Most disturbing sex story?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
I was watching a story on TV about a Dr who fell in love with a young woman who died for TB. He then began to visit the body in a mosoleum he had built. He then had the body moved to his house. To cover up the decay he used boxes of oils and perfumes. He reconstructed the decaying face with wax and he inserted a vaginal tube so he could sex with the body. The woman's sister discovered he had moved the body and when she confronted him thats when he told here what he done. He was arrested and he died a few years later. They found him with a lifesize doll made up to look like the woman. Apparently it is one of the most disturbing cases of necrophilia ever documented.

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
Well my friend/coworker got drunk and had a one night stand with a random chick. Woke up, and realized his mistake as she was the type with the nice body but the scary face. Well of course he made excuses and ran away. But the girl tracked him down and began stalking him! Guess he was too good in bed :D So one day at work, my friend/coworker goes "Oh sh!t I gotta hide" and see him sneaking out the back. Then walks in the fugly/stalker chick and asks for him. So I had to make up an excuse that he called in sick. The chick checked like 3 times a week for the next 2 weeks! He had to quit his job.

Very disturbing. Watch out who you have sex with!

Doggiedog

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Originally posted by: classy
I was watching a story on TV about a Dr who fell in love with a young woman who died for TB. He then began to visit the body in a mosoleum he had built. He then had the body moved to his house. To cover up the decay he used boxes of oils and perfumes. He reconstructed the decaying face with wax and he inserted a vaginal tube so he could sex with the body. The woman's sister discovered he had moved the body and when she confronted him thats when he told here what he done. He was arrested and he died a few years later. They found him with a lifesize doll made up to look like the woman. Apparently it is one of the most disturbing cases of necrophilia ever documented.

Yeah. I saw that on the History Channel too. Creepy. It was some doctor down in Florida during the early 1900s.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Doggiedog

Yeah. I saw that on the History Channel too. Creepy. It was some doctor down in Florida during the early 1900s.

Yea thats right, wasn't that sick? Almost makes you wanna throw up.

RelaxTheMind

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2002
i was fooling around with my ex and ended up saying fvck it and started having sex in back seat in the middle of the ghetto we stopped at a place for our "driver" to get some stuff... some guys kept wandering around the car and yelling sh!t at us so we stopped for a minute, he ended up running back to the car because the guy pulled a gun out and took his money and told him to leave. Then we found another spot and he pulled a fast one on some idiot by crumpling up a dollar bill and driving off fast. soo...

driver was smoking a rock with a modified aluminum can while driving through the ghetto. took one sharp turn and it "bent" like almost a full 90º. Pain... hah... good ol days.

i got plenty more stories.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Jumping and screaming, she wanted to give me a high five afterwards one time.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Doggiedog

Yea thats right, wasn't that sick? Almost makes you wanna throw up.

fors ome people, the reaction is different

Originally posted by: whitecloak
all these stories make me wanna f a p!

;)

DeadByDawn

Platinum Member
Dec 22, 2003
I slept with a girl who had claimed to be raped at a young age by one of her relatives. During sex one time, when she had her "O", I swear she said "no daddy". Freaked me the F out LOL. But I went back a few more times for some nookie :)

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: DeadByDawn
I slept with a girl who had claimed to be raped at a young age by one of her relatives. During sex one time, when she had her "O", I swear she said "no daddy". Freaked me the F out LOL. But I went back a few more times for some nookie :)

Dude, you're going to hell right along with her daddy.

;)

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Jehovah
Originally posted by: Fritzo
Can't go into too much detail, but it involves teenage oral sex in the dining room, swallowing, and a parent :eek:

I gotta hear this one!

I'll only tell by PM...don't want to get banned. It's definately XXXXXXX rated.

vshah

Lifer
Sep 20, 2003
so i had a history with this girl, but at the time of this event, we were just friends. So we were chilling at her house watching tv and talking, and we start inching closer and cuddling a bit etc. etc.
then she suggests we go to her bedroom, because there's "more room" and i agree, just to see where this was going.
so, lying on her bed for a while more, then she turns to me and says "i bet if i jumped on top of you right now, you wouldn't be able to resist me"

me: "i bet i would..."
then she strips off her shirt and skirt, and jumps on top of me
her: "make love to me vivan"

me: "i got to go"
then she starts going wild on me, kissing and grabbing etc, but i manage to get out and to the door, where she kisses and grabs some more before i can get outside and to my car, to drive away.
crazy...

i'll post another funny one in a bit :p

-Vivan

deftron

Lifer
Nov 17, 2000
Originally posted by: vshah
so i had a history with this girl, but at the time of this event, we were just friends. So we were chilling at her house watching tv and talking, and we start inching closer and cuddling a bit etc. etc.
then she suggests we go to her bedroom, because there's "more room" and i agree, just to see where this was going.
so, lying on her bed for a while more, then she turns to me and says "i bet if i jumped on top of you right now, you wouldn't be able to resist me"

then she starts going wild on me, kissing and grabbing etc, but i manage to get out and to the door, where she kisses and grabs some more before i can get outside and to my car, to drive away.
crazy...

-Vivan

are you gay ?

RelaxTheMind

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2002
Originally posted by: deftron

crazy...

-Vivan

are you gay ?

are you?

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000

crazy...

-Vivan

shens

deftron

Lifer
Nov 17, 2000
Originally posted by: RelaxTheMind
Originally posted by: deftron

crazy...

-Vivan

are you gay ?

are you?

no, are you ?

DougK62

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2001
Originally posted by: RelaxTheMind
i was fooling around with my ex and ended up saying fvck it and started having sex in back seat in the middle of the ghetto we stopped at a place for our "driver" to get some stuff... some guys kept wandering around the car and yelling sh!t at us so we stopped for a minute, he ended up running back to the car because the guy pulled a gun out and took his money and told him to leave. Then we found another spot and he pulled a fast one on some idiot by crumpling up a dollar bill and driving off fast. soo...

driver was smoking a rock with a modified aluminum can while driving through the ghetto. took one sharp turn and it "bent" like almost a full 90º. Pain... hah... good ol days.

i got plenty more stories.

Sounds like you've smoked quite a bit of that rock yourself...

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: meltdown75
LOL...

my ex-gf's younger sister (16 at the time?) walked into her bedroom once without knocking. she got an eyeful of her big sis taking a nice morning ride.

DOH!

Will you I assume?