Man BUTCHERED family out fear of Obama winning.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a family friend has revealed.
A confidante of the family for the past 25 years has spoken to MailOnline about the strength and grace of the Peterson family, as well as the torment that plagued Albert which drove him to shoot dead his wife Kathleen and his two sons Christopher and Mathew at their suburban home in DC on Sunday.
A history of mental illness, the loss of a dear uncle, and a growing fear of Obama winning a second term in the White House took its toll on the mind of Mr Peterson, a wealthy defense contractor, the friend said.
'He just did not want his kids inheriting this mess,' Maggie L, who did not wish to reveal her last name, told MailOnline. 'Sometimes we thought he might take his own life when he was so depressed. We never thought he would take Kathie's.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ect-Obama-winning-election.html#ixzz27lmG7KUN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wow just wow, this is the mentally of some of the people in the republican party, they would kill the family out of fear of Obama winning. I know they say he was mentally ill, but it seems mental illness and conservatism seem to run hand in hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
Da fuq o_O.

Don't just pin the psychos on a political party. Both sides have them. And don't blame either party for them, they are crazy.

LTC8K6

Lifer
Mar 10, 2004
Wow just wow, this is the mentally of some of the people in the republican party, they would kill the family out of fear of Obama winning. I know they say he was mentally ill, but it seems mental illness and conservatism seem to run hand in hand.

We get it, conservatives are mentally ill...

Why didn't you just post that line instead of hiding behind a questionable news story told second hand?

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
What kind of partisan douchebag pins something like this on a political party? Before yelling at someone else, try looking in the fucking mirror...

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Da fuq o_O.

Don't just pin the psychos on a political party. Both sides have them. And don't blame either party for them, they are crazy.

Yeah but the Conservative side has the added hint of Retardism on top of psycho.

LTC8K6

Lifer
Mar 10, 2004
http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-fat...murder-suicide/story?id=17331623#.UGWj366z7To

Neighbor Jeremy Wilcox told local news radio station WTOP that the family had attended a community picnic together on Sunday and “showed no signs of any problem.”

Another neighbor, Alvaro Lopes, told local news station WNEW that Albert Peterson had tried to commit suicide in the past, and that he had been taking new heart attack medication that seemed to affect his personality.

“He seemed dizzy, just different,” Lopes said. “Hearing about what happened today made me think that could have something to do with it.”

Police would not comment on any possible connection between the deaths and Peterson’s medication.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
he worked as a defense contractor. she worked for a company that specialized in defense, law enforcement, and intelligence. possible that one came across restricted information and were murdered to keep them quiet?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
DailyMail
DailyMail on Facebook
DailyMail on Facebook on Twitter

While I wholly subscribe to the theory that conservatives are homicidal psychopaths I do suggest that the source of the OP's story is somewhat suspect.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Just read the entire article. He was a ""wealthy defense contractor."

I guess he was afraid of losing that sweet Brown people killing money that has been flowing ever since Bush took office in 2000.

I have even less than zero sympathy for this idiot now.

SS Trooper

Jun 18, 2012
he worked as a defense contractor. she worked for a company that specialized in defense, law enforcement, and intelligence. possible that one came across restricted information and were murdered to keep them quiet?

I've seen this movie....

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

Stupid post is stupid. Learn to read, learn to reason, learn where to post. Foolish ignorance belongs in P&N.

Edit: Forgot to mention, your title is wrong as well. The article clearly states the man was mentally ill.

Last edited:

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Pity: no one sees the troll for what it is.

Sad: OP can't even put the troll in the right forum.

Typical: nothing has been done about either.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

Patience, mods have to sleep too. Also: I think we all know the OP's a troll.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001

They throw the book at amd for posting in the wrong forum twice in five years but this guy does it every week just to troll. That's fucked up