Mayor of San Juan: "Help us, we're dying!" Trump: "Such poor leadership"

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
This pretty much speaks for itself. Just when you think POTUS has hit rock bottom, he somehow finds a way to lower the bar.
d423440324ffe11203fecb86c99dbb69.jpg

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
It should be noted that he's tweeting from a villa on the luxury golf course he owns in NJ. The same place he ignored the worsening crisis in PR from last week.

We're going to have to redefine "piece of shit" after this presidency.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
This could be one of the moments that costs Trump and the Republicans big time, hopefully in 2018 but definitely in 2020.

All a Democrat has to do is remind people that Trump was launching personal attacks from his private golf course against the Major of San Juan for... asking for help during a major catastrophe. Instead of being a President and stepping up to the plate, he's making excuses and running away.

Jan 25, 2011
I guess after spending the last week reminding everyone of Puerto Rican debt problems he needed a new way to kick them while they were down. At least the lemmings finally have their marching orders.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and Ns1

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Lol so I watched Fox and Fiends this morning for a bit omg its 2hour infomercial for the Trump brand. So over the top with praise and congratulations.

I have to shower now to clean off all the bullshit.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It's mindboggling how a grown man, particularly in that office, can be such a childish douchebag. Again he pushes the limits of WTF and decency.

It's really all about him in his demented, warped little mind. We said he was a sociopath, and here he is proving us right for the 879th time. Dump voters, you are cordially invited to go fuck yourselves. You should be so ashamed.

It's official. No one in the country is more aware of how badly that last election went than Puerto Rico. https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-09-14-katrina-probe_x.htm

I doubt Puerto Rico would be in such dire straights today had Hillary won. Unfortunately republicans learn about as much from natural disasters as they do from unnecessary wars.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
I'll agree that PR doesn't exactly run a tight ship regarding spending & planning however it does not excuse the childish attack by President Trump.
Where are the conservatives that say:
It's too soon after a natural disaster to talk about climate change, it's disrespectful to the victims
Or
It's too soon to talk about guns after the work/school/bar shooting it's disrespectful to the victims

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
Trump has done and said some awful and repugnant things, too many to list here. None of those could be forgiven, but they could be explained by greed, mental condition, misunderstandings, and just being an asshole in general.

But I feel like this is the worst of the worst and defies explanation. Rock bottom was hit and now we're at the core of the earth. To say this when millions of American citizens are nearly helpless due to your own incompetency and hate? Anyone defending Trump from this point forward has forgotten what America is about and needs some education. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you.

kirbyrj

Aug 5, 2017
I know this forum is full of liberals :rolleyes:, but this is overblown. The mayor is going on about genocide and 16 people died. Genocide is when your communist friends kill 20 million of their own people (aka Stalin) or 40-60 million (aka Mao). 16 isn't even Mexican earthquake territory.

Feb 4, 2009
I know this forum is full of liberals :rolleyes:, but this is overblown. The mayor is going on about genocide and 16 people died. Genocide is when your communist friends kill 20 million of their own people (aka Stalin) or 40-60 million (aka Mao). 16 isn't even Mexican earthquake territory.

Then Trump should have said that but instead he used a childish rant.

kirbyrj

Aug 5, 2017
Then Trump should have said that but instead he used a childish rant.

You're right. He should have had a book tour and done numerous interviews about why he couldn't help Puerto Rico and how it wasn't his fault. Take a cue from your pal Hillary and the election :innocent:. Childish rants are seemingly a part of politics nowadays for everyone. Both parties are a joke.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Feb 16, 2005
and his fluffers will say he's right, and the mayor is wrong and we'll go round and round on this merry go round of 'how low can the president sink" until some/most of his followers wake the fuck up. I honestly don't think we've hit bottom yet, this bloated, lying pusbag of a human keeps setting the bar lower and lower and lower
grab her by the pussy
nasty woman
'I guarantee you there's no problem'.
ted cruz's father helped kennedy assassination
birtherism
very fine people
and on and on and on.

Reactions: AnonymouseUser

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
You're right. He should have had a book tour and done numerous interviews about why he couldn't help Puerto Rico and how it wasn't his fault. Take a cue from your pal Hillary and the election :innocent:. Childish rants are seemingly a part of politics nowadays for everyone. Both parties are a joke.
Don’t mind him, just scrambling for talking points to defend the indefensible... ”Genocide!”...”Hillary!”....”book tour!”

#BothSidesDerp

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

The entire territory will be without power for several months, and there's no clean drinking water. A region that was already struggling financially has just been gutted. Saying it's "close to genocide" may be hyperbolic, but it's not entirely without merit -- this is disaster on an unprecedented scale for an American territory.

Instead of trying to make excuses for Trump, how about you condemn him like any decent person should?

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005

What does Hillary have to do with Trump's actions on Puerto Rico?

Reactions: lopri

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
The entire territory will be without power for several months, and there's no clean drinking water. A region that was already struggling financially has just been gutted. Saying it's "close to genocide" may be hyperbolic, but it's not entirely without merit -- this is disaster on an unprecedented scale for an American territory.

Instead of trying to make excuses for Trump, how about you condemn him like any decent person should?

Because he's not a decent person and he's a traitor.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
This perfectly distills why this idiot should not be president. People are dying and he is consumed by rage that he’s being criticized.

Doesn't matter.

His fans love this. Been on YouTube lately? All you see are "Don't send them money Trump." or, "PR isn't even a US state. F××× them."

Many of Trumps loyal fans are downright racist.

Feb 4, 2009
Pretty sure you can't really call a natural disaster a genocide. If inaction amounts to genocide, then wouldn't Clinton have been responsible for Rwanda?

https://www.google.ch/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/31/usa.rwanda

Or was that ok because it's not a territory?

Yup you are right she chose the wrong word(s) obviously she doesn't deserve any help because of that. Even if someone in PR didn't vote for her they still don't deserve assistance because of her poor word choice regarding Dear Leader.

Reactions: feralkid

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Pretty sure you can't really call a natural disaster a genocide. If inaction amounts to genocide, then wouldn't Clinton have been responsible for Rwanda?

https://www.google.ch/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/31/usa.rwanda

Or was that ok because it's not a territory?

I know, it was horrible, every Republican in Congress was scrambling to send food, military and financial aid to all the Americans trapped in Rwanda but Crooked Hillary stepped up and said “No!!!”

Reactions: ivwshane
Feb 4, 2009

Holy Shit! Good thing Hillary isn't the President.
I'm now only waiting for the inevitable it's Obama's fault.

tenor.gif