McCain campaign = "idiot wind"

microbial

Oct 10, 2008
WP calls the McCaign/Palin campaign "increasingly reckless" (if that is possible!), but doubts anyone is still listening to these idiots.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...0/AR2008103003244.html

Which reminds us: We did ask Mr. Khalidi whether he wanted to respond to the campaign charges against him. He answered, via e-mail, that "I will stick to my policy of letting this idiot wind blow over." That's good advice for anyone still listening to the McCain campaign's increasingly reckless ad hominem attacks. Sadly, that wind is likely to keep blowing for four more days.

Thread locked due to incessant trolling by Corbett

Anandtech Senior Moderator
Red Dawn

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
HMMM...

Microbial registered 10/10/2008 and has only posted in P&N and always supports Obama and slams McCain. Interesting....

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Corbett
HMMM...

Microbial registered 10/10/2008 and has only posted in P&N and always supports Obama and slams McCain. Interesting....

So? I've been here nearly 10 years (actually more considering earlier AT Forums versions) and for most of this year posting in P&N supporting Obama and slamming McCain. Or are you just attacking the source because you can't counter the message?

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Robor
HMMM...

So? I've been here nearly 10 years (actually more considering earlier AT Forums versions) and for most of this year posting in P&N supporting Obama and slamming McCain. Or are you just attacking the source because you can't counter the message?

Fail. You registered in 1999 moron.

shocksyde

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2001
HMMM...

You're a silly little bitch.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: shocksyde
HMMM...

Go take some pictures of cats.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
HMMM...

Speaking of idiot winds and Corbett blows in. If you could read he said he was here before Fuse talk like I was. Also only a moron would think that a Obama plant would waste time here trying to convince others what a poor choice McCain/Palin would be as it's obvious to the vast majority of members here.

sammyunltd

Jul 31, 2004
HMMM...

Stop or I'll make sure that you're banned from these forums altogether. Cut the crap, man.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
HMMM...

Speaking of idiot winds and Corbett blows in. If you could read he said he was here before Fuse talk like I was. Also only a moron would think that a Obama plant would waste time here trying to convince others what a poor choice McCain/Palin would be as it's obvious to the vast majority of members here.

Hey, I'm just throwing it out there. There have been plenty of rumors of the Obama camp doing the very thing you just mentioned. Even blog posts from people that actually work for Obama doing this, but have leaked what they are doing.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
HMMM...

Hey, I'm just throwing it out there. There have been plenty of rumors of the Obama camp doing the very thing you just mentioned. Even blog posts from people that actually work for Obama doing this, but have leaked what they are doing.
According to your mental mentor Rush Limbaugh.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
HMMM...

??? No. According to blogs. So take it with a grain of salt.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: sammyunltd
HMMM...

Stop or I'll make sure that you're banned from these forums altogether. Cut the crap, man.

What's wrong with pussy pictures?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
HMMM...

Why would they even bother with such an Anti Social Conservative forum?

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
HMMM...

Ask Microbial!

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
HMMM...

I've been here long enough to know AT existed < 1999. I *RE-REGISTERED* in 1999, moron.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
HMMM...

Ask Microbial!
Why, you're the one making the accusation.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
HMMM...

Ask Microbial!
Why, you're the one making the accusation.

Technically, you did. But in any case, I'll take a stab at it. Maybe because their job is to put down McCain any place they can and prop up Obama?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Technically, you did. But in any case, I'll take a stab at it. Maybe because their job is to put down McCain any place they can and prop up Obama?
Hell Palin's already done a good enough job of that.

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

Your turn. Proof?

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Topic Title: McCain campaign = "idiot wind"

On CNBC early this morning John McCain said Democrats want to take your 401(k) and give it to Japan.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Your turn. Proof?
Check out her interview with Couric. I know asking what newspapers and magazines she reads was one of them tough gotcha questions:laugh:

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005

Your turn. Proof?
Check out her interview with Couric. I know asking what newspapers and magazines she reads was one of them tough gotcha questions:laugh:

Thats proof she "puts down McCain and props up Obama"?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Your turn. Proof?

Thats proof she "puts down McCain and props up Obama"?
I didn't say it was on purpose, that idiot wind blows hard from the State of Alaska.