Mary Colbert: God Will Curse Trump's Critics And Their Children, Grandchildren

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
You have no clue what you are talking about! Hell -- you don`t even kn ow why the electoral college exists........ignorance is bliss!!

Then by all means, bless me with your wisdom. You've peaked my curiosity in this matter as I seek knowledge from wherever I can get it. If I err, I freely admit it. There is no shame in being brought up to speed about things that can help me become a little bit wiser.

You would be doing me a great favor by expounding on your point of view. Please, if you will, enlighten me. :)

Azuma Hazuki

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2012
His feelings were so hurt he apparently complained to a bunch of mods. I'm going to step it down juuuuust a little (mostly because I've smacked the hornets' nest and all the hornets flew out and are laughing at him now...) at @Perknose's request :)

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
His feelings were so hurt he apparently complained to a bunch of mods. I'm going to step it down juuuuust a little (mostly because I've smacked the hornets' nest and all the hornets flew out and are laughing at him now...) at @Perknose's request :)

Look, why tell lies? I didn't complain to anyone. Just because they called you on your BS doesn't mean I did anything. What happened to you is between you and the mods, I had nothing to do with it. Just to be clear. And if the mods told you that I did, then they are also telling a lie, but I don't think that they did.

Wow, what a piece of work.

Azuma Hazuki

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2012
Sure, Geeky. As a favor to @Perknose I'm scaling back the flame a bit. Just a bit. Partly because you're getting your shit wrecked by about half a dozen other posters here, and I suspect said shit-wrecking will continue across this thread and others now that you've been lit up like a roadside flare.

More to the point, now you're on the moderators' radar too, so watch your pudgy little diapered baby steps :)

You are out of bounds. You don't get to play moderator here, nor do you get to talk about moderator business. pcgeek11 didn't complain about you, my co-FD did . . . as I told you. There will be no repeat of this by you on these forums.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Sure, Geeky. As a favor to @Perknose I'm scaling back the flame a bit. Just a bit. Partly because you're getting your shit wrecked by about half a dozen other posters here, and I suspect said shit-wrecking will continue across this thread and others now that you've been lit up like a roadside flare.

More to the point, now you're on the moderators' radar too, so watch your pudgy little diapered baby steps :)

Never mind. You aren't worth the effort. And a liar on top of it all.

Azuma Hazuki

Golden Member
Jun 18, 2012
Someone seems to have forgotten the first rule of holes. The first rule of holes is: when you're in a hole, stop digging.

You were directed to leave pcgeek11 alone. You have not complied.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
You know, in general I consider it to be inappropriate to call a woman the "C" word that is considered one of the nastiest words you can call a woman, but in this case I'll gladly do it. This woman is a total fucking Coulter.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
You know, in general I consider it to be inappropriate to call a woman the "C" word that is considered one of the nastiest words you can call a woman, but in this case I'll gladly do it. This woman is a total fucking Coulter.

and Coulter isn't even a woman....

Reactions: lopri