Mans inhumaitiy to man seems to be boundless

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
So far i think these 2 deserve the "Piece of sh*t" award for the week.

CINCINNATI - Two teenagers hid overnight in a house and spent more than six hours torturing a disabled woman after her mother left in the morning, authorities said.

Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones said the teenage boy and girl tied up the 18-year-old woman, clubbed her, kicked her, shaved her head and soaked her with water before making her walk barefoot outside in the snow.

They also ignored pleas from the woman, who had undergone brain surgery, not to hit her in the head, investigators said.

"This is one of the worst crimes I've ever seen," Jones said Monday. "They are sick animals, apparently just doing this for kicks and no other reason."

Cheyenne Blanton, 17, and Joseph Nagle, 16, both of Hamilton, were arraigned Monday on juvenile delinquency charges that include aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery, kidnapping, felonious assault and vandalism, according to juvenile court officials.

They were ordered held in the county's juvenile detention center pending a court appearance later this week. Neither entered a plea, and both requested court-appointed attorneys. Those attorneys had not been named Monday.

The teens are accused of physically abusing Ashley Clark, 18, for more than six hours Friday at her home in Hanover Township, about 35 miles northwest of Cincinnati.

Both Jones and the woman's mother, Sheila Clark, want the teenagers tried as adults, and Jones said the two could get 75 years to life in prison if tried and convicted as adults.

"I want full justice for my daughter," Clark said Monday. "Those two never need to walk the streets again."

Clark would not comment on details of the case or provide specifics on her daughter's disabilities or injuries, other than to say that her daughter was doing as well as possible.

"I can't understand how anyone could do this to anyone, but especially to someone with such a beautiful, loving heart," Sheila Clark said.

Messages seeking comment on whether adult charges would be pursued were left at the prosecutor's office Monday. There was no answer at telephone listing for a Joseph Nagel in Hamilton. There was no listing for Cheyenne Blanton.

Jones said the teenagers hid overnight in the basement of the Clark home, intending to steal the car and leave town before an upcoming juvenile court appearance date for one of the suspects.

They apparently missed their chance to get the car when Sheila Clark left the house in it Friday morning, and they went into the kitchen to get something to eat before going upstairs and waking her daughter, Jones said. The pair then spent the next six to eight hours torturing Ashley Clark, he said.

The mother realized something had happened when she came home, saw the house ransacked and called 911. A neighbor also called the sheriff's department to report two juveniles in the neighbor's yard.

Detectives apprehended the teenagers a few minutes later in nearby woods after following their footprints in the snow, Jones said.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: meltdown75
i don't even know what to say to that. WTF man. WTF

yeah i really don't know what to say.

"I want full justice for my daughter," Clark said Monday. "Those two never need to walk the streets again."

i agree.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I'm always surprised you are still considered a juvenile at 17. I was fully aware of my actions well before the age of 17. If you are old enough to drive a car, you are old enough to be considered an adult.

They should definitely try these idiots as adults and lock them away.

KT

ryan256

Platinum Member
Jul 22, 2005
Both Jones and the woman's mother, Sheila Clark, want the teenagers tried as adults, and Jones said the two could get 75 years to life in prison if tried and convicted as adults.

Sounds good to me.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Holy shit, that is plain wrong. I thought she was 81 at first, disabled woman. They tortured a peer.

OdiN

Banned
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Xanis
Originally posted by: OdiN
Fuck the trial. Shoot em in the head.

I kind of agree with you on this one.

Yeah they deserve a trial but damn....if they know for sure they did it I wouldn't waste taxpayer dollars on them.

Dimmu

Jun 24, 2005

I'd like to hear their explanation for what they did, then they can be executed. Who does this shit and what is their reasoning?

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: Dimmu

I'd like to hear their explanation for what they did, then they can be executed. Who does this shit and what is their reasoning?

yea id like to know as well, they are plenty old enough to realize that yea this is bad and hell they planned it out.......

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
I can't think of anything more senseless and inhumane than torturing a mentally-handicapped person. Straight up F_CKED.

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
Detectives apprehended the teenagers a few minutes later in nearby woods after following their footprints in the snow, Jones said.

Should have just shot them and left em in the woods.

EDIT: And am i the only dork who thought about Equilibrium from the thread title?