Missing the NHL?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EMPshockwave82, Oct 16, 2012.

1. iRONic

iRONic Diamond Member

Sack the * up and go back into the thread you talked all the smack in then. Just get it over with.

Christ...

2. AMDZen

AMDZen Lifer

I avoided that thread for obvious reasons and its now massive. I would have to read through about 40 pages to get caught up on everything that was said, why would I do that? I'm over it, no reason to go back and have to listen to it from everyone in there

3. zinfamous

zinfamous No Lifer

imagine how he would have presented himself after the Denver Win that we all now know was destined not to happen.

quoting every single one of his posts, for pages and pages, individually addressing everyone that "dare doubt his superior football IQ."

...and you fucking know you would have done that, AMDZen.

worst fan loser--and winner, on these boards.

4. purbeast0

purbeast0 Lifer

it actually happened in the first skins/giants game this season, and the skins lost that game because of it.

for someone with such a high football iq such as yourself, you sure don't know much.

5. AMDZen

AMDZen Lifer

NO :p

6. purbeast0

purbeast0 Lifer

oh i know. he is a terrible loser, but i bet he is an even worse winner. think i mentioned that in the other thread too. it is obvious from his attitude in general.

7. zinfamous

zinfamous No Lifer

are you really dumb enough to believe this is true?

8. AMDZen

AMDZen Lifer

Naw, I wouldn't have even been in the thread until Tuesday either way as I had other things going on. And by then I wouldn't have been able to find anything

9. iRONic

iRONic Diamond Member

Confirmed: You're a pussy.

10. AMDZen

AMDZen Lifer

Go look at the stats. Its never happened in a playoff game before. Show me where it has

11. AMDZen

AMDZen Lifer

How? I'm getting just as much slack here as I would there, whats the difference?

12. purbeast0

purbeast0 Lifer

LOL now it's "in a playoff game" after i showed him an example that happened this year in the regular season.

13. AMDZen

AMDZen Lifer

I thought it was obvious I meant a playoff game where it actually matters and not week 1 where teams are still figuring things out. Go away already

14. iRONic

iRONic Diamond Member

Are you really this dense?!

15. purbeast0

purbeast0 Lifer

yea, because division games are meaningless and don't matter at all.

again, your football iq must be through the roof!

16. AMDZen

AMDZen Lifer

Well, you'll be happy. I'm leaving this thread too. Now why don't you track me in another thread about something else and start it up again

Peace

17. zinfamous

zinfamous No Lifer

oh, you've now updated your demand to "playoffs" :D yeah, you're still not special.

also--this didn't lose them the fucking game, you rube! Denver had TWO OVERTIMES to stop sucking after that unremarkable TD, yet they were unable to put away this "clearly inferior" Baltimore team. So, everything that happened BEFORE the final play doesn't matter, right? like, when Pey-Pey turned it over to set up the win?

that's what matters, right?

why, in your infantile mind, is the only meaningful play in the game the one that doesn't end the game, yet conveniently absolves all blame from your dreamy man-fantasy of a QB?

18. zinfamous

zinfamous No Lifer

yeah...obviously not man enough to be a real hockey fan, anyway. :cool:

19. JD50

JD50 Lifer

lol, sore loser. The better team won. You asked for a list of reasons why the Ravens would win and I gave you a list. You completely ignored it. Most of those points were spot on

Oh, and you know what else has NEVER happened in a playoff game? Someone returning both a punt and KO for a touchdown. Since apparently things that never happen in a playoff game don't count and we're taking 7 points away from the Ravens, you can also take those 14 points away from the donkeys. Ravens win in regulation 28 to 21. OWNED.

20. purbeast0

purbeast0 Lifer

lol awesome.

but the poor wittle baby weft the thread ... :(

21. zinfamous

zinfamous No Lifer

and no one ever abandons the run in the Superbowl when they are dominating on the ground, and no one with their right mind ever starts Rex Grossman, therefore the Bears won and poor PeyPey is still ringless :(

22. Train

Train Lifer

WTF just happened to this thread? I there an NHL season thread started up? If so can we try to keep the dumb out of it?

23. diesbudt

diesbudt Diamond Member

Well NHL fans, I think NFL fans just did you a favor.

Anyways for my post in here,

With the season starting now, late in swing, who sees which team being dominate from the start? Not saying they will just steamroll through the half season and on, but will win probably a good 80% of the first 10 or so games.

Secondly, Maybe you guys should start a new thread or change the title as "Missing the NHL?" was good for the lockout, but now that the season has begun, maybe a good idea to make a new thread as it would be a different topic.

24. mugs

mugs Lifer

Imma let you finish, but Helmet Catch was the biggest fluke play of all time.

25. mugs

mugs Lifer

I think the Rangers are going to be hard to stop this year, as much as I hate to say it. They were solid last year, and they added Rick Nash. And Kreider was good in the playoffs.

I still miss the NHL, it hasn't started yet. But yeah we could probably use a new thread. Someone post a link here if one is started.

#275 mugs, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013