Mike's hard lemonade.....yay or nay?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: JimmyEatWorld
Has anyone tried the Cranberry kind?
whats that like?

Haven't tried the Cranberry, but the Iced Tea one tastes awful.

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by: Kaervak
Originally posted by: JimmyEatWorld
Has anyone tried the Cranberry kind?
whats that like?

Haven't tried the Cranberry, but the Iced Tea one tastes awful.

Yeah. NEVER drink the hard iced tea. Tastes like crap.

joemamma

Mar 29, 2000
big fat nay...this recent breed of 'fruity' drinks seem target underage drinkers who can't handle real liquor...and if you're not underage don't be a pussy like one guy above said.....

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: joemamma
big fat nay...this recent breed of 'fruity' drinks seem target underage drinkers who can't handle real liquor...and if you're not underage don't be a pussy like one guy above said.....

Bleh. I'm underage, and I can handle my liquer. I don't like to get drunk though. Its kinda fun to have some alcohol in you to make everything a little more fun, but then why get smashed to the point where you don't know what you're doing? I've taken up to 4 shots of vodka over about an hour. I guess that isn't that much, but don't go calling me a pussy for liking the taste of wine coolers and smirffof's and such. :) Well, I guess call me that if you want. I dun care.

Margaritas, and Pina coladas are good too.

<== monkey dance

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
but don't go calling me a pussy for liking the taste of wine coolers and smirnoff's and such

Heh, yeh I always get a kick out of guys who call people pussies for drinking an alcoholic drink with fruit in it. These so called "Manly Drinkers" that toss down straight Brandy, Scotch, whiskey and the like are usually the asswipes who are pissing out their collective livers at age 40 while on the liver transplant list. On another note, I wonder if the holiday fruit punch we mix up with the local white lightning would be considered a "pussy Drink."

...Pops Concentrated Bug Juice is a holiday favorite.
~wnied~

Mucman

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Definitely a nay! I feel like my teeth are going to rot when I have a sip of that stuff!

aolsuxs

Dec 6, 2000
Call me a p u s s y then, I love that "girlly stuff." Bicardi, Smirnoff, Citrona etc etc and my favorite is sky blue. I haven't had a chance to sample all the various beers our there but I prefer the girly drinks most of the time. Most of the beer that is at hand when I went to parties and such was Keystone Light and Natural Ice. By far the worst beer I've ever had in my life, bleh.

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
too sweet for me. I don't like those sweetened "hard" drinks very much

BigJohnKC

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2001
Two Dogs hard lemonade is better, but Mike's isn't that bad.

<--big fan of girly beers.:D

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I don;t like Mikes. Smirnoff Ice is way way better.
But i would never be caught drinking these in a room full of people...
why?

I dunno about in the US, but here in Canada smirnoff ice is 7% alc. and it's real vodka. In the US I believe it's only 5% and not even real vodka. My point is that Smirnoff isn't really a pussy drink. It hits you much harder than beer. For the taste I prefer beer though :)