McDonald employee viciously beats mother, 4 yr old son tries to help

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
I don't agree with much of your post but I can't help but find this statement terribly true:

The hilarious part is that Republicans don't even realize they've already lost this argument. Through welfare and other sources, these people learn they can earn more money by just breeding more. This creates more Dem voters because these kids grow up in poverty. You are fighting a battle you lost almost a hundred years ago, and you don't even realize it.

Nov 25, 2013
Poverty in america is heavily politicized.

The far left groups recognize that the vast majority of the poor kids will grow up to be liberal voters. They incentivize having kids and living beyond your means.

Problem with this is that the poorer you are, the less likely you are to vote in the U.S.

Seems that would be a poor return on investment if that's what it's all about.

But, as a 'talking point' it sure sounds good doesn't it? Lathers up the crowd and gets them ready for a good ol' poverty bashing bitching fest with an occasional fillip of racism.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Some people are sub equal. Some people are not as smart, some not as fast, some not as imaginative. Why should we punish people for being born with lesser talents than others? Do you honestly think that paying these people a wage that makes their life unbearable is the answer? What does that say about you as a person?

The hilarious part is that Republicans don't even realize they've already lost this argument. Through welfare and other sources, these people learn they can earn more money by just breeding more. This creates more Dem voters because these kids grow up in poverty. You are fighting a battle you lost almost a hundred years ago, and you don't even realize it.

This is why I keep pushing for a guaranteed income for all. You can instantly do away with food stamps, welfare, social security, etc. while also encouraging the lesser people to have less children because more children now costs more money instead of making them more money.

As for the accusation, the tone and content of your post suggested that to be the case...I'm still on the fence given your retort.

You seemed to infer that because I wanted to see your retort that meant I was for leaving the poor to fend for themselves. I don't think I have taken a stance in this thread on it, so your inference is misguided. I'm a big Milton Friedman fan, and a negative income tax would be far less costly than the welfare system we have set up. I agree that welfare will never go away, because the idea that you simply leave the poor to fend to themselves is untenable for a multitude of reasons. I believe a reverse income tax is far less costly to society, and gets people to work and contribute something, vs the standard of doing nothing and collecting a paycheck.

Again, I don't how to refute the stupidity of accusing me of being an alt. If you have a way let me know. I use this forum to learn, and if I lose credibility then I'm likely to ostracize those who have what I seek.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
This is why I keep pushing for a

EXISTENCE TROPHY.

You're not getting it. No matter how special.your momma told you you were... you're really not.

There's no crutch, no lifeline that's going to float you and the write-offs out of actually adding something of actual value to this world or sink into the self-perpetuated mire that's coming with global economic equalibrium.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
People like zane and all the ignorant backward-ass dipshits like him are the textbook definition of "write-offs". Irony is, most of the write-offs in this country currently live in the lap of luxury compared to the steamroller of poverty that's heading their way as more and more money from the sane part of society locates itself farther and farther beyond their reach.

do you know why we live luxoriously? because we're smart.

i would never start a fight with a fast food worker, or tattle tell to a manager... i know better than to threaten someone's livelihood.......... you know how i know? because i've been there., my father actually used to own 3 Mcdonalds franchises.....you know what i did? had a job, the day i turned 16, as a fry cook, i got payed minimum wage, just like everyone else. i worked every day of my life, in all sorts of demeaning jobs, from McDonalds, to stocking grocery stores, to landscaping, and then i went to college, started a small business, put my blood, sweat, and tears into it, and now i'm in a comfortable place in life.... but i still know about the struggle, and i learned in my time in those types of jobs, that some people just aren't born with the right hardware upstairs to do much more than these demeaning jobs, no matter what they do, they are just not mentally capable... that makes them no less of a human being, and they are to be treated with respect.. not tattle telled on to the manager.. that threatens her livelihood!!!, and when you dont have much, and dont have the ability to get much more... and the world treats you like an animal... you react like one... that's what happened here.

when my order is wrong at mcdonalds, you know what i do, i ask NICELY, i use PLEASE and THANK YOU., Ma'am, and Sir...even if i am older. i treat them the same way i would treat any human being, who's doing what they have to do, to survive in this world.

i've seen people throw food at fast food employees because it had some fucking pickles they didn't want on it, i've seen people go straight hostile over that kind of thing.... to someone just trying to make a few pennies, who probably trys really hard at life, and to do a good job, only to get shit all over by someone who thinks they are more valuable, because they are eating the food, not preparing it....

who's the real scum?

Last edited:

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
No, if they paid $15 an hour they wouldn't need 20 people working there during rush. I've seen under 10 hold it down in a major way during a rush back in the 90's when I worked there as a teen. This is another logical fallacy people use to justify their copy and paste ideology.

Some people are sub equal. Some people are not as smart, some not as fast, some not as imaginative. Why should we punish people for being born with lesser talents than others? Do you honestly think that paying these people a wage that makes their life unbearable is the answer? What does that say about you as a person?

This is why I keep pushing for a guaranteed income for all. You can instantly do away with food stamps, welfare, social security, etc. while also encouraging the lesser people to have less children because more children now costs more money instead of making them more money.

