Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Multiple studies and reports have been coming out lately showing how conservatives are not playing with a full deck.

I hope they didn't spend a lot of taxpayer money on these studies when all they had to do was log in here and see that.

1-26-2012

http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conservative-beliefs-linked-prejudice-180403506.html

Polling data and social and political science research do show that prejudice is more common in those who hold right-wing ideals that those of other political persuasions

These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found.

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
This is too funny the OP is who is making this thread.

That said once the left has scientific proof the right is crazy and not playing with a full deck what do they intend to do with it?

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
You know Dave, being that your in Chi area now, it's not wise to make fun of minorities since depending where you live, they far outnumber you. Just something to think about...

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Troll thread detected.

We already discussed the biased study about libral/conservative in another thread.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
When are we going to quit beating around this issue and finally make concentration camps for conservatives? Clearly, McPwned has proven they are worthy of nothing more. :rolleyes:

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
its the liberal media that poisoned all the intellectual books/etc with their agenda, so the more you read the more liberal you get, while the less you read the more conservative you get with human instincts for aggression, power, racism, etc :p

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
I didn't know that the OP was conservative.

Dave is crazy. He voted for Bush not once, but twice. I think he also likes a lot of pain. Which is why he will probably vote for Newt given the chance and then talk about Obama like some kind of savior.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Multiple studies and reports have been coming out lately showing how conservatives are not playing with a full deck.

I hope they didn't spend a lot of taxpayer money on these studies when all they had to do was log in here and see that.

1-26-2012

http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conservative-beliefs-linked-prejudice-180403506.html

Polling data and social and political science research do show that prejudice is more common in those who hold right-wing ideals that those of other political persuasions

These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found.

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

So McOwned are you admitting that you have conservative tendencies that cause you to be prejudiced?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
makes sense. Of course all the hill billy inbred fucks probably pull the average down.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Maybe we should institute some kind of IQ test for voting. All you have to do is calculate the number of jellybeans in a jar.

Since Republicans are poorer, we should have a poll tax too.

They're probably fatter, so let's have a fitness test for voting.

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It is easy to debunk the OP. It takes a LOT of mental power to concoct a system in which it is not only legal, but morally sound, to eat babies every morning for breakfast. We all know you cannot be a real republican without eating a baby for breakfast each day, right?

It is the REAL reason why conservatives are against abortion...abortions artificially raise the cost of breakfast babies. Even the government subsidy to create more (called welfare) is not enough to keep the babies flowing freely.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
So the forum consensus is roast the OP and ignore the questions he asked.

Yup that will solve everything. As we stick our heads into a hole in the ground in vindication of the Ostrich strategy. Which explains why we only find Ostriches in zoos and on P&N because they can no longer adapt to a modern world. But on the plus side, Ostriches can kick really hard. Just like Ostriches on P&N.

Yee haw, I welcome out new bird brain Ostrich overlords.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Too bad there are no traits that tend to manifest repeatedly among those on the left around here.

I like this study in the OP, a little weak but a good first step. The more we dehumanize conservatives, the easier it will be to send them to the concentration camps when the time comes. I would wager doing just this was a 101 class back in Berlin, basic stuff.