Mandatory anger management program before you can buy ammunition

Skitzer

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2000
Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I say we apply this rule to the First Amendment, then force it upon the Second Amendment after seeing how well it works on the First Amendment.

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Haha how about voting? All the anger in the last few election election cycles says we should require a class before elections.

Back to being serious. What is wrong with these people they think anybody who owns a gun has anger issues? I suspect this lady is projecting. She the one who needs anger management classes.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
Back to being serious. What is wrong with these people they think anybody who owns a gun has anger issues? I suspect this lady is projecting. She the one who needs anger management classes.
Crazy people be crazy, and I agree with you.
-daddy owned a gun
-daddy raped me repeatedly
-all gun owners must be rapists like daddy
-all men must be rapists like daddy
-be a total whore to get attention from men because sex is what daddy wanted

Bitch be crazy, yo.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
She's an absolute nutcase obviously, but it is interesting that you're starting to see the true colors of the democrats finally become more plain for everyone to see.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
What's wrong with this? Don't want to take the class don't buy ammunition. Its completely up to you. It's just like the trans vaginal ultrasound before abortion.

Or maybe dumb ass politicians should stop trying to legislate hurdles to behaviors that are legal but they don't like.

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
After reading that I think I need anger management. Makes you wonder whats next? Will you need to do 20 jumping jacks before you can buy a soda?

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Pretty much every shooting, the people in the news are in a daze of confusion, no one would have ever expected him.

In other words, this bill will do nothing but divide this country further apart.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
After reading that I think I need anger management. Makes you wonder whats next? Will you need to do 20 jumping jacks before you can buy a soda?

Would be a hell of a start to solve the obesity epidemic of this nation! Honestly, this law is another of those heart in right place but mind isn't. It would nice to ensure that anyone who is going to be armed doesn't have rage issues. But the law is simply too invasive.

Maybe we can institute a simple questionnaire before someone is allowed to purchase guns or ammo to determine their sanity level.

If you answer "yes" to any of the below, you're disqualified.

Do you believe George W. Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 and that his administration covered it up?
Do you think Barack Obama was not born in the US?
Do you take cable news seriously?
Do you think Donald Trump is anything but a blowhard jackass?

I think that's a good start for filtering out the crazy from gun ownership at least.

Chuck_v

Jan 21, 2013
Anger management huh? Interesting...you see the day two POS broke into my home and I caught them in my home you better believe I had a serious case of anger. I was angry enough to kill their skank asses right then and there if they hesitated one millisecond to comply with my orders. Was I armed? Yes I was. Had they failed to obey my orders immediately I would have put a minimum of two .45 rounds in each of them. They complied with my orders and I dialed 911 once they were subdued at gun point. While extremely angered at the two POS I had no intention to kill them as long as they complied. Do I need anger management classes? No I do not. What I need is for that dumbass bitch to have to deal with a couple of POS breaking into her home and see if she gets angry about it. The woman is a fucking idiot.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
What's wrong with this? Don't want to take the class don't buy ammunition. Its completely up to you. It's just like the trans vaginal ultrasound before abortion. .

I think you should have to take an anger management class before you are allowed to enjoy the first amendment.

Until you have taken that class, you are to be forced to worship Obama 6 hours a day, since you do not have the freedom of religion.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
People who go to Anger Managment still can lose their cool, just like AA goer's can still fall for a drink. I see this yielding no difference in gun violence at all.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
People who go to Anger Managment still can lose their cool, just like AA goer's can still fall for a drink. I see this yielding no difference in gun violence at all.

It was never about reducing gun violence and only every about control of the populace.

Chuck_v

Jan 21, 2013
the 2nd amendment only applies to people in a militia.

The founding fathers believed that each citizen was a part of the militia therefore the second amendmant apllies to each and every legal US citizen. The bottom line is each legal US citizen can own and bare arms if they so choose to do so. The second amendment states that no government entity can impose laws which infringe upon that right....period. The founding father realized that the citizen was the first line of defense both for the individual, the community and the nation. In addition the founding fathers realized a well armed populace was the last resort to dealing with a government running amok. The second amendment applies to each and every legal US citizen as a right not a priveldge nor an entitlement...it is a right acknowledged by the US Constitution. You are a fool on a fools errand.

Chuck_v

Jan 21, 2013

If gun owners are restricted to say seven rounds then I demand no more than seven jumping jacks be required.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
the 2nd amendment only applies to people in a militia.

The people who wrote the Constitution also said that there would be no intention of the government to remove the individual right of gun ownership. If you want to try to argue that intent isn't legally binding I'd remind you that the principle of separation of church and state has less constitutional standing than the second, yet it is based entirely on extra-constitutional documentation.

Want to make that trade?

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
If gun owners are restricted to say seven rounds then I demand no more than seven jumping jacks be required.

We are restricted to that in NY, effectively making a majority of firearms illegal. It was done in a way that allowed only about 20 minutes of debate and prevented normal public input via hearings. Our legislature is quite proud of that.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
This would violate our second amendment right. Having said that this bill won't pass and proves once again our politicians do not know the oath they took when taking office.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
This would violate our second amendment right. Having said that this bill won't pass and proves once again our politicians do not know the oath they took when taking office.

When does that old piece of paper matter?

They've jumped the shark over this whole issue.