Los Angeles county cracks down on "illegal" weed. Over a billion dollars of product confiscated.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The fact that you supported him at any time speaks to how gullible you are. Guessing you were a fan of the apprentice? Were you ignorant to the 20 years he had in the public spotlight prior to that show? He was and always has been a conceded con man. Anyone who could not see that had their head in the sand.

Who knew?

a6UaswC.jpg

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
The fact that you supported him at any time speaks to how gullible you are. Guessing you were a fan of the apprentice? Were you ignorant to the 20 years he had in the public spotlight prior to that show? He was and always has been a conceded con man. Anyone who could not see that had their head in the sand.

News alert! Everyone is gullible to some extent or other. Since these posts are not on topic, Im not adding any more to this off topic u turn.

It was just bait from soundforbjt anyway I probably should have not responded to because I have already made my opinion known earlier this year.

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
No idea what your talking about, or why you would even bring it up. Is it your contention that there isn't untaxed MJ being sold? Are you trying to say that there isn't a criminal element involved in the sale of a billion dollars worth of untaxed weed?
Try to understand my words. My position is that there is an illegal weed market. The seizure of a billion dollars worth of the stuff is proof.

Neither denied. You are both clearly company men. Future PLC should be more transparent and honest.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
News alert! Everyone is gullible to some extent or other. Since these posts are not on topic, Im not adding any more to this off topic u turn.

It was just bait from soundforbjt anyway I probably should have not responded to because I have already made my opinion known earlier this year.
That level of gullibility is off the charts. Where you lobotomized?

On topic, do you think the drug alcohol should be prohibited?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It already is for minors and to everyone else in certain circumstances.

Actually, it's prohibited for legal adults. 21+ bro. There's a 3 year gap where you can still sign up to die for your country but can't drink, and in some states can't buy tobacco either. And I don't know of a single state that is under 21 for legal MJ purchases (doubt there are any). I think military enlistment should be 21+ to match everything else.