Meanest name you were called in HS:

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

COWWATCHER

Banned
May 31, 2001
carrot top...i have red hair and people always called me carrot top...or with sub teachers "kid with the red hair"..didnt bother me much but started getting annoying..

bigredguy

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2001
i don't remember many. but i remember a group of girls in 6th grade always referred to me as "big dick boy". unbelievable as it might sound, but that was what it was.

mackstann

Banned
Apr 17, 2001
people who made fun of me usually didnt know my name....so they usually made up their own. they usually werent very nice. just graduated this month and boy am i happy.

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
in high school i was a nerd, a dork. etc. i got screamed at by an aneorexic asian chick because she claimed that me and my friends thought we were better and smarter than her group of friends. I mean it was true but then igot called an asshole.

6TNINE

Banned
Oct 6, 2000
one time my weightraining teacher said to me : &quot;<my_name>, you are a fat piece of sh!t that will never amount to anything&quot; kinda caught me off guard but i probably deserved it, we had 8 people in the class and all we did was just sit in the weight room and listen to music and tell jokes, well who's laughing now, i'm an intern for a small business in the IT field and i make more money working part time that he does, hahahahaahahahahahahahhaha!!!

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Marge - &quot;Kids can be so cruel&quot;
Bart - &quot;We can? Thanks mom!&quot; (runs to Lisa's Room)
Lisa (in the other room) - &quot;Owwww, quit it!!&quot; :D

Never had any names really, just nicknames :)

metallibloke

Mar 28, 2001
Didnt really get much, apart from the usual swear words. There was one time, and its the only punch I have ever thrown. A kid in the same year used to go to the police boxing club, and used to like to show off his skills on kids at school. Anyway, he turned on me once during gym class, and threatens to beat the crap out of me so I just punched him so hard in the face, i knocked out some of his teeth!! I really surprised myself, and my friends, and he never did it again to anybody.

Urinal Mint

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2000
I got called &quot;The Devil's Advocate&quot; in high school once... other than that, it was Horny Bee (play on my last name).

Of course, my circle of friends had masterful names for the other kids... Fortunato (kid who would go smoke cigars at lunch), Mobile Holmes (Holmes was his last name), Fondlebaugh (play on last name), Purple Hays (Hays the last name). The list goes on and on.

myputer

Golden Member
Feb 14, 2001
I can't ever remember being called any names in High School, but I used to flip out on all those little bastards that liked to pick on others.

Shmorq

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000

<< i don't remember many. but i remember a group of girls in 6th grade always referred to me as &quot;big dick boy&quot;. unbelievable as it might sound, but that was what it was. >>

You must've had some rep in grade school!!!

I haven't been called anything mean in school even though I was kind of geeky. Probably since I went through the same school system from 1st to 12th. The punks all knew me from a young age so they picked on the new kids or the 'slow' kids.:(

Urinal Mint

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2000

<< sh*t d*ck n*gg*r f*ck*r, but that was only by my friends >>

I don't think being called a Wheel of Fortune contestant is all that bad...

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001
I was called &quot;king of the nerd heard&quot;

and now look at me I'm making twice as money as any of them.

and some of them are dead becyase they got drunk and decicded to play russian roulett.

herself

Jun 20, 2001
Ugh... &quot;The Jolly Green Giant&quot;

Green is my favorite color...
and I happen to be the only female
I know who was over 6' tall in HS.

abracadabra1

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 1999
heh no bad names here...everyone called me lethal weapon with this mortal combat announcer-type voice. they even drew funny pictures of me w/ my bow, heh.

i was pretty quiet in high school though...never talked much in school really.

Growltiger

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
My first name is Clint....so think about it. Here's a hint for you though....Clint minus the n.

Every time someone makes that connection, though, they think they are incredibly original and witty. If they only knew....

ramsesd

Jul 2, 2001
I think the only thing that I resented being called in H.S. was as follows... After myself and a few of my buddies literally gave out Chemistry teacher a nervous breakdown the Biology teacher that had a hard on for the Neurotic Chem teacher took me aside and said this:

&quot;Scott, you are a totaly and complete asshole. I hope nothing good ever comes from your life. To be completely honest you're a piece of SH*T!&quot;

Being that I was smart enough to graduate a year early from high school I got to gloat in front of him. So on the day that I was supposed to graduate I found his car on the parking lot and put a bunch of dog crap on his hood with a little greeting card stuck in it that read.

&quot;From: the Jack of Sh*t

To: The King of sh*t

Maybe you'll get a nervous breakdown next COCK!&quot;

It was great. I did get a call from the principal of the school though accusing me of vandalism and banning me from future school functions. Oh well. It was worth it!

technogeeky

Golden Member
Dec 13, 2000
Hmm..

My last name is Day.

Think about it.

Not really that bad, [some] people are insecure and stupid.

What really caught me off guard is when I was working with my dad's company doing computer stuff (a big, coporate company). One of his co-workers called me a fat f**k out of nowhere. That was not nice.

I'd beat his stumpy butt into the ground now.

Delusion2001

Banned
Feb 13, 2001
hmm...........no real nickname. they just say &quot;___, you scare the living sh*t outta me!&quot; (___ = my name there. lol)

also criminal and terrorist

now that is getting thrown away and i have the nickname &quot;sweety&quot; now cuz of some nice stuff i did for some girls. lol (it's rated G!!! lol. you sick pervs!)

so yeah