Mans inhumaitiy to man seems to be boundless

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Originally posted by: ryan256
Both Jones and the woman's mother, Sheila Clark, want the teenagers tried as adults, and Jones said the two could get 75 years to life in prison if tried and convicted as adults.

Sounds good to me.

Too bad the Death Penalty isn't an option. There's really no reason to keep people like that around on the earth.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Kelemvor
Both Jones and the woman's mother, Sheila Clark, want the teenagers tried as adults, and Jones said the two could get 75 years to life in prison if tried and convicted as adults.

Sounds good to me.

Too bad the Death Penalty isn't an option. There's really no reason to keep people like that around on the earth.

death by anal rapage

kills you little by little. on the inside.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
It's incidents like these which make me yearn for a return to public stoning

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001

Sounds good to me.
Sucks that we have to pay to keep these worthless organ sacks alive.
How would the prison population look upon someone who tortures a disabled woman? Might they expect the sort of treatment that child molesters receive?

Originally posted by: Leros
You have to wonder what makes a person enjoy torturing another person.
We have a long history of torture. People used to watch lions eat people as entertainment. Now we just watch graphic simulations of it on DVD. Think of the many many creative ways we've come up with over the millennia to cause severe pain to one another. What a proud legacy.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Hold on guys we don't know the whole story. The disabled woman must have done something to incite these teens.

ric1287

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2005
here's to hoping they get tried as adults and receive full prison term.....although i doubt that will happen

sheemone00

Sep 17, 2003
The parents of the teens:

Meanwhile.. the Nagle and Blanton families released a statment today. It reads, "We are here today not to show support for Joe and Cheyenne but for Miss Clark and her family. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. We pray that they are all able to heal from this horrific ordeal and put their lives back together.

As parents, we have done everything in our power to turn Joseph around, including mental health counseling, family therapy, incarceration and commitment to the Butler County Juvenile Behavioral Rehabilitation Program.

It is our hope that justice for Joseph and Cheyenne is swift and severe.

We ask that you respect the privacy of the Clark family and allow them to heal. We also ask that you respect the privacy of our family. "

http://www.local12.com/news/lo...ee-0d90c2ced1e9&rss=30

RiverDog

Mar 15, 2007
Originally posted by: JS80
Hold on guys we don't know the whole story. The disabled woman must have done something to incite these teens.

Yay Lets blame the disabled woman. These two are worthless scum how hard is that to understand.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: RiverDog
Originally posted by: JS80

Yay Lets blame the disabled woman. These two are worthless scum how hard is that to understand.

I blame Bush.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: sheemone00

Meanwhile.. the Nagle and Blanton families released a statment today. It reads, "We are here today not to show support for Joe and Cheyenne but for Miss Clark and her family. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. We pray that they are all able to heal from this horrific ordeal and put their lives back together.

As parents, we have done everything in our power to turn Joseph around, including mental health counseling, family therapy, incarceration and commitment to the Butler County Juvenile Behavioral Rehabilitation Program.

We ask that you respect the privacy of the Clark family and allow them to heal. We also ask that you respect the privacy of our family. "

That came across very well IMO. I'm surprised, since I thought they would be mindless troglodytes.

KT

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
I wonder what it would be like to feed a man his own freshly cut ballsack, then suffocate him slowly with his own instestines.

Chronoshock

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
It's refreshing to see the parents do the right thing. I'm so sick of worthless parents backing up the actions of their worthless children. If your child is a screwup, don't blame racism or society, blame the idiot kid.

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
Originally posted by: randay
I wonder what it would be like to feed a man his own freshly cut ballsack, then suffocate him slowly with his own instestines.

You might want to clear the Netflix cue of any movies with the word "Saw" in the title.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
arraigned in a juve court...how convenient..

try those asshats in a real court as adults

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: meltdown75
i don't even know what to say to that. WTF man. WTF

I don't often advocate death, but the gene pool would be best served without this shit tainting it. Take care of the parents too, lest they add any more demon spawn to the mix.
:|

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

That came across very well IMO. I'm surprised, since I thought they would be mindless troglodytes.

KT

agreed. I rescind my previous statement...but they should still be sterilized. seems purely genetic. ;)

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
they should be excuted. fuck the law or whatever. try them as adults and excute them. fing bastards like these don't deserve to breath. i hope they torture them in the same way that they tortured that poor woman.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: zinfamous
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

KT

agreed. I rescind my previous statement...but they should still be sterilized. seems purely genetic. ;)

Haha, no arguments here.

KT