March 4, Mark your calendars

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
This isn‘t even the latest lunacy, it’s been going around since the inauguration at least.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Ahh good old sovereign citizens.

"The importance of March 4 for QAnon supporters is rooted in the bizarre beliefs of the "sovereign citizen" movement.

The basis for that conspiracy theory is that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the US into a corporation. It posits that some Americans are therefore not subject to a variety of federal laws."

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Remember the good old days when only a few loonies believed in flat earth, young earth creationism, faked moon landings and other relatively harmless nonsense. Now we have elected politicians who believe even sillier stuff.

Finland is looking good to me right now, they seem too sensible to go for this bs.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Remember the good old days when only a few loonies believed in flat earth, young earth creationism, faked moon landings and other relatively harmless nonsense. Now we have elected politicians who believe even sillier stuff.

Finland is looking good to me right now, they seem too sensible to go for this bs.
Hippies in retrospect, don't look so stupid now, huh?

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017

It is almost as if they rolled all of them into one conspiracy. I don't know a ton about QANON but seems like there is something for everyone. Satanism, aliens, deep state, JFK jr, sovereign citizen... They have it all.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

MavericK96

Mar 21, 2009
Hotels are raising their rates for this event. Oh wait, only the Trump hotel is raising their rates.

Of course, because Trump knows his base are complete idiots and wants to squeeze as much money out of them as possible.

Reactions: Pohemi

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I can't wait to find out what the next "theory" is when March 4th comes and goes with Biden still President and Trump hiding out.

That's already taken care of, don't you know....

The truth is that the military is really in control of the WH and Biden, and Trump's secretly controlling the military from FL. It's sooo simple.....really!

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
That's already taken care of, don't you know....

The truth is that the military is really in control of the WH and Biden, and Trump's secretly controlling the military from FL. It's sooo simple.....really!
I thought that was part of the reason for the current situation. I am going to need a bigger room to put the stickies on the wall and “connect the dots” while doing my own research in you tube.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
By their own thinking Trump was an illegitimate President... yet they want more? o_O
That was part of Trumps plan to draw out the swamp and get the evil child eating Democrats to incriminate themselves by faking being a fake president who was really the legitimate president working with the military and the storm will finally happen on March 4th.

Duh people it’s so obvious you just have to connect the dots and trust the plan!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
I've been enjoying the posts about how Trump is still in control secretly and the proof that these QAnon folks point to is that allegedly Biden is not actually in the Whitehouse and nobody has seen him there and the lights in the Whitehouse have been off since the inauguration.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I've been enjoying the posts about how Trump is still in control secretly and the proof that these QAnon folks point to is that allegedly Biden is not actually in the Whitehouse and nobody has seen him there and the lights in the Whitehouse have been off since the inauguration.
Have they somehow missed the hundreds or thousands of published photos of Biden in the Oval Office?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Trump sworn in???? IMPOSSIBLE!!!

March 4th is the day we go up to the spaceship. ;)

picmarshallapplewhite.jpg

Last edited: