Monday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys vs Buffalo Bills

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hellokeith

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2004
Originally posted by: JackBurton
that was an AWESOME game! EAT IT BUFFALO!! I LOVED it when the Cowboys b!tch slapped that stupid grin off all those Buffalo fans in the stands! I LOVE IT! Awesome win!

Hahaha :D

Terrell Owens just said at the press conference that Nick Folk kicked the longest field goal in NFL history.. 106 yards :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awwww, poor coachie's timeout play didn't workie. :p ;)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
God damn, that was an AWESOME game! EAT IT BUFFALO!! I LOVED it when the Cowboys b!tch slapped that stupid grin off all those Buffalo fans in the stands! I LOVE IT! Awesome win!

Yeah, and you were sucking your cock up to that point. You were lucky as all hell to win that game against a team that is pretty weak. You were able to barely beat a team that has the almost worst defense in the NFL...and a pretty weak offense. Good luck next week against the Patriots.

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
God damn, that was an AWESOME game! EAT IT BUFFALO!! I LOVED it when the Cowboys b!tch slapped that stupid grin off all those Buffalo fans in the stands! I LOVE IT! Awesome win!

Yeah, and you were sucking your cock up to that point. You were lucky as all hell to win that game against a team that is pretty weak. You were able to barely beat a team that has the almost worst defense in the NFL...and a pretty weak offense. Good luck next week against the Patriots.

Don't be pissed the Cowboys are 5-0. EVERY team has bad games. EVERY TEAM. This was one of theirs and they showed heart and still pulled off a hard fought victory.

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: hellokeith
that was an AWESOME game! EAT IT BUFFALO!! I LOVED it when the Cowboys b!tch slapped that stupid grin off all those Buffalo fans in the stands! I LOVE IT! Awesome win!

Hahaha :D

Terrell Owens just said at the press conference that Nick Folk kicked the longest field goal in NFL history.. 106 yards :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awwww, poor coachie's timeout play didn't workie. :p ;)

The second kick was for the win, but more importantly, a big FVCK YOU to Baffalo's coach! I think the win felt better the SECOND time around. :)

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004

Yeah, it's amazing how someone goes from crow-eating, head-hanging loser to a complete excitable a-hole in the course of a few minutes.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Originally posted by: w3stfa11
Originally posted by: jjones
Oh, and those last second timeouts that coaches are doing now really suck. I hope they take the timeouts away from them again next year. The league did it to help the coaches better manage the clock but now they're just abusing it to fuck with the kickers.

That's what I hate the most in this game. Not how bad Romo played or how many dropped balls Owens had, but taking a fricking timeout a millisecond before the snap... WTF?
Yep. But that Cowboys' kicker shoved that timeout right up the Buffalo's coach's ass on the second attempt. I LOVE IT!
That kicker Folk was pretty impressive tonight - those last two kicks from 53 yards pretty much right down the pipe.

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Originally posted by: chuckywang

Yeah, it's amazing how someone goes from crow-eating, head-hanging loser to a complete excitable a-hole in the course of a few minutes.

Fuck you. I hate the cowboys...suck it. I'm a Bills fan and a sore loser. :|

I think he was talking about Jack;)

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

LOL! I love it, I love it! :) The Bill's suck my balls! :p Hey, do you think the next time the Cowboys play the Bills, the Cowboys could give the Bills 21 points before the game even starts? Maybe THEN they could squeeze out a win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :p

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004

LOL! I love it, I love it! :) The Bill's suck my balls! :p Hey, do you think the next time the Cowboys play the Bill, the Cowboys could give the Bills 21 points before the game even starts? Maybe THEN they could squeeze out a win.

Enjoy it while you can ;)

Agentbolt

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2004
What an awesome game! I thought rooting for the Chiefs the past 5 years had melted my soul down into a tiny, bitter puddle of despair and made it impossible for me to enjoy football anymore, but that was just awesome to watch no matter who your team is.

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats

LOL! I love it, I love it! :) The Bill's suck my balls! :p Hey, do you think the next time the Cowboys play the Bill, the Cowboys could give the Bills 21 points before the game even starts? Maybe THEN they could squeeze out a win.

Oh I will my friend, I will. :)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: MattCo

Fuck you. I hate the cowboys...suck it. I'm a Bills fan and a sore loser. :|

I think he was talking about Jack;)

My bad...post edited. :eek:

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003

You're a tool...you're just mad that they lost and people are rooting for the Cowboys. Say it with me, five and oh. Can you say that? Can you FEEL THAT? Get some son.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

I am soooo rooting for the Patriots this Sunday. :beer:

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001

I am soooo rooting for the Patriots this Sunday. :beer:

I'm rooting for injuries, mostly on the Pats side of the ball. :D

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

That's just something losers say. ;)

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Originally posted by: RaistlinZ
Originally posted by: Chiboy
This came down to the missed FG by BUF at the end of the 1st half.

I think it came down to the fact that their offense only scored 3 points all day. They have bigger problems on that offense than an unfortunate missed FG.