As for the accusation, the tone and content of your post suggested that to be the case...I'm still on the fence given your retort.

see, this right here is someone who is intelligent, and in touch with reality. i too agree with a gauranteed basic income, it would work wonders.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Gee you're such a stand-up guy zane ... when you're not cheering on women getting beat up by deranged assholes in front of their kid because some part of your backward-ass sub-third world ghetto culture (sponsered by corporate America) told you that was cool.

Feb 6, 2007
who's the real scum?

I'll give you this, it takes balls to watch a video of someone getting beat up in public in front of their child and decide that they deserve it and are scum. Balls, and a complete absence of any cognitive ability whatsoever.

Oh dear, I may have accidentally disrespected you. Please don't beat me in public as per tradition in the "stupid asshole" culture that you evidently support.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Gee you're such a stand-up guy zane ... when you're not cheering on women getting beat up by deranged assholes in front of their kid because some part of your backward-ass sub-third world ghetto culture (sponsered by corporate America) told you that was cool.

what's more deranged?

trying to get someone fired over a mcdonalds hamburger,

or,

defending yourself against someone trying to get you fired over a mcdonalds hamburger?

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002

there's nothing "cool" about it...

it's the exact opposite, it's sickening.... it's sickening that we're in this state of society.. i'm only trying to help people understand WHY we have came to this.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
And apparently, both require physical attacks right?

force must be met with force.

the person who throws a fit about the burger is being just as violent, actually, probably more, if the woman was get fired over the mistake... that is more damage done than a couple of black eyes., and the child witnessing what happens when you disrespect people.

you have to understand the mentallity of the attacker......she works for minimum wage, probably lives in not much better than a jail cell...

which is where she'll be spending some time after that attack.... except for now she doesn't have to pay rent anymore, and someone gets to prepare food for her, and she has the satisfaction of correcting that woman's foul disrespectful behaviour, and just maybe, the child, will learn from the whole scenario, and wont ever disrespect people who are less fortunate.... something his mother couldn't even teach him.

Last edited:

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
No, people should not be living in poverty in this day and age. A hundred+ years ago, maybe. We live in a world of great abundance and the only reason people are still living in poverty is because so many people are too stupid to see past their own paste and copy ideologies.

You just stated that the current McDonald's employee was "bottom of the barrel" and that if they paid more, they wouldn't have to stoop to hiring such people.

So you are saying that this attacker does not deserve $15/hr. Kinda puts to rest the idea that everyone deserves it.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
or maybe it was a great lesson in humility for the child.

More likely a lesson in how to identify scum.

How the hell is that going to "teach humility"?

Fact is that MD worker is not only a scumbag but an idiot as well.

"Oh, you made me nearly lose my job, I'm going to now actually lose my job".

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
force must be met with force.

the person who throws a fit about the burger is being just as violent, actually, probably more, if the woman was get fired over the mistake... that is more damage done than a couple of black eyes., and the child witnessing what happens when you disrespect people.

you have to understand the mentallity of the attacker......she works for minimum wage, probably lives in not much better than a jail cell...

which is where she'll be spending some time after that attack.... except for now she doesn't have to pay rent anymore, and someone gets to prepare food for her, and she has the satisfaction of correcting that woman's foul disrespectful behaviour, and just maybe, the child, will learn from the whole scenario, and wont ever disrespect people who are less fortunate.... something his mother couldn't even teach him.

The person who "throws a fit" did not throw a fist. Explicitly they are not equal. Civil society knows this, and its why it has progressed over uncivil society.

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
bitch probably deserved it, she looks like the type that talk down on someone because they work at mcdonalds.....

got news for a lot of people......mcdonalds, physical labor wise.. is pretty hard..

that little skinny white bitch that got her ass beaten probably works as a teller at a bank, or a desk job, or "stay at home mom," or something similar (as you can tell by her weaklingness... probably walked by the mcdonalds worker, who was walking home, from her job, that pays her 200 bucks a week (wouldn't you be pissed off?) she probably said something racist, or degrading, on her cell phone...or to her kid, about the mcd's employee.........and because, in reality, the mcdonalds employee, was OBVIOUSLY more fit for survival in the real world......as you can see , by the fetal positioned, ass kicked, pride busted, embarassed in front of her child, racist white bitch..

this kind of thing is inevitible, when we have such a huge gap in wealth.... when people who work in the service industry can't make enough money to support themselves, and have to use welfare as a supplement.....and when we have shit like fox news, degrading these people on a regular basis, it causes people to stereotype, the more i think about this, the more it upsets me.. not at the attacker, but at the idea of this mcdonalds employee having to live the life she does. look we're not all created equally, some people are just not capable, intelligence wise of gaining better employment, but at least she has a job. shouldn't she be respected for that? shouldn't she be more respected than the woman who gets to spend all day walking in the park with her kid? just because life has been a little more generous to her?
........i guess that's the trade off........ you perpetrate a society like that... you better not walk through the park where the people your preying on, walk home through....or you risk getting your skull knocked around for a few mins while your kid watches.... can't have it both ways.

probably why nobody intervened...

i'm sorry, i got no sympathy for her... i worked at mcdonalds.. i know how racist uppity white folks act, and i know what happens when an oppressed person gets the chance to even the score... THIS is what happens.

