Looks,personality or brains?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
All three. Physical Attraction pulls you in, but if she is dumb as a stick, or has no personality, I would tend to move away. I like to have good conversations with people on topics most won't understand. I just don't want someone who only likes to talk about her Coach bag, or how blond her hair is.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
What is most important to you?

Yes.

:D

Well, looks will grab my attention first. But, if her personality is like a piece of furniture or a psycho hosebeast, sayonara!

And, intelligence is definitely good. I seem to be attracted to strong-willed, intelligent women, esp. brunettes. :heart:

heh...and a :beer: to KraziKid!

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
ALL!

1.) Personality---Level-headed, open-minded and wise.
2.) Personality
3.) Personality
4.) Looks--Fit and cute
5.) Brains---As long as they are open to learning. Gals that go out of their way to be dumb don't interest me.

The gals I date generally have all 3 in spades.

I don't know how I manage to get such gals as most guys drool at the possibility to date the type of women I regularly "befriend".

I really have to swat the guys away from my babes. No fights yet. I'm intimidating.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
If she has looks she'll probably cheat on me
If she has brains she'll probably manipulate me
Personality sounds harmless, so I'll go with that

Crappopotamus

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2002
yeah seems like i do pretty well in all 3 categories generally... but most important i think would be looks, then fun to be around (personality).

prvteye2003

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Codewiz
That is too open ended. Physical attraction is what starts any relationship.

Then it is brains, personality, looks.

But if looks weren't there to start with I wouldn't find out about the brains or personality.

I was trying to figure out a way to say this exact same thing. BUt, for me it would be personality, brains, looks though

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
*Looks, Personality, Brains.

*note, I do not mean boinking hot, but there needs to be an initial attraction.