SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I don't really get too much into the abortion battle, its not my fight. I think both sides have some validity, early on I don't believe we are dealing with a "human being" just because of conception. But somewhere along the line of the gestation period. let's face it, that is a viable human being with a right to life. I don't know where the line should be drawn, and while I'm not crazy about abortion I understand why it should be accessible and legal, at least early on in the pregnancy. But late term abortion really seems like little more than murdering a child, and the liberals push for this. It is kind of crazy to me, how some liberal types can be a vegan but yet be for late term abortion. Anyway, interesting video and she does explain how some of the wording is vague and the woman's health issues that can be considered when looking to allow for a late term abortion can be mental health issues. The left continues to push left of common sense today.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Problem is, a lot of people insist on that expectant woman to give birth, yet once that fetus becomes a child the very same people want nothing to do with it.
You have that poor single mother now with a child and having no food, no housing, no assistance at all.
And a society and a congress that refuses to pony up the money needed to support that child.
That child society insisted the mother must give birth too.
If you're going to be hard core pro-lifer you can not then gripe about welfare moms, handing out taxpayer freebies, and vote to cut social services for these families.
Then to sit in your churches on Sunday and pretend you are a moral pro-life person.
To claim one is pro-life one must also be willing to put their money where their mouth is.
Which for most pro-life conservatives, is not the case.
I know so damn many religious pro-liners that do nothing but bitch about food stamp families, welfare moms, and wasting taxpayer money on "those" people.
Then they vote for the Donald Trump's and his US Supreme Court in hopes of banning abortion.
You know.... you can't have it both ways.
Pro-lifers, if you want survival of the fetus you must pay for that, long term.
Like for a full 18 years.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
This is exactly the kind of reliable, unbiased, and truthful reporting that we have come to expect from Infowars.

The home of Alex Jones & Roger Stone, vying with World Nut Daily & a few others to become conspiracy theory central...

Reactions: nickqt

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The home of Alex Jones & Roger Stone, vying with World Nut Daily & a few others to become conspiracy theory central...
I wonder if it's going to come out at Jones' defamation trial that the Sandy Hook shooter was a regular Infowars viewer, and that Jones knew that before he falsely accused the parents of the murdered children of being crisis actors?

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
lol Infowars.

No one with any sense pays attention to it.
And you really needs to stop labeling everyone.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
He doesn’t have to be. I think it’s more of a challenge to himself to see how stupid he can appear.

Not one of you cucks addressed the video content. My OP really wasn't inflammatory in any way, stop being such whiny bitches. She made an appointment to consult terminating her pregnancy at 38 weeks citing depression. Do you think that should be allowed, that she should be able to terminate her pregnancy via abortion?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Not one of you cucks addressed the video content. My OP really wasn't inflammatory in any way, stop being such whiny bitches. She made an appointment to consult terminating her pregnancy at 38 weeks citing depression. Do you think that should be allowed, that she should be able to terminate her pregnancy via abortion?

jesus fucking christ you are dumb.

Reactions: edblor and nickqt
Jan 25, 2011
It’s fucking Infowars. The most notorious site for completely made up bullshit on the internet. Of course people have no time for their content.

Her video and tweet doesn’t claim she got a consultation. It says she got an abortion appointment she didn’t. She is lying. Of course that doesn’t make you question her integrity in the least.

WHere is the shock or outrage supposed to be in getting an appoint to consult? Are they supposed to refuse someone whose life is in danger?

WHat you posted is meaningless. What she claims is untrue. Should we be outraged a medical professional might consult with someone to determine if there is truly a health risk? Oh the horror.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Do you think that if a woman who is 38 weeks pregnant calls a doctor about being depressed, that the doctor should refuse to see her because she also asked about abortion?
Obviously your OP is inflammatory... and false. If a woman in that condition calls a doctor saying she is depressed and thinking about abortion, any doctor is going to want to see her right away. For the baby's health and safety just as much as for the mother's.

Nov 25, 2013
I don't really get too much into the abortion battle, its not my fight. I think both sides have some validity, early on I don't believe we are dealing with a "human being" just because of conception. But somewhere along the line of the gestation period. let's face it, that is a viable human being with a right to life. I don't know where the line should be drawn, and while I'm not crazy about abortion I understand why it should be accessible and legal, at least early on in the pregnancy. But late term abortion really seems like little more than murdering a child, and the liberals push for this. It is kind of crazy to me, how some liberal types can be a vegan but yet be for late term abortion. Anyway, interesting video and she does explain how some of the wording is vague and the woman's health issues that can be considered when looking to allow for a late term abortion can be mental health issues. The left continues to push left of common sense today.

Idiot

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
This is what slow gobbles up

Is it really true Alex? Hillary Clinton is a Space Demon? Damn I did not know that! - Slow probably.

It gets better

Good job Slow :).

Nov 25, 2013

She made an appointment to see a doctor.

Idiot.