Manhunt for cop killer in Los Angeles

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Aurora, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Fort Hood...

Now you're making things up.

Besides that, you're a proven violent sociopath who thinks it's ok to 'curbstomp liberals', what gives YOU the right to be commenting on this anyway?

Olikan

Platinum Member
Sep 23, 2011
the main problem is not even listed.

They FIRED before they knew who was in the truck. they didn't tell them to get out. they didn't ID themselves they just starting shooting. then you have issues 1-3 you listed.

sad part is they did t his TWICE

common now...they were searching for a guy that went nuts

...you wanted that the cops smiled and said "hi" for guy that shoot innocent people?

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
What dbag. Yeah lets go after the cops unarmed children who had nothing to do with his termination instead of armed culprits. Dude lost all credibility right there and is a nut. Hope LAPD gets their man before he hurts any other innocent people..

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
What dbag. Yeah lets go after the cops unarmed children who had nothing to do with his termination instead of armed culprits. Dude lost all credibility right there and is a nut. Hope LAPD gets their man before he hurts any other innocent people..

Or before the LAPD hurts more innocent people too.

Feb 10, 2000
Aurora, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Fort Hood...

There is no evidence that any of these crimes had any political motivation whatsoever, other than Fort Hood, which motivated by Islamic extremism, not any partisan affiliation. There is no evidence, even, that any of these shooters was a Democrat. Adam Lanza, for example, never even registered to vote, and his family friends said he was politically conservative - http://www.tampabay.com/news/nation/article1267513.ece

Are you really this stupid? I mean, seriously?

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
There is no evidence that any of these crimes had any political motivation whatsoever, other than Fort Hood, which motivated by Islamic extremism, not any partisan affiliation. There is no evidence, even, that any of these shooters was a Democrat. Adam Lanza, for example, never even registered to vote, and his family friends said he was politically conservative - http://www.tampabay.com/news/nation/article1267513.ece

Are you really this stupid? I mean, seriously?

he is prepping for a race war, of course he is that stupid.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
the main problem is not even listed.

They FIRED before they knew who was in the truck. they didn't tell them to get out. they didn't ID themselves they just starting shooting. then you have issues 1-3 you listed.

sad part is they did t his TWICE

By Spidey's idiotic logic. If the shooter is a leftist shooting up cops, so does that mean the bumbling LAPD is the right, that kind of people that shoots first and ask later? ;)

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
That's the media scrubbed version. The real one has all kinds of liberal progressive moonbattery in it. It offers a glimpse into the mind of the liberal. That's why the media is scrubbing it, they don't want it revealed that this guy was a far left extremist like all the other mass murders.

http://documents.latimes.com/christopher-dorner-manifesto/
In an incident involving LAPD corruption, clearly the best source for unbiased reporting is the LA TIMES you fucking troll. LOL.

Pantoot

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2002
In an incident involving LAPD corruption, clearly the best source for unbiased reporting is the LA TIMES you fucking troll. LOL.

I posted the same link, and I am not trolling. Why would the LAPD want people to have the longer version of the manifesto? Or are you saying that the LA Times is lying when they say they got it from the LAPD?

The longer version doesn't paint the LAPD in any better light than the short version, so fill me in on your angle here.

I was curious about how far left leaning the LA Times is, so I searched:
UCLA Study
Of the 20 major media outlets studied, 18 scored left of center, with CBS' "Evening News," The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ranking second, third and fourth most liberal behind the news pages of The Wall Street Journal.

Last edited:

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I'm not so sure. Certainly his ATPN persona is incredibly stupid, but I find it hard to believe he is this dumb in real life. I guess it may be that he is just this passionate about politics - dunno.

You're giving Spidey, and by extension a big chunk of the GOP too much credit.

Arkaign, probably the only conservative on ATPN that deserves any respect, pretty much summarizes the situation:

I'm a conservative, but find this kind of behavior absolutely reprehensible. I recently went to a backyard cookout with a few neighbors (this is an almost 100% 'Republican' area), and was shocked at: A) How fucking idiotic most of them were and B) How often I heard people talking about assassinating the POTUS and other 'liberals/commies' - Arkaign on the radicalization of the GOP

This is called SELF AWARENESS.

Now i just need Waggy and others to point out how i unfairly paint conservatives in a broad brush or whatever idiotic intellectually lazy false equivalency they can come up with.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
Hell, you can stop when you've reached a total death count of 168, the number killed by the staunchly conservative Timothy McVeigh in an explicitly political act of terrorism.

I'm sure you know next to nothing about the what really happened at OKC, but suffice it to say that we have no idea how many people McVeigh actually killed with his bullcrap truck bomb, vs how many people were killed by the bombs that blew inside of the buildings, the bombs that were attached to the core columns. And before you even think about spouting the derogatory "conspiracy theory" remarks, go check out the live video local news feeds that have been buried and ignored for years but are freely available all over the frickin web. The evidence is clear that there was more than one bomb directly implicating more than one bomber. McVeigh was the patsy. This stuff has all been known about and well vetted for years, so get your facts straight before you start spouting government propaganda and using that to influence your ideology.

