McCain campaign = "idiot wind"

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: jman19
Originally posted by: Corbett
Fail. You registered in 1999 moron.

Corbett just owned himself.

And what a duel of mental giants it was, Corbett vs. himself!

Is there anything smaller than going out of one's way to try to own someone else only to own yourself? Hey Corbett, hope you purchased the extended warranty, you're the brand new owner of a Corbett. It comes with a full ass of gas!

Yo Corby! Ever wonder why SO MANY peeps seem to have joined on the exact same day in 1999? No? Of course not! :p

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Robor
Originally posted by: chess9
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
HMMM...

Microbial registered 10/10/2008 and has only posted in P&N and always supports Obama and slams McCain. Interesting....

So? I've been here nearly 10 years (actually more considering earlier AT Forums versions) and for most of this year posting in P&N supporting Obama and slamming McCain. Or are you just attacking the source because you can't counter the message?

Speaking of idiot winds and Corbett blows in. If you could read he said he was here before Fuse talk like I was. Also only a moron would think that a Obama plant would waste time here trying to convince others what a poor choice McCain/Palin would be as it's obvious to the vast majority of members here.

Yes, I first logged on in early 1998, I believe. Anand was just starting out at NC State, which isn't Wake Forest, so, he'll have to survive with a second class education. ;)

-Robert

You remember the all-to-frequent outages back then? After a few long posts killed because of a hiccup I started copy/pasting them into notepad before posting/replying. ;)

No, I don't remember, but at my age, please don't ask me my name. ;) I think I was an occasional visitor at first anyway. Not a regular.

-Robert

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: T2T III
Originally posted by: ayabe
Originally posted by: T2T III
I've also been registered since 1999. Though, I'm considering placing my ID up for sale on eBay so that someone can take on my legacy. I have too much work (paid as well as volunteer) to be arguing with a bunch of monkeys around here.

Get to it, you've been trolling fast and furiously, I agree it's not the effort you should retire. See you in 4 years. :beer:

Hehehe. Good one. Actually, I wish P&N didn't exist on this forum. It used to be a great forum ... in its day. I didn't accumulate nearly 13,000 posts on P&N by any stretch of the imagination. Computer hardware, software, etc. is what brought me here. Sadly, I have little interest in those areas at the moment because computers are fast enough, computers do all I need in the business that I work in, and I see no need to upgrade every few months. In fact, staying off of the hardware sections has probably saved me hundreds of dollars because I haven't been reading up on the "latest and greatest" - thus, removing the need for me to upgrade.

Enjoy!

Edit: Correction to sentence.

Hehe... We share a very similar 'AT past and present'... ;)

Edit: Forgot to mention that in the present I'm right and you're wrong! :p

No. I'm Right and you're Left.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Perknose
Originally posted by: jman19

Corbett just owned himself.

And what a duel of mental giants it was, Corbett vs. himself!

Is there anything smaller than going out of one's way to try to own someone else only to own yourself? Hey Corbett, hope you purchased the extended warranty, you're the brand new owner of a Corbett. It comes with a full ass of gas!

Yo Corby! Ever wonder why SO MANY peeps seem to have joined on the exact same day in 1999? No? Of course not! :p

You guys just dont get it do you? My point was that the OP registered only a few days ago and has since only posted either pro-Obama posts or anti-McCain ones.

I guess you guys were too busy overlooking my point to get your own lame shots in. Oh well, no surprise.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Technically, you did. But in any case, I'll take a stab at it. Maybe because their job is to put down McCain any place they can and prop up Obama?
Hell Palin's already done a good enough job of that.

Your turn. Proof?
Check out her interview with Couric. I know asking what newspapers and magazines she reads was one of them tough gotcha questions:laugh:

Thats proof she "puts down McCain and props up Obama"?
I didn't say it was on purpose, that idiot wind blows hard from the State of Alaska.

**Shakes Head**

Which do you hate more now, Bush or Palin?
Don't confuse dislike with hate. Hate means I wish something bad would happen to them, dislike means I want then to just go away..kind of like you.

Meh. Your posts aren't just showing dislike, and if you actually believe that, well, you're more disturbed than I thought. You used to try to project yourself as some sort of "moderate" but I think this election cycle has only shown your true colors.
I never said I wasn't passionate about my dislike of Social Conservatives like you, Palin and the other Fundies who want to tell me and the rest of America how we should live our lives.

Again, it's not dislike, its hatred. But in any case, I've never tried to tell ANYONE how they should live their life. But nice try!

Why would they even bother with such an Anti Social Conservative forum?

.....dislike means I want then to just go away..kind of like you.

And its good to see you are so open to debate with opposing viewpoints. Who is the close-minded one again? You are the one saying I should leave because you don't agree with me while I'm the one who actually is open for debating opposing viewpoints.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
HMMM...

Microbial registered 10/10/2008 and has only posted in P&N and always supports Obama and slams McCain. Interesting....

So? I've been here nearly 10 years (actually more considering earlier AT Forums versions) and for most of this year posting in P&N supporting Obama and slamming McCain. Or are you just attacking the source because you can't counter the message?

I've been here long enough to know AT existed < 1999. I *RE-REGISTERED* in 1999, moron.

EXACTLY! And Microbial registered 21 days ago. You, and apparently many others missed the point completely.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
HMMM...

I've been here long enough to know AT existed < 1999. I *RE-REGISTERED* in 1999, moron.

EXACTLY! And Microbial registered 21 days ago. You, and apparently many others missed the point completely.

So what? Each post stands on its own merits. I don't care if he's posted 10,000 times in favor of Obama. If this post is shit, then the guys here will smell it. ;) But, we can decide for ourselves, extrinsic of post count or how long you've hung around here.

