Michigan secretary of state says armed protesters gathered outside her home

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
You literally just implied it was no big deal a few posts up.

So your response.
They shouldn't
They aren't threatening
Well, they are, but aren't armed
Well at least they didn't shoot her...

This is criminal menacing and they should face felonies.
I'm sure if an out-of-state minor had shown up with an illegally procured rifle and shot a few protesters, the shitbag fascist would have been cheering.

Jul 9, 2009
You literally just implied it was no big deal a few posts up.

So your response.
They shouldn't
They aren't threatening
Well, they are, but aren't armed
Well at least they didn't shoot her...

This is criminal menacing and they should face felonies.
A peaceful protest and they should face felony charge? Don't you think that's, you know, unconstitutional on it's face? Those citizens have a 1st Amendment right to protest, they also have a 2nd Amendment right to be armed. If you check i'm sure that Michigan State law concurs and the law was obeyed. Just because it can be done, doesn't mean it should be done. As i said earlier I oppose demonstrations in front of peoples homes. I opposed it when it was Tucker Carlson and I opposed when it was members of President Trumps staff and I oppose it when it's Democratic public officials. It's a crappy thing to do to scare peoples families.

bbhaag

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2011
The mastery needed to swim through this sub is no more prevalent than just reading through this thread. The artistry into which you guys twist and turn each others words onto one another is almost beyond words themselves. The ebb and flow of it is almost so subtle that if one were to blink they would almost certainly miss it.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2009

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I say BRING IT ON. If these Trumpanzee want a civil war over "MY" president being elected and "THEIRS" losing, then SO BE IT. I'm a pacifist but that doesn't mean I'd allow these whiny little covid diseased Trumpanzee bitches to threaten me or mine or anyone that I know. If you want guns, I can buy a gun. THIS intimidation will not be tolerated nor allowed. So, if you want a fight YOU'RE going to get one. And people should always remember just who these Trumpanzee really are.... whiny little bitches. :rolleyes:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Oops.

And this is the Guardian, far left of center publication.
From your own article. Like I stated
that the overwhelming majority of the more than 9.000 Black Lives Matter demonstrations that took place across the US after the killing of George Floyd have been peaceful. News reports at the height of demonstrations over Floyd’s killing cited dozens of deaths in connection with protests, but many of those turned out to be examples of deadly crimes carried out in the vicinity of protests, rather than directly related to the demonstrations themselves, the researchers concluded. ACLED’s dataset only focuses on political violence.

Ooops. There is a reason white boy terrorism is the #1 threat in the country. Unlike you, I'm not making shit up, that comes from our own intel agencies.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
And yet another incident of Trumpanzee violence linked below.
What I love about this video, the ass-holes red TRUMP car being towed away. Bye bye sucker....

Trump Rally Shooting

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
The mastery needed to swim through this sub is no more prevalent than just reading through this thread. The artistry into which you guys twist and turn each others words onto one another is almost beyond words themselves. The ebb and flow of it is almost so subtle that if one were to blink they would almost certainly miss it.
There is only one reality, and yet there are many truths.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Let me know when BLM does mass shootings at places of worship and Walmarts. I don't think there was a single instance of pure unprovoked killing by any leftist this entire year like how white supremacists and boogaloo boys do it.

But these people live on propaganda so they believe anything.

Jul 9, 2009
Mass shootings? Look it up yourself.
Much depends on what the definition of mass shooting is. Does it mean 4+ people killed or shot in a single incident?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Much depends on what the definition of mass shooting is. Does it mean 4+ people killed or shot in a single incident?
Why do you think right wing terrorists are the largest terrorist threat facing America today, larger than Islamic terrorism? Is it something inherent in your ideology that makes them violent or is it something else?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Single murders or mass murders. Politically motivated murder is the land of the right wing in this country lately no matter how much you want to make shit up about BLM.

Whether it's boogaloo murdering cops or white nationalists killing Jews, blacks or Hispanics.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Jul 9, 2009
Why do you think right wing terrorists are the largest terrorist threat facing America today, larger than Islamic terrorism? Is it something inherent in your ideology that makes them violent or is it something else?
They aren't, but of course it's only my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z