Medicare and Medicaid are programs.. LOL crazy Bill Oreilly

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Yea, he yells and calls his guest names, and acts like a kid having a temper tantrum, and doesn't accept the facts that Medicare and Medicaid are programs.

This is why I don't listen to this nut job anymore. Only watch his bat shit crazy behavior when it makes news like this. Only entertaining aspect of this is watching his blood pressure go up!

http://youtu.be/7-MURWDpyzU

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
All we ever hear out of Republicans mouths is "these are entitlement programs" see, "PROGRAMS"..lmao

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Bill O'Reilly needs anger management therapy. It's sad that he's one of the most reasonable people on Fox News too. At least when Olbermann went on rants he didn't yell in people's faces.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
"Name one"
"madicare and medicaid"

The reason O'rielly called him a liar was because he WAS lying. That is clearly TWO programs, not one. That other guy is CLEARLY just a liberal hack who needs to get his ass back to first grade so he can learn how to count, then MAYBE His highness Mr. O'rielly will allow him to step foot into his throne room again.

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
"Name one"
"madicare and medicaid"

The reason O'rielly called him a liar was because he WAS lying. That is clearly TWO programs, not one. That other guy is CLEARLY just a liberal hack who needs to get his ass back to first grade so he can learn how to count, then MAYBE His highness Mr. O'rielly will allow him to step foot into his throne room again.

Lawls..

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Why the fuck did you ever watch him in the first place?

Good question.. lol

When inside edition first came out I used to watch it. He was on it and another program. Good grief I am really showing my age, this was back in the mid 80s I think.

Now I only turn to youtube when I hear about one of his maniacal tyrades, to see whats the scoop.

Like I said, purely entertainment. I don't take anything he has to say serious anymore.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
all liberals seem to watch fox news, and listen to hanity & Limbaugh, but yet claim to hate them. amazing.

The strength of a hypothesis isn't in how many pieces of confirming evidence there are, but in how well it stands up to attempts to disprove. (If you'll remember back to high school where they taught you that scientific experiments were designed falsify the hypothesis. You probably didn't understand that then, but this is why.)

Why would we smart, educated, enlightened liberals want to watch something like MSNBC, which does nothing to test us? If we want to see our beliefs in the marketplace of ideas, we watch conservative talk.
If conservatives had a valid point, they'd make it; the fact that conservative talk is completely reliant on lies and misinformation says something about the underlying strength of liberal ideas.

Conservative Talk's crafted untruths and deceptions do more to support the validity of liberalism than any number of Rachael Maddow polemics.

Religion_Tags_are_for_squares_like_pants_f4b29.jpg

Last edited:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Fox News and MSNBC are like matter and anti-matter....combine them and you end up with a devastated wasteland...or in this case CNN

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
"Name one"
"madicare and medicaid"

:biggrin:

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
O'Reilly thinks if you yell more than the other guy you win the argument. Glenn Beck thinks if you cry enough you win the argument. These guys are just plain nuts but it seems to get them ratings.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I used to watch O'Reilly. teh guy is batshit insane. He has slid farther down then Beck. fuck him

about the only show i watch on Fox anymore is shepherd smith

Fox News and MSNBC are like matter and anti-matter....combine them and you end up with a devastated wasteland...or in this case CNN

bwhahahah yeah thats it.

Though CNN leans more with MSNBC. But at least it's not so far tilted like fox/msnbc those are unwatchable.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
There is a reason why he has heated debates like that, he isn't afraid to have opposing views on his show.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
There is a reason why he has heated debates like that, he isn't afraid to have opposing views on his show.

He needs opposing perspectives or else he wouldn't have anyone to yell at. I'm still seriously amused that Medicaid isn't a program.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

The opposing view is there...he just totally ignores it to play to his audience. That does not make it a debate...it makes it entertainment.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
And they each have their own interesting spin methods. Fox blatantly lies about things, such as putting a D next to a republican politician's name when the guy is involved in some kind of scandal. MSNBC has awesome quotes like "but that's a good thing" when saying the unemployment numbers were rising. wtf?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
And they each have their own interesting spin methods. Fox blatantly lies about things, such as putting a D next to a republican politician's name when the guy is involved in some kind of scandal. MSNBC has awesome quotes like "but that's a good thing" when saying the unemployment numbers were rising. wtf?

pretty much.

god dmanit. old age is getting me while reading your post i thought of a few good things (err bad things they do) abotu msnbc. hit qoute and boom! brain decides to dump everything i have to say. hahah damn.

I love flipping back and forth between fox and msnbc. they talk about the same story but you wouldn't know it listening to them.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
The opposing view is there...he just totally ignores it to play to his audience. That does not make it a debate...it makes it entertainment.

I am not going to defend much that Fox does but atleast they have something that resembles a debate. They could just follow MSNBC's playbook and have "debates" with people who have the exact same opinion they do.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I am not going to defend much that Fox does but atleast they have something that resembles a debate. They could just follow MSNBC's playbook and have "debates" with people who have the exact same opinion they do.

It's certainly not for a lack of trying to get opposing view points. Its just that when republican politicians do come on they get owned (see rand Paul). Most politicians like to play it safe and stick to shows that will make them look good.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
It's certainly not for a lack of trying to get opposing view points. Its just that when republican politicians do come on they get owned (see rand Paul). Most politicians like to play it safe and stick to shows that will make them look good.

Opposing viewpoints don't last long at MSNBC. It doesn't fit well with thier M.O. Maddow, O'Donnell, Schultz all follow the same script. Pick a news story that supports thier cause, give their opinion on it like it's gospel then has two commentators come on and re-affirm the same position. The only righty left there I can think of is Joe Scarborough and he seems quite neutered since joing MSNBC. Fox still stacks things in their favor but they have had liberal commentator/contributors that have been around for years.

Last edited: