Matt Gaetz. He likes ‘em young.

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Oh, and another fascinating tidbit about Gaetz' ex-gf, from Vanity Fair.

In 2017, according to CNN, she was interning for a Republican lawmaker when she was supposedly fired for being a Democrat. At that point, Gaetz asked Florida Democratic representative Darren Soto to hire her as an unpaid intern.

So let's get this straight. For some odd reason, Gaetz goes to bat for a young intern fired by one GOP rep because she's a democrat, and convinced another GOP rep to hire her as his intern. Within weeks, Gaetz is ****ing her? LOL

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Maybe here is my guess. She provided sex for money and I bet she was being leaned on like help us out or we will charge you with prostitution. How do you think that will look on any future job applications?

Shitty how some innocent people get tied up in this bullshit however when it involved peddling underage for sex a high Government level it needs to be done.
Fuck I sound like a fucking Q.

She was a Congressional intern. What makes you think she was supplying sex for money?

I'm sticking with the "she thinks Gaetz is a skeevy slimeball" theory.

Feb 4, 2009
He got her a job with another GOP rep after she was fired by a different one for being a democrat. If there was any exchange here, it was sex for a job more likely than sex for $$.

You have far more knowledge of such things than I do. I defer to your knowledge.

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
Oh, and another fascinating tidbit about Gaetz' ex-gf, from Vanity Fair.

So let's get this straight. For some odd reason, Gaetz goes to bat for a young intern fired by one GOP rep because she's a democrat, and convinced another GOP rep to hire her as his intern. Within weeks, Gaetz is ****ing her? LOL

Story says he asked Democratic Rep to hire her: "Gaetz asked Florida Democratic representative Darren Soto..."

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe here is my guess. She provided sex for money and I bet she was being leaned on like help us out or we will charge you with prostitution. How do you think that will look on any future job applications?

Shitty how some innocent people get tied up in this bullshit however when it involved peddling underage for sex a high Government level it needs to be done.
Fuck I sound like a fucking Q.
You sound like a typical person.

QANONs sound deranged because the people they support are the ones doing the sex trafficking, but like good useful idiots, are trained to scream at Democrats.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
She was a Congressional intern. What makes you think she was supplying sex for money?

I'm sticking with the "she thinks Gaetz is a skeevy slimeball" theory.

Agreed. This is not the same woman Gaetz allegedly trafficked as a minor.

Mar 11, 2004
Ah, good catch.

Doesn't change much though in terms of implications.

Then why the flipping fuck were you so focused on that aspect? You acted like it was some gotcha. It just shows that his dick is doing more of his thinking than his alleged conservative morals or whatever way he's framing his bullshit ideals. He's just another full of shit Republican that will gladly whore everything about himself out as long as it enables him to treat women like whores.

Hopefully if the allegations are true it leads to criminal charges for this cheap slut (Gaetz) for his role in trafficking women and girls.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Just say what you want in English. I have no idea what you mean and do not feel the need to look it up.
The king of saying ‘it’s a secret’ when asked what he means wants people to plainly say what they mean, haha.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Uh, oh. Looks like Gaetz is being investigated for obstruction of justice.

Federal prosecutors looking into whether Gaetz obstructed justice - POLITICO

The obstruction inquiry stems from a phone call the witness had with Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend. At some point during the conversation, the ex-girlfriend patched Gaetz into the call, sources said. While it’s unknown exactly what was said, the discussion on that call is central to whether prosecutors can charge Gaetz with obstructing justice, which makes it illegal to suggest that a witness in a criminal case lie or give misleading testimony.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

lol at his "spokesperson"

"Your story references people the congressman doesn't know, things he hasn't done, and places he hasn't been."

I mean, um...so like, his best buddy frat wingman dude pleading guilty and flipping over a (political) lifetime's worth of digital, permanent "I know this guy very, very well, indeed!" type of evidence, you better be prepared to go to the mat for that straight up lie, haha.

man, I hope we get records of his phone messaging, where this guy forwarded the Gaetz gas-pedaled in-the-nads Fark story to all of his pals, over many years, become actual federal evidence. That shit is gold.

(holy shit, by the way, if you do google: "matt gaetz gas pedaled in the nads" you get some very spooky "Google can not find anything relevant. Perhaps...try another term?" LoL, I haven't seen a search engine do that since c. 2002 or so. lol. makes me think some shenanigans are going on to get these links off the webz)

edit: I think I'm about to fix this problem of "matt gaetz gas pedaled in the nads" not being properly searchable on the google.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
lol at his "spokesperson"

"Your story references people the congressman doesn't know, things he hasn't done, and places he hasn't been."

I mean, um...so like, his best buddy frat wingman dude pleading guilty and flipping over a (political) lifetime's worth of digital, permanent "I know this guy very, very well, indeed!" type of evidence, you better be prepared to go to the mat for that straight up lie, haha.

man, I hope we get records of his phone messaging, where this guy forwarded the Gaetz gas-pedaled in-the-nads Fark story to all of his pals, over many years, become actual federal evidence. That shit is gold.

(holy shit, by the way, if you do google: "matt gaetz gas pedaled in the nads" you get some very spooky "Google can not find anything relevant. Perhaps...try another term?" LoL, I haven't seen a search engine do that since c. 2002 or so. lol. makes me think some shenanigans are going on to get these links off the webz)

edit: I think I'm about to fix this problem of "matt gaetz gas pedaled in the nads" not being properly searchable on the google.

Fark is all over it on DDG, and you (plus fark)

and don't forget this gem: https://www.tampabay.com/florida-po...r-bidens-substance-abuse-heres-what-happened/

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous