MMM MMMM BITCH

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
Good steak in North Carolina? No. The Midwest may be a barren wasteland devoid of anything interesting, but we know how to make a damn good steak. The Topeka Steakhouse would make Ruth's Chris look like Burger King.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Corn fed beef 4EVA!

Best steak I can get comes off the grill on my patio.

<----- full fledged ribeye whore.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: LAUST
Originally posted by: Heisenberg
Good steak in North Carolina? No. The Midwest may be a barren wasteland devoid of anything interesting, but we know how to make a damn good steak.
When I was in Michigan all those b!tches wanted to do was bread the sh!t out of everything, out here int he West we invented the good steaks ;)

Well, everything sucks in Michigan. Duh.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Originally posted by: LAUST
Originally posted by: Heisenberg
Good steak in North Carolina? No. The Midwest may be a barren wasteland devoid of anything interesting, but we know how to make a damn good steak.
When I was in Michigan all those b!tches wanted to do was bread the sh!t out of everything, out here int he West we invented the good steaks ;)

Breaded Steak=Michigan

?????

Never heard of this before.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: vi_edit
Corn fed beef 4EVA!

Best steak I can get comes off the grill on my patio.

<----- full fledged ribeye whore.
I make awesome steaks with my selection of 7 secret spices/herbs.

And I can make you a Porterhouse Steak that will make your ribeye look a blade steak.

The best steak I have had locally was at The OutBack SteakHouse here. Man they make a nice steak.

PS: I fully support Canadian Beef and Beef Farmers.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: tweakmm
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse has to be the best steakhouse ever.

That is all.

There's much better. Its good, but there's much better.

Mainly cooked yourself.

8 oz filet seasoned with salt/pepper, seared in a pan and then broiled quickly to a medium rare.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
8 oz filet seasoned with salt/pepper, seared in a pan and then broiled quickly to a medium rare.

Meh. I'm not a filet fan at all. It's twice the price of ribeye and has a fraction of the flavor. Yes, it virtually cuts itself it's so tender, but it just tastes rather plain. Even with some cracked black pepper and some other seasons rubbed into it.

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
Originally posted by: vi_edit Corn fed beef 4EVA! Best steak I can get comes off the grill on my patio. <----- full fledged ribeye whore.
I make awesome steaks with my selection of 7 secret spices/herbs. And I can make you a Porterhouse Steak that will make your ribeye look a blade steak. The best steak I have had locally was at The OutBack SteakHouse here. Man they make a nice steak. PS: I fully support Canadian Beef and Beef Farmers.

Don't be a tease. I'm fat, and I need meat. My God... I sound like Louie Anderson.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: DevilsAdvocate
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
Originally posted by: vi_edit Corn fed beef 4EVA! Best steak I can get comes off the grill on my patio. <----- full fledged ribeye whore.
I make awesome steaks with my selection of 7 secret spices/herbs. And I can make you a Porterhouse Steak that will make your ribeye look a blade steak. The best steak I have had locally was at The OutBack SteakHouse here. Man they make a nice steak. PS: I fully support Canadian Beef and Beef Farmers.

Don't be a tease. I'm fat, and I need meat. My God... I sound like Louie Anderson.
LOL

:beer: