Meanest name you were called in HS:

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Beavis.

Freshman gym class. I had big dark hair, acne and braces. I actually looked like Butthead, though. That part I never really got. It was more a nickname than anything. I didn't mind it all that much. I have since grown out of that look. Lost the braces, the acne AND the hair. :)

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
I dunno. I think some racist asian called me White Trash, but other than that, nothing really.
-- mrcodedude

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
This was in 8th grade, "Ross, as I slide down the banister of life you are the splinter in my ass!".

So true.

:cool:

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
oh and that was my 8th grade teacher who told me that, not a student. Made my day!

Homer_Simpson

Banned
Jan 24, 2000
I was always (and to this day still) called "XXXX's younger/little brother" (XXXX is my older brother)

Homer

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hehe.

My last name is Humphreys.

They called me "Hump-for-free."

I didn't really take that as an insult, though . . . ;)

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Oh good grief
I must be the problem child of the universe
When were you ppl in highschool?

HS names were:

sinner (someone made that one up after allegedly misspelling my last name, shriner)

every durogatory "gay" word in the book (i love you, queer, etc)
and it only gets worse from there

Then again, maybe I just remember too much.

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
my name is charles, and someone called me "chuck" once I think...

Seriously, my High-School was pretty low key. I think we had 1 fight in all the 4 years I was there. You never really heard any name calling and such. There was no freshman initiation.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Eh.. I don't really remember - none of them stuck. I suppose they were fairly nasty - but for the ones I used I made sure they stuck.

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
people called me hacker..

girls did..

this cheerleader did..

i honestly found it to be a turn on..

;)

of course this was after i got suspended for 'hacking' but hey its cool. even teachers called me hacker.

EDIT: oh oh i forgot what the occasion was but she got me some kind of computer/hacker button/pin.. that was cool. haha.. k im going to bed.

Banana

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2001
In junior high, this girl I was chasing referred to me as a "Boring chap" to her girlfriends . . .

Ouch!

1YP

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Bible Boy....

1972 in my Journalism class....I earned respect at least....and not from other Christians I might add.

Odoacer

Jun 30, 2001
Let's see. Joshy, joshie, joshy washy, joshers, josh-man, Dr. J, Osh Kosh b'Josh, arrr can't remeber anything else. I don't mind the names, seeing as they all come from girls. The guys call me "The deff guy", that's all right i guess... its not TOO bad.

blueghost75

Golden Member
Dec 12, 2000
i go to a private high school now, and almost everyone there is really nice. its great actually. middle school sucked though (i went to a public school then). I was called just about every deragator name there is, but nothing special that stuck I don't think.

I am going to be a senior in high school this coming year, and I think it will be a memorable year. It really is nice to go to a school where everyone is so nice.