Monday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys vs Buffalo Bills

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Babbles
Tony Romo seems like he's just such a great nice guy when he is interviewed.

Cool guy, he is complimenting the Bills Fans

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
That was the most incredible final 4 minutes of the 4th quarter of football that I've seen!
Even though I hate both teams, I was rooting for the Cowboys. And all the moreso after the Bills called that time out before Field Goal #1.

That 2nd field goal was like an instant replay... what a leg!

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
How the HELLL DID THIS HAPPENN???!!! Any other NFL team this would not have happened. It's the Buffalo Bills curse!! That's the only answer I can think of.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Deeko
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
v
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WIN
v
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN

good lord. a foul?????"??

Cowboys were fucking gifted that game. You did nothing to deserve it.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Nick Folk is a PIMP.

That timeout deal is old and is gonna go by the wayside. It has already trickled down to the College Ranks as well. Urban Meyer pulled that shit vs. Auburn last week and Auburn's Freshman kicker nailed it twice as well.

Just because Janikowski missed it has become a fad. Crappy rule.

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Fairchild lost this game for the bills. He could've ran the fucking ball down in Cowboy territory, hit the FG, and would've been up by 11. Bills coaching sucks.
No kidding. I've hated his play calling all year.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: NatePo717
That win wasn't deserved...

ahhh fuck off. The defense held the Bills to 3 points. The offense, despite the turnover problems, did an INCREDIBLE job of showing reserve and fighting through adversity AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN

I mean...the touchdown drive. the two point conversion I could have sworn was gonna be a catch. The onside kick. The catch - turned - drop by Owens. The made kick called back./....

They earned it all right.

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
Originally posted by: NatePo717
That win wasn't deserved...

ahhh fuck off. The defense held the Bills to 3 points. The offense, despite the turnover problems, did an INCREDIBLE job of showing reserve and fighting through adversity AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN

I mean...the touchdown drive. the two point conversion I could have sworn was gonna be a catch. The onside kick. The catch - turned - drop by Owens. The made kick called back./....

They earned it all right.

Nice ignorant Cowgirls fan. :)

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Don't worry BIlls fans, the patriots will avenge you and crush the Cowpies.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
v
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WINCOWBOYS WIN
v
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN

good lord. a foul?????"??

Are you serious? The Cowboys Offense stunk it up and the D kept them in it. The Offense got it together in the last 3 minutes and won. HTF do they not deserve? I mean what is the logic that says the Bills deserved it? They got 6 turnovers and scored 3 points off with their offense. They should have won by at least a couple of TDs.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002

Actually Jules, you have it the other way around. The Bills were given SIX gifts today and still didn't manage to pull the win out, at home. You notice that out of those 24 points, 21 of them were from INTs and a kickoff return. Their offense didn't do jack shit today because the Cowboys defense effectively shut it down.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
So how were they gifted the game?

If its because the Bills made poor plays, well. Thats not being gifted the game.

Its not like the refs made in bad calls that negatively effected the Bills.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Mill
Nick Folk is a PIMP.

That timeout deal is old and is gonna go by the wayside. It has already trickled down to the College Ranks as well. Urban Meyer pulled that shit vs. Auburn last week and Auburn's Freshman kicker nailed it twice as well.

Just because Janikowski missed it has become a fad. Crappy rule.

Yeah, I really fucking hate this"timeout in the Refs ear just before the hike" bull shit.