And for all of you who say Dallas didn't deserve to win... you're all a bunch of idiots. The Bills had 2 interceptions returned for touchdowns, a kick-off returned for a touchdown, forced 6 turnovers and STILL lost?! That's the most pathetic thing I've seen since they lost those 4 superbowls to Dallas. Sad, sad, sad.

Only 2 losses were to Dallas... Give the rest of the NFC East some credit: The Giants beat the Bills (or rather, the Bills blew another game.) And the Skins spanked them.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Wow, it must REALLY suck to be a bills fan... here's a Bills fan rant on another forum:

http://forums.somethingawful.c...erpage=40&pagenumber=7

As a Bills fan I wanna thank you for all of your support.
I kinda don't even know how to react.
I really am just incredibly depressed though.
I don't know why God hates us I really don't.
Why he gives us nothing and takes from us everything...
I don't know why the whole world has to fellate "America's Team" and why we will be shat on and eventually sold.
And hell eventually forgotten, or just laughed at as a harbringer of bad luck.

Honestly probably the worst thing my parents ever did to me was raising me in western New York and making me a Bills fan.

After tonight it's almost reminded me of being in the first circle of hell according to Dante. Pretty much all the moral people get treated to like this garden of eden type of deal but their ultimate punishment is that they could have had so much more.

And so they are damned to eternally desire but without hope.

That's what it feels like, you want so hard to win because everything in the goddamn world seems to go against you. You want SO FUCKING HARD TO PROVE THEM WRONG...to prove that you can finally do it. To finally silence the media and gain some respect again. And you get so damn close. But you can never ever get there. You are doomed to never fucking get any final satisfaction.

The whole city. The whole area. This is fucking all we have it seems sometimes. The economy is shot to utter shit. Crime is terrible, living conditions are horrible.

"To commit suicide in Buffalo is redundant."

And then the Buffalo Bills.

OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALIVE THE BUFFALO BILLS!

To New England:
This is a first.
This is the first time I've ever cheered for you.
I hope you go undefeated and win by 35 points every game including against us.

But most of all I hope YOU BEAT THE HONEST TO GOD SHIT OUT OF DALLAS!
I hope you wipe that goddamn smirk of Terrel Owens face.

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
The Patriots are going to shit all over the Cowboys on Sunday. Romo needs to have a legendary performance for them to have a chance, if he plays anything like tonight it's gonna be a blowout. But goddamn that was one of the most amazing games I've ever seen, and I actually had a gut feeling the Bills would end up losing after that pick was thrown late in the 4th.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: mooglemania85
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Cowboys were fucking gifted that game. You did nothing to deserve it.

Actually Jules, you have it the other way around. The Bills were given FIVE gifts today and still didnt manage to pull the win out, at home. You notice that out of those 24 points, 21 of them were from INTs and a kickoff return. Their offense didn't do jack shit today because the Cowboys defense effectively shut it down.

No, their offense didn't do jack shit because they flat out suck.

Why would that be offensive to me? I am not a fan of either team.

And yes they suck, thats my point. Thats why I called them the AFC's version of the Bears. No matter what their defense and special teams did tonight, they still sucked so hard they couldn't pull the win out.

I'm not a fan of either team either :p I was responding to this:
Their offense didn't do jack shit today because the Cowboys defense effectively shut it down.

I would argue it was more the fact that the Jills playcalling and O just outright suck, rather than the Cowboys defense effectively shutting them down, that resulted in the spectacular 3 pts from the offense.

Oh come on. Thats like me saying "The Chargers weren't beat last year in the playoffs by the Patriots, they beat themselves." No, at the end of the day they were beaten by the Patriots.

And at the end of the day, the Dallas defense held the Bills to 3 offensive points, despite a crazy number of turnovers by the Dallas O. Stop trying to twist it into a "Nah, it really wasn't Dallas. The Bills offense just stunk..." excuse.

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Cowboys were fucking gifted that game. You did nothing to deserve it.

Actually Jules, you have it the other way around. The Bills were given FIVE gifts today and still didnt manage to pull the win out, at home. You notice that out of those 24 points, 21 of them were from INTs and a kickoff return. Their offense didn't do jack shit today because the Cowboys defense effectively shut it down.

No, their offense didn't do jack shit because they flat out suck.

Why would that be offensive to me? I am not a fan of either team.

And yes they suck, thats my point. Thats why I called them the AFC's version of the Bears. No matter what their defense and special teams did tonight, they still sucked so hard they couldn't pull the win out.

I'm not a fan of either team either :p I was responding to this:
Their offense didn't do jack shit today because the Cowboys defense effectively shut it down.

I would argue it was more the fact that the Jills playcalling and O just outright suck, rather than the Cowboys defense effectively shutting them down, that resulted in the spectacular 3 pts from the offense.

Oh come on. Thats like me saying "The Chargers weren't beat last year in the playoffs by the Patriots, they beat themselves." No, at the end of the day they were beaten by the Patriots.

And at the end of the day, the Dallas defense held the Bills to 3 offensive points, despite a crazy number of turnovers by the Dallas O. Stop trying to twist it into a "Nah, it really wasn't Dallas. The Bills offense just stunk..." excuse.

Buffalo Bills: Offense
Yards/G #31
PTS/G #28
Passing #31
Rushing #20

The Bills offense just stinks.