Mar 6, 2003
LOST 2 x 05
LOST 2 x 04
LOST 2 x 03
LOST 2 x 02
LOST 2 x 01

Wednesday, Nov.9, 9/8c

"Abandoned"
Sawyer's wound becomes life-threatening as he, Michael and Jin make their way through the interior of the island with the tail section survivors. Meanwhile, Shannon is once again haunted by visions of Walt, and Charlie becomes jealous of Locke's interest in Claire.

from the abc.com website.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I think the 3 week haitus was stupid of ABC. Everyone that I know WAS interested isn't anymore. They took the wind right out of their sails. I haven't even seen 1 commercial on ABC for this weeks return too.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
I know what happens! Drew Carey, Gandalf, and Neo come through a dimensional portal... and we find out that stupid invisible thing making noises is just a high-tech garbage truck...

Vin0134

Aug 16, 2005
Walt uses his powers to forcechoke Shannon to death after she discovers the island's secrets.

mzkhadir

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Vin0134
Walt uses his powers to forcechoke Shannon to death after she discovers the island's secrets.

walt is not the killer.

lizardboy

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Homerboy
I think the 3 week haitus was stupid of ABC. Everyone that I know WAS interested isn't anymore. They took the wind right out of their sails. I haven't even seen 1 commercial on ABC for this weeks return too.

Jesus f***ing Christ - have you idiots never watched TV before?? Every show that runs from September - May has to show re-runs at some point during the season. There simply aren't enough episodes to fill all the weeks. Unless they do a January - May run like 24 & Alias have done, reruns are a fact of life.

Learn it, understand it, and quite bitching about it.

lizardboy

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2000
Originally posted by: joshsquall
Shannon dies.

Wow, you're really quite the asshole. I knew this already, but I'm sure people who didn't really appreciate it.

SLCentral

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: lizardboy
Shannon dies.

Wow, you're really quite the asshole. I knew this already, but I'm sure people who didn't really appreciate it.

Yeah, WTF man, I understand the thread title says spoilers, but it's assumd there won't be spoilers like that before the episode even airs. Even though I knew this too, thats just messed up.

mzkhadir

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2003
Originally posted by: SLCentral
Originally posted by: lizardboy
Shannon dies.

Yeah, WTF man, I understand the thread title says spoilers, but it's assumd there won't be spoilers like that before the episode even airs. Even though I knew this too, thats just messed up.

now that you know who is going to die ? You HAVE to see the episode to see how she dies and who kills her ? Its supposed to be very interesting

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
This episode is great! I really like it!

Also, words CANNOT express how much I FVCKING HATE Michelle Rodriguez. Her tough girl act is just so forced and she cannot pull it off to save her fvcking life. ITS GETTING OLD SINCE SHE PLAYS IT HORRIBLY IN EVERY FVCKING MOVIE SHES IN!!!

GOD DAMN I HATE HER IT PISSES ME OFF!!!

:| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Mellman

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2003
ugh, I'm nowhere near as enthusiastic about this show as I was 4 weeks ago....perhaps its the drag of school, but i almost forgot lost was on tonight...

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
An 'alternative' start to LOST starring the other survivors?? OOH next week's episode sounds good!!!