-Robert

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
HMMM...

So what? Each post stands on its own merits. I don't care if he's posted 10,000 times in favor of Obama. If this post is shit, then the guys here will smell it. ;) But, we can decide for ourselves, extrinsic of post count or how long you've hung around here.

-Robert

It's hard to smell it when you are already knee deep in it, silly.

Feb 6, 2007
You guys just dont get it do you? My point was that the OP registered only a few days ago and has since only posted either pro-Obama posts or anti-McCain ones.

I guess you guys were too busy overlooking my point to get your own lame shots in. Oh well, no surprise.
Yeah, I don't know how on Earth everyone didn't realize you were talking about the OP when you said:

Oh wait, you weren't. You tried to call somebody out and it blew up in your face, so you turn around and say "well that was never even my point, my point was the OP is new!" What an abominable failure.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
HMMM...

I would call him an educated person!!

tfcmasta97

Platinum Member
Feb 7, 2004
Came in here to read about some "idiot wind"

Found Corbett and was blown away by a one man retarded hurricane.

Hurricane Corbett: A storm of stupidity more powerful than a billion nuclear bombs

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
HMMM...

Speaking of idiot winds and Corbett blows in. If you could read he said he was here before Fuse talk like I was. Also only a moron would think that a Obama plant would waste time here trying to convince others what a poor choice McCain/Palin would be as it's obvious to the vast majority of members here.

Yes, I first logged on in early 1998, I believe. Anand was just starting out at NC State, which isn't Wake Forest, so, he'll have to survive with a second class education. ;)

-Robert

:D

I went out to eat last night and starting talking with the waitress. She'd been married 3 times and was still a virgin. She said her first husband was an OB/GYN (Dook grad) and all he wanted to do was look at it. I asked her about second husband and she said he was a psychiatrist (State grad) and all he wanted to do was talk about it. When I asked her about her third husband, she said:

He went to Wake Forest and all he could say was, "Wait until next year."

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
HMMM...

And somehow he's still more intelligent than some of the Elite Members here.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy

Yeah, I don't know how on Earth everyone didn't realize you were talking about the OP when you said:

Oh wait, you weren't. You tried to call somebody out and it blew up in your face, so you turn around and say "well that was never even my point, my point was the OP is new!" What an abominable failure.

WTF are you talking about. Go re-read the thread moron. Start from the first post and read them all. I called Microbial out on his registering on 10/10. That was my first freaking post in this thread! Sheesh, you just completely self-owned yourself and you dont even know it!

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
I posted this yesterday in a couple of thread and seeing how this thread is going I thought I would chime in.

I was listening to Rush this morning and he had a little story on how the Obama's campaign pays it's staffers to"infiltrate" on line forums and preach Obama's message(I'm not sure if anybody else heard it).

I didn't think too much of it, but I saw a posting from "microbial" a name I didn't recognize, only here since the 10th, 89 posts and only in P&N... so I searched and all his/her posts are Obama's talking points. I know the chances are slim and I know I've been suspicious of all of you on the left for a while ;) but if we had such a person....

I could very well be wrong but what are the chances ;)

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
I wish I was getting paid for this.

Maybe the real story is how many UNPAID people are spreading Obama's message on behalf of his campaign, because McCain is the worst fucking candidate for the job.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Budmantom
I posted this yesterday in a couple of thread and seeing how this thread is going I thought I would chime in.

I was listening to Rush this morning and he had a little story on how the Obama's campaign pays it's staffers to"infiltrate" on line forums and preach Obama's message(I'm not sure if anybody else heard it).

I didn't think too much of it, but I saw a posting from "microbial" a name I didn't recognize, only here since the 10th, 89 posts and only in P&N... so I searched and all his/her posts are Obama's talking points. I know the chances are slim and I know I've been suspicious of all of you on the left for a while ;) but if we had such a person....

I could very well be wrong but what are the chances ;)

Others have stated the same about the other side. Might be true, might not be, who knows, probably not Rush. At any rate, as long as they are reasonable about it, what's the problem?

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Originally posted by: jpeyton
I wish I was getting paid for this.

Maybe the real story is how many UNPAID people are spreading Obama's message on behalf of his campaign, because McCain is the worst fucking candidate for the job.

I think you may be Obama material..... not much for thinking but a lot for talking :)

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

HMMM...

HMMM...

Corbett registered 06/08/2005 and has only a paltry 2671 posts in over three years, and all he's ever done in P&N is post as a neocon pimp for his Traitor In Chief and his criminal cabal of traitors, murderers, torturers, war criminals, war profiteers, Wall Street cronies and general incompetent jackoffs.

He's continued to support the Bushwhackos despite years of a continuous flow of evidence conclusively proving their ciminality and incompetence.

Poor, lame Corbett has run out of lies, excuses, diversions and distractions to the point where he's reduced to calling another member's credibility into question based only on the fact that he's new.

Interesting? Hardly. Stupid and useless? defintely! :thumbsdown:

microbial

Oct 10, 2008
You know, a microbe could get a big head thinking that other people think he's worth posting about.

Luckily, I don't have much of a head, and even more luckily I'm really not at all worth posting about...The Washington Post editorial I opened this thread with, I think that is worth considering.

Thanks to all who have lent their voice here.

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Originally posted by: microbial
You know, a microbe could get a big head thinking that other people think he's worth posting about.

Luckily, I don't have much of a head, and even more luckily I'm really not at all worth posting about...The Washington Post editorial I opened this thread with, I think that is worth considering.

Thanks to all who have lent their voice here.

Do you think that Obama staff becoming forum member and spewing Obama's talking points is a good or great idea?

;)