Mousavi's past raises questions

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
Originally posted by: Aimster
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
Originally posted by: Aimster
Mousavi doesn't go around blasting the U.S and Israel every 5 seconds , while Ahmadinejad does.

He has no reason to be hugging the U.S either especially since the U.S was with Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War.
I don't think he is holding a grudge however. He just doesn't give a crap about the U.S good/bad and wanted to make life for Iranians better.
Ahmadinejad wants to be the center of attention taking on the big bad mean Western nations because he is the son of a camel farmer.

He's done worse to the Iranians as a Prime Minister, deny that all you want but it's still truth and truth remains truth even when a retarded piece of shit like you try to distort it.

I really don't think anything would change for the better with him as a president, not that it would matter at all who is president since the watchers council is the only true government in Iran.

Retarded piece of shit?

Look how you talk to people. You sound worse than Ahmadinejad.
Learn how to communicate with people. You're a big dork angry at the world.

If you disagree with something I said then share facts, all you did was act like a mental nutcase.

I sound worse than amafuckedarabbit? Not bloody likely, your family is safe? YOu are safe?

I really care about people, i really do, unlike 99.9% of this forum i actually DO something about it too.

So if you haven't been there on the barricades or done anything what so ever at all then just shut the fuck up because you are not helping anyone.

I'd say that what you said is what most westerners view of Iranians are and unfortunantly it is pretty much spot on, MOST of Iran are not enlightened students and knowing Iran and the landscapt and supporters it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Adjemafuck could have won the election, in all probability he actually did.

I don't think it matters one fucking bit, i support the protesters and would, if i even could, go over there to support them taking over that regime.

We are probably on the same side, but i don't like you.

You need to see a shrink. Seriously. Wherever they sent you with a gun has messed up your head

SunSamurai

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2005
Dont mind him, he's a babbling idiot. In another thread he outlines that nuclear power is dangerous because if you ingest deadly radioactive material, youll die.

Oh and JohnOfSheffield, stop hiding behind your duty in the service to further your misguided and under-thought points. Its a dishonor to the service, and my Marine buddies agree.

ZeGermans

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
Originally posted by: kage69
"I'll beat you up for pointing out american imperialism and support for israel's despotic regime made their military presence a valid target" - forums poster kage69

Please. I'm not defending our torrid past with Iran, and I haven't threatened you with physical harm. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see you reap the winds of ignorance that you seem to be venting. Maybe a good smack would help you with that problem of defending acts of terrorism which result in dead Americans. While I take exception to a lot of things that Israel has done in the past, going after the PLO isn't one of them. That was justified.

The Barracks Bombing was a terrorist attack for political reasons, not some militia defending their actual homeland from a foreign presence. Lebanon is not part of Iran; Hezbollah and the Rev Guard getting incensed at a multinational force trying to stop ethnic cleansing and massacres is hardly a valid reason. That Marines were killed instead of civilians doesn't make the event any less evil.

But whatever, something tells me you don't really care about the particulars...

Consider this:
american soldiers dying is a good thing for everyone else in the world and should be encouraged.

TheSkinsFan

Golden Member
May 15, 2009
Originally posted by: 0marTheZealot
Originally posted by: kage69
The Beirut bombing was completely justified, hope this helps.
It helps me realize you're a complete tool. Do me a favor and recite that in the presence of some leathernecks. :|
The army had a term for Marines in WW2. They were called bullet sponges.
What is your point?

Originally posted by: ZeGermans
Consider this:
american soldiers dying is a good thing for everyone else in the world and should be encouraged.
wait... WTF??! :|

Red Irish

Mar 6, 2009
Originally posted by: ZeGermans

Consider this:

Prefer this:

killing, irrespective of the potential target's nationality or occupation, is a bad thing for everyone else in the world and should be discouraged

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Consider this: american soldiers dying is a good thing for everyone else in the world and should be encouraged.

I'll reserve my consideration for the opinions of those who aren't acting like worthless, ignorant pieces of sh!t, thank you very much. :|

While you have my pity, my attention to you ends here.

What is your point?

I normally enjoy and respect Omar's posts, and I'm hoping in this case it's something more than contributing a rude term to the memory of the Marines lost in Beirut. Marines being placed in harm's way isn't exactly a ground-shaking revelation. Maybe he will elaborate and help us out.

killing, irrespective of the potential target's nationality or occupation, is a bad thing for everyone else in the world and should be discouraged

A commendable sentiment, and one that I almost completely agree with. Cheers Red :thumbsup: