Men carrying AR-15s to farmer's market detained by police, gun advocates outraged

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jlosh20s

Sep 30, 2013
For someone who is from Texas you sure seem to be completely oblivious to Texas laws and required signs. The 30.06 sign is different than the 50% or 51% sign.

http://www.tabc.state.tx.us/laws/sign_requirements.asp

You're posting make me think you're nothing more than a sock puppet and very possibly someone that's a normal user of this forum.

I have yet to hear any facts out of you???? You just keeping talking around the what I have asked you for. Show me some evidence that open carry has made business's put up 30.06 signs!

Jlosh20s

Sep 30, 2013
Yet protests such as this tend to empower others to place 30.06 signs rather than not. 10 locations I used to be able to carry concealed have placed 30.06 since Starbucks made their announcement.

And you seem to not want to address the other 43 states that have open carry. How do they manage to exercise their rights without business's placing no gun signs or whatever their legal signs are??? And once again i'm sure you will just run your mouth instead of answering the question.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
I have yet to hear any facts out of you???? You just keeping talking around the what I have asked you for. Show me some evidence that open carry has made business's put up 30.06 signs!

All of these locations placed the signs after the Open Carry protest at the Starbucks in Austin. So do I need to get signed affidavits from the store owners?

Jlosh20s

Sep 30, 2013
Yet protests such as this tend to empower others to place 30.06 signs rather than not. 10 locations I used to be able to carry concealed have placed 30.06 since Starbucks made their announcement.

Show me concrete evidence that this is because of people legally carrying their firearms.

Jlosh20s

Sep 30, 2013
All of these locations placed the signs after the Open Carry protest at the Starbucks in Austin. So do I need to get signed affidavits from the store owners?

Yes you do because Moms Demand Action are the ones who are taking credit for the Starbucks decision. And FYI you can still carry in Starbucks so I don't know what your crying about. They came out only to accommodate the anti gunners demanding they stop allowing us in their store. And once again if they put the sign up they obviously don't support the second amendment so they don't deserve my money. Given that 60-70% of Texas is armed it would be wise for us to start voting with our dollars.

Jlosh20s

Sep 30, 2013
LMAO!!!!!! It's obvious that you're not from Texas and just another dense open carry idiot that doesn't care how their actions affect anyone else.

As for the signs, come on down to Texas and see for yourself.

And this comes from the one who keeps stating 42.01 (8) incorrectly.

Jlosh20s

Sep 30, 2013

FYI open carry at Starbuck's was never a protest here in Texas. We simply started going on the Saturday's that the anti gunners were boycotting therefore filling the void.

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Are there any Texans left in Texas ?

Starbucks.

Does everybody eat chickens there now too ?

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Taking a Constitutional Amendment too far? Some people don't like your use of a Right so you're not supposed to do it? Riiiiight. Good luck with that.

LALALALAALALA FUCK YOU, AND YOU, AND ALL THE REST OF YOU. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH AND SAY WHAT I WANT! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF THIS IS THE KIDS' SECTION OF THE LIBRARY!

caps

Yes, you can take it too far. It's called creating a public disturbance.