OKC key words: Trentadue, Richard Lee Guthrie, Elohim City, Browning, Chumley,Yeakey, Loudenslager, Mahon, Hussain Hashem al-HUSSAINI, Jayna Davis, Charles Mankin seismograph, David Paul Hammer, Peter Lance TWA 800, and many many more

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2000
I'm sure you know next to nothing about the what really happened at OKC, but suffice it to say that we have no idea how many people McVeigh actually killed with his bullcrap truck bomb, vs how many people were killed by the bombs that blew inside of the buildings, the bombs that were attached to the core columns. And before you even think about spouting the derogatory "conspiracy theory" remarks, go check out the live video local news feeds that have been buried and ignored for years but are freely available all over the frickin web. The evidence is clear that there was more than one bomb directly implicating more than one bomber. McVeigh was the patsy. This stuff has all been known about and well vetted for years, so get your facts straight before you start spouting government propaganda and using that to influence your ideology.

Actually I know a fair bit about it - as luck would have it I regularly practiced for a few years before the Federal Magistrate who oversaw McVeigh's arraignment, which occurred at Tinker AFB, where I was stationed. I don't know about this particular conspiracy theory, but in any case McVeigh confessed to the bombing and went to the lethal injection chamber for it - is the theory that he was under some kind of mind control or what?

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hehe, it's been known for years....by the folks who believe that Sandy Hook was perpetrated by the government as well. DAMN YOU OBAMA.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
I have a T-shirt logo : I DROVE A TRUCK IN L.A. AND SURVIVED. barely! or RARE WEST COAST TRUCK FOR SALE. Bullet hole and blood stain free!

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
I have a T-shirt logo : I DROVE A TRUCK IN L.A. AND SURVIVED. barely! or RARE WEST COAST TRUCK FOR SALE. Bullet hole and blood stain free!

Its somewhat Ironic this guy goes on to blast LAPD for violating civil rights and having a general disregard for life and in turn they blast two trucks without identifying the drivers.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
Let's get back on the topic of the thread.

My bet is there will be a movie about this in a couple of years.
From the director/writer of Training Day, End of Watch, Harsh Times, Street Kings, ect.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
Let's get back on the topic of the thread.

My bet is there will be a movie about this in a couple of years.
From the director/writer of Training Day, End of Watch, Harsh Times, Street Kings, ect.

I find it interesting he has a bunch of cheering sections on social networking right now, people genuinely rooting this guy on. While i'd wager his gripes are legit, the manner in which he is going about it is straight up crazy.

Nothing that happened to this guy justifies killing Quan and her fiancee.

Sep 7, 2009
Liberals - all conservatives are crazy

Conservatives - all liberals are nutjobs

That being said, that shooter guy is definitely a psycho liberal. His writings remind me of a couple of our extremist left posters.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Now that they can't use "he didn't write that", watch as the liberal will say "well, he's not a liberal or leftist".

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
:rolleyes: Always with the personal attacks. I guess you're incapable of debating like an adult?

Just because someone admires some repub politicians, and the POTUS, does not change the fact that they're a raging leftist liberal who has totally lost their liberal mind and is running around killing innocent people in revenge.

And spidey listed off like 7 different psycho leftist mass murders, the only righty you can come up with is the okc bomber? Says a lot.

I think we need to start keeping an eye on some of our extremist liberal posters. A couple of them are already very close to coming unhinged.

All of those people had mental issues, this guy is completely different. He is a perfectly sane, rational liberal who got PO'ed at getting fired. Though he waited a LONG time to do this so I am assuming there were other factors.

His dog probably got ran over or something.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Careful everyone, we've got a ticking time bomb here.

At least spidey is consistent... Predictable.. He has a stance and sticks with it. He does not at all seem like one who would just snap.

The liberal extremists are not like this.. They seem to almost randomly pick these insane battles, start out halfway logical, then when no one agrees they go completely unhinged. It's alarming on the forums, and seems like it would be dangerous in real life.

Here's your 'liberal extremist'

Adkisson, a former private in the United States Army from 1974 to 1977, said that he was motivated by hatred of Democrats, liberals, African Americans and homosexuals.[2][9][10] According to a sworn affidavit by one of the officers who interviewed Adkisson on July 27, 2008:[3]

“ During the interview Adkisson stated that he had targeted the church because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of major media outlets. Adkisson made statements that because he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them into office. Adkisson stated that he had held these beliefs for about the last ten years.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
I find it interesting he has a bunch of cheering sections on social networking right now, people genuinely rooting this guy on. While i'd wager his gripes are legit, the manner in which he is going about it is straight up crazy.

Nothing that happened to this guy justifies killing Quan and her fiancee.

Not much you can really add to that. It's reprehensible that there are people cheering him on - like the real life Django. And nothing that happened justifies him killing ANYONE! He's violated every oath he's taken.