March 20, 2003

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: yllus
I have to wonder what you behave like in real life. I imagine that you routinely burst into tears or yell uncontrollably at the top of your lungs. I've never seen someone display such an utter lack of ability to rein in emotion and inability to write coherently.

What I'm trying to say is try acting like you're older than five.

He's an emotionally unstable angst ridden teen, shedding crocodile tears and feigning concern for others so he appears compassionate in passing. This is the same guy who openly advocated shoving an artist into an oven for daring to exercise his right to freedom of speech.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Sinsear
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Originally posted by: senseamp
You really don't quit do you?

:cookie: for your 2nd troll thread of the night.

I hope this gets locked too. A smack with the ban stick would be nice as well.

This being an anti-Iraq war and/or anti-Bush thread, Common Courtesy will be locking it in no time, being the "unbiased" moderator he is.

:laugh: Longing for the days of Harvey are we?

(For the record, I'm not picking on a mod... just pointing out the absurdity of the quoted post)

It seems like we have one of each; Hayabusa tends to be a bit left and Common tends to be a bit right. I think it's been pretty fair across the board here for a bit.

Other than dmctrollen being allowed to post at all, I'd say the moderation has been pretty even handed as of late.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Children throwing sand and toys at each-other in the dilapidated sand-box that is American politics.

Honestly, the replies have been more troll-like than the OP is.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Originally posted by: BrownTown
I stayed up all night watching, but nothing much happened except a few bombs in the distance and such. There was that attempt to attack some high level leaders that was the first strike in the war and failed, that abotu all that really happened that first night.

Let's correct this. There was an attempt to kill Saddam, and innocent people were killed instead. The US military was reckless enough to make at least 50 such attempts; all missed.

That's a lot of innocent people killed, with little concern shown for them by the US military, clearly putting even a very small chance of killing Saddam ahead of the lives of innocents.

It's not just the attempts on Saddam; Here is a tragic attack on a wedding party the military denied at first.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Originally posted by: BoberFett
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Originally posted by: senseamp
You really don't quit do you?

:cookie: for your 2nd troll thread of the night.

I hope this gets locked too. A smack with the ban stick would be nice as well.

This being an anti-Iraq war and/or anti-Bush thread, Common Courtesy will be locking it in no time, being the "unbiased" moderator he is.

:laugh: Longing for the days of Harvey are we?

(For the record, I'm not picking on a mod... just pointing out the absurdity of the quoted post)

It seems like we have one of each; Hayabusa tends to be a bit left and Common tends to be a bit right. I think it's been pretty fair across the board here for a bit.

Other than dmctrollen being allowed to post at all, I'd say the moderation has been pretty even handed as of late.

True, but his threads and the responses that they generate make me laugh.