More racist Republicans

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Without a doubt the most brazenly racist fuckers I've ever had the misfortune to meet are union workers up here in Michigan. This is typical, really.

Last edited:

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Without a doubt the most brazenly racist fuckers I've ever had the misfortune to meet are union workers up here in Michigan. This is typical, really.

They have no problem with violence if it suits their needs either.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Can you blame them? He is clearly part of the 1% out to crush the working man with his evil vending corporation. Those damn southern states and their racism.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Some white people are racist. A lot of Republicans are racist. So, yes there are some white democrats who are racist.

I am black. Which party do you believe I should belong to? A party who has an outward display of racism who has a lot of racist members or a party who has an outward display of inclusion who has some racist members. Tough choice huh?

But I am glad that you now agree that racism does still exist.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Clearly, racism by Democrats makes Republican racism OK or not-so-bad. This thread's mission is accomplished.

:rolleyes:

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Some white people are racist. A lot of Republicans are racist. So, yes there are some white democrats who are racist.

I am black. Which party do you believe I should belong to? A party who has an outward display of racism who has a lot of racist members or a party who has an outward display of inclusion who has some racist members. Tough choice huh?

You should join the Republican party. We need a facelift. I certainly wouldn't mind replacing our adopted dixiecrats and neocons with a less homogeneous membership.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Some white people are racist.

So are some black people

A lot of Republicans are racist.

Got any proof?

So, yes there are some white democrats who are racist.

OK, I'm with you there.

So outward displays are more important to you than truth? You'd rather have a friendly lie than harsh reality? Then I guess you should probably support the Democrats.

I'm sure it does. And apparently Democrat union members are helping keep it alive. Enjoy your racist party.

etrigan420

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2007
Your right, it's probably those damn Republicans out protesting the Right to Work law.

Tell you what Matt, Bober, and whoever else wants to try to put their money where their dick vacuum is...

I'll give you the address of my uncle in Muncie, Indiana. He worked for Warner Gear for 30+ years and is a proud card carrrying member of the UAW.

*You* go call him a Democrat.

You might want to make sure that your health insurance premiums are up to date and that you purchase some sort of dental coverage plan if you don't already have one. (I might suggest you take a look at Obamacare...it's all the latest rage...)

Oh, and "be white"...because I'm pretty sure the UAW is not the only organization of which he is a card carrying member...if you catch my drift.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
When will you fucking idiots start realizing that racism has nothing to do with your political beliefs. If you're a racist, you're just a dumb fuck, regardless if you're republican or democrat.

It shows how idiotic you are when you start posting stories of racists just to pitch your hatred and disagreement for a political party. Because I just as well can source a hundred stories of racist Republicans, as well as Democrats. So what's your point?

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

You are right, you should be part of Republicans.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Clearly, racism by Democrats makes Republican racism OK or not-so-bad. This thread's mission is accomplished.

Come on zdersw... I like you, you're a pretty level headed guy, and I know you're smarter than this.

This forum's basement dwelling left loves to talk about how racist Republicans are and are keen to link to every incidence of racism than they get their slimy little hands on as they squawk about how superior their team is. I'm just letting a little air out of their oversized heads. Being a scumbag is not limited by political affiliation.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

What would expect from an OP who whores off of unemployment checks and brags about it?

Last edited:

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Tell you what Matt, Bober, and whoever else wants to try to put their money where their dick vacuum is...

I'll give you the address of my uncle in Muncie, Indiana. He worked for Warner Gear for 30+ years and is a proud card carrrying member of the UAW.

*You* go call him a Democrat.

You might want to make sure that your health insurance premiums are up to date and that you purchase some sort of dental coverage plan if you don't already have one. (I might suggest you take a look at Obamacare...it's all the latest rage...)

Oh, and "be white"...because I'm pretty sure the UAW is not the only organization of which he is a card carrying member...if you catch my drift.

So you have called me a cock sucker, told me your uncle will knock out my teeth if I call him a Democrat, and I need to be white around him because he is a card carrying KKK member all because I accuse the crowds protesting an issue that is right down party lines of being mostly Democrats.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Nice post that says so much so simply.

Sadly, racist bigots with party affiliation are looking for racism but only in the other team. Their intention is to cast aspersions because they themselves are filthy, not to seek a cure for racism. Their own racism remains invisible to them. The conservative brain defect seeks to maximize team victory by destroying the other team. Thus, without an external enemy, we find in our midsts a dangerous evil. Of course, in Bober's case, he hates everybody equally.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Come on zdersw... I like you, you're a pretty level headed guy, and I know you're smarter than this.

This forum's basement dwelling left loves to talk about how racist Republicans are and are keen to link to every incidence of racism than they get their slimy little hands on as they squawk about how superior their team is. I'm just letting a little air out of their oversized heads. Being a scumbag is not limited by political affiliation.

You are right. Being a scumbag is not limited by party affiliation. Unfortunately a vast proportion of racist scumbags call themselves Republicans.

Last edited:

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
So are some black people

Got any proof?

OK, I'm with you there.

So outward displays are more important to you than truth? You'd rather have a friendly lie than harsh reality? Then I guess you should probably support the Democrats.

I'm sure it does. And apparently Democrat union members are helping keep it alive. Enjoy your racist party.

You logical fallacies seem not to be limited to your first post.