More leaked reliable* R520 benchmarks!

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001
Well, that's more what I thought they were going to be like.

I hope for ATI that those are the real figures.

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
Wow interesting. Too bad sis is comming up with an integrated solution that will pwn the r520. I can't name my source, but its reliable. 32 pipes, and runs cooler than a pentium pro.

VERTIGGO

Apr 29, 2005
ok, good news for anyone hoping to upgrade with this new Fudo, but how are we supposed to trust any of these new benches?

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: VERTIGGO
ok, good news for anyone hoping to upgrade with this new Fudo, but how are we supposed to trust any of these new benches?

Lol

tuteja1986

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2005
mm at the bottom of the webpage it had "*My reliable Taiwanese AIB source lives inside my mind." so it makes me wonder if its a fake and i am 99% sure its a fake.

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: tuteja1986
mm at the bottom of the webpage it had "*My reliable Taiwanese AIB source lives inside my mind." so it makes me wonder if its a fake and i am 99% sure its a fake.

But surely, if it's on the internet, it must be true...even if it's bogus.

ZobarStyl

Mar 3, 2004
The fact that only 99% of you got the joke makes me think a lot more than the remaining 1% is an idiot.

Unkno

Golden Member
Jun 16, 2005

hey! it might be fake, but there is a chance that the r520 might perform exactly like that...you never know, lol

xtknight

Elite Member
Oct 15, 2004

Yeah it looked good until I saw that. I've trusted that site to death before but I'll have to take this one with a grain of salt.

tuteja1986

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2005
Originally posted by: ZobarStyl
The fact that only 99% of you got the joke makes me think a lot more than the remaining 1% is an idiot.

We all have some percentage of idiocy inside us; I how ever have 1% so thank you :)

If you don't have any stupidity inside you , then your not a human !@@!

Banzai042

Jul 25, 2005
Hahahaha, that's wonderful. Can't wait to see all the flames for this one, should be hilarious.

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001

bwhahahahhaa

elkinm

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2001
If these benches are in fact correct, they are in games were ATI clearly dominates. Just look at how the X850XTPE beats the 6800U and gets close to the 7800.

Games like Doom III would be more interesting as ATI is well behind there. And if ATI is still faster then maybe they have a shot but they are still very late.

Novercalis

Aug 5, 2005
Originally posted by: elkinm
If these benches are in fact correct, they are in games were ATI clearly dominates. Just look at how the X850XTPE beats the 6800U and gets close to the 7800.

Games like Doom III would be more interesting as ATI is well behind there. And if ATI is still faster then maybe they have a shot but they are still very late.

this is cute! LOL.

also, dont we technically use "10%" of our brain? so to the 99%... that 1% would fall into our supoose "90% of stupidity..

you know.. im still gonan post this, even though im rereading my statement and I think I botched it and don't know how to properly say it correctly..
i guess its my 99% stupidity and thats -1% more realiable than those sources!
go ahead and flame/educate me.

ZobarStyl

Mar 3, 2004
A beautiful, scathing indictment of the fanboy mentality...good job, Joker. Proof positive that people will believe exactly what the want to believe.