Mike's hard lemonade.....yay or nay?

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: mithrandir2001
It's fine but it's overpriced (by the bottle at the bar anyway).
More expensive than Bud, but at the grocery store it isn't so bad, like $7.50 for a six pack (probably half that for one at a bar?)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Yes, I like it. If you're going to be drinking pussy drinks, though, you may as well drink Smirnoff Ice or something better.

nik

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000
it's alright. I prefer Smirnoff Ice to MHL though. I think Smirnoff tastes the best out of all the "girly drinks" (Skyy Blue, MHL, Smirnoff, etc.)

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
Bacardi Silver is mad good. But i would never be caught drinking these in a room full of people...unless they're all hot chicks with no real beer around...then i'd drink myself stupid. that'd be cool.

JimmyEatWorld

Platinum Member
Dec 12, 2000
I suppose its allright on occasion, but its terrible to get drunk on.
1. its expensive (beer is way cheaper, and way tastier)
2. its sugary (gives you a hangover)
3. I would rather just take some fresh organic lemonade or limeade and mix it with some gin or some good vodka

Has anyone tried the Cranberry kind?
whats that like?

flood

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
Yes, I like it. If you're going to be drinking pussy drinks, though, you may as well drink Smirnoff Ice or something better.

nik
arent you underage? :p

Emrys

Golden Member
Jul 5, 2002
The stuff isn't bad for what it is, but as you said it isn't anything to get drunk to, but then again, why would anybody want to get drunk, it does you no good?- personal preference.

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
Originally posted by: McPhreak
it's alright. I prefer Smirnoff Ice to MHL though. I think Smirnoff tastes the best out of all the "girly drinks" (Skyy Blue, MHL, Smirnoff, etc.)
I don't usually drink any of those, but why are they "girly drinks"?

FrontlineWarrior

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2000
mike's gives me gas. smirnoff ice is better i think. never tried skyy blue... the one by budweiser... forgot what it's called... that was good also.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I like it, but prefer Smirnoff Ice. I too prefer beer most of the time, not because it's a "manly" drink though. Those caught up in differing drinks according to gender are probably only a couple drinks from doing something what they'd deny to everyone else.

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
I think that it smells like cat pee. I would say it tastes like it, but I have never tasted cat pee.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Yeccch. All of the "malternatives" are really unappealing to me. Way too sweet.:disgust:

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000
Actually, I just tried a Stolichnaya Citrona recently. Comes in a close second to Smirnoff. Much better than Skyy though. I've never tried Bacardi. Maybe that should be next on my list.

Sealy

Platinum Member
Aug 4, 2002
Well I like the Canadian version...it's not a malt drink. The American malt drink is just too sweet!