Wow, you can tell all that in the video??

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
it is. you ever worked at a fast food restaurant???

it's basically a 10 hour shift of constant movement/cardio, sweating the whole time....

that's why the office job person who sits in the a/c all day gets there ass kicked. simply weaker.

now if it was a algebra competition.... you get the point.

It's easy work, try working on a farm some time if you'd like a taste of what real work is....

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
do you know why we live luxoriously? because we're smart.

i would never start a fight with a fast food worker, or tattle tell to a manager... i know better than to threaten someone's livelihood.......... you know how i know? because i've been there., my father actually used to own 3 Mcdonalds franchises.....you know what i did? had a job, the day i turned 16, as a fry cook, i got payed minimum wage, just like everyone else. i worked every day of my life, in all sorts of demeaning jobs, from McDonalds, to stocking grocery stores, to landscaping, and then i went to college, started a small business, put my blood, sweat, and tears into it, and now i'm in a comfortable place in life.... but i still know about the struggle, and i learned in my time in those types of jobs, that some people just aren't born with the right hardware upstairs to do much more than these demeaning jobs, no matter what they do, they are just not mentally capable... that makes them no less of a human being, and they are to be treated with respect.. not tattle telled on to the manager.. that threatens her livelihood!!!, and when you dont have much, and dont have the ability to get much more... and the world treats you like an animal... you react like one... that's what happened here.

when my order is wrong at mcdonalds, you know what i do, i ask NICELY, i use PLEASE and THANK YOU., Ma'am, and Sir...even if i am older. i treat them the same way i would treat any human being, who's doing what they have to do, to survive in this world.

i've seen people throw food at fast food employees because it had some fucking pickles they didn't want on it, i've seen people go straight hostile over that kind of thing.... to someone just trying to make a few pennies, who probably trys really hard at life, and to do a good job, only to get shit all over by someone who thinks they are more valuable, because they are eating the food, not preparing it....

who's the real scum?

You are really badly prejudiced by your bitterness here...

The only thing we have to go on for context here is what the assailant was shouting, and her discernment and even mental stability are easily in question given her behavior. But the funny thing is that your made up story totally contradicts what little we got from this woman - that the victim was spreading rumors about her and her manager. How do you turn that into her being upset about being tattled on for job performance?

And you say the reaction wasn't that strange because she almost lost her job.. so the reasonable thing to do is go on a violent rampage that will definitely make her lose her job as well as probably land her in prison? How is that a reasonable reaction?

There's a ton of possible explanations for this. Maybe they already knew each other. Maybe the assailant was badly informed about something. Maybe she mistook the victim for someone else. Maybe she was flat out having a psychotic breakdown. I really don't know what it is, and neither do you. Assumptions that the victim was being a racist or otherwise had it coming are vile. I guess when the attacker threatened the four year old boy he must have had it coming too, right?

Last edited:

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
A lot of you should be ashamed. And that 30+ year old mcdonalds worker is at mcdonalds because she makes bad choices. It's crazy that those of you who can relate with her somehow justify this brutal attack - including stomping on her while she's on the ground defenseless.

"A lot of you"? There is one, literally one person in this thread criticizing and blaming the victim. No one else in the thread seems to agree with him. Just because they're not necessarily rooting for the assailant to have her brains blown out like you are doesn't mean that they think it's okay.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
You are really badly prejudiced by your bitterness here...

The only thing we have to go on for context here is what the assailant was shouting, and her discernment and even mental stability are easily in question given her behavior. But the funny thing is that your made up story totally contradicts what little we got from this woman - that the victim was spreading rumors about her and her manager. How do you turn that into her being upset about being tattled on for job performance?

And you say the reaction wasn't that strange because she almost lost her job.. so the reasonable thing to do is go on a violent rampage that will definitely make her lose her job as well as probably land her in prison? How is that a reasonable reaction?

There's a ton of possible explanations for this. Maybe they already knew each other. Maybe the assailant was badly informed about something. Maybe she mistook the victim for someone else. Maybe she was flat out having a psychotic breakdown. I really don't know what it is, and neither do you. Assumptions that the victim was being a racist or otherwise had it coming are vile. I guess when the attacker threatened the four year old boy he must have had it coming too, right?

i guess i should say "if we find out that was what the altercation was about" "than, everything i said"

and i have a feeling we would/will find out that's what it was about...

i base this mostly on, the fact that she was still wearing her uniform (so it was heat of the moment, she probably got sent home from work after something happened in the actual restaurant (verbal))

it happened in a field next to the mcdonalds she worked at (so she probably pursued her after the verbal altercation that got her sent home(standard fast food procedure))

you could hear her talking about the woman who got beaten possibly causing her to lose her job

the bystanders didnt help the attackee (and i dont buy into bystander effect/syndrome), probably because they heard the argument that went down seconds before the epic asswhooping.