Looks,personality or brains?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Rayden

Jun 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Cougar
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
What is most important to you?

It's a tie between personality and brains. My friend and I were out last night and he introduced me to a couple of girls he knew and while the looks were there the brains and personality were non-existant. He told me that they were shallow and not too bright, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and decided to see for myself. I kid you not the minute the one girl opened her mouth I think I could see a vacancy sign where her brain should be. Looks are great, but if you've got the IQ of a wet noodle then it's best to keep your mouth shut and just try to look pretty.

even a fool appears wise when he keeps his mouth shut. :)

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Drakkon
Looks, brains, personality...in that order :D just being honest

Well.. I'll have to rearrange this just a little

Looks (it's love at first sight, not thought)

Personality (I mean, how the hell would you know if they're smart if you can't even stand talking to them or being around them)

Brain (This, as long as the other person is not retarded, they don't have to have Einstein's brain power)

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: cr4zymofo
Originally posted by: Drakkon
Looks, brains, personality...in that order :D just being honest

Well.. I'll have to rearrange this just a little

Looks (it's love at first sight, not thought)

Personality (I mean, how the hell would you know if they're smart if you can't even stand talking to them or being around them)

Brain (This, as long as the other person is not retarded, they don't have to have Einstein's brain power)

Agreed.

Slammy1

Platinum Member
Apr 8, 2003
Most important to me is morality, but it's a package deal. All things have to work for it to click.

BeefJurky

Sep 5, 2001
i won't settle for anyone that doesn't have all three at acceptable levels.... and that's my excuse for being single.

civad

Golden Member
May 30, 2001
Depends..
Looks are important, but not too much. As long as the right things are in the right place, and proportionate, its okay!
Personality is a very vague term IMO. But its better to have one than not having one at all.
Brains.. well, I got more than enough for two people, so I dont really care.. :)

j/k

radioouman

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2002
Something about her looks at first. If she's not attractive to me, then I don't care anything about her personality or brains. Once I'm physically attracted, then personality and then brains... Of course someone who is lacking in the brains department won't keep my attention very long with her personality...

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: her209
boobs

ass :cool:

Pesonality. If she is fun to be with who gives a sh!t?

Koing

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
For me the order of importance:
1. Personality
2. Brains
3. Looks

I would not want to spend time with an unpleasant person no matter how smart or attractive they are.

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000
First, she has to be an absolute beeyatch....

oh, wait - that's not in this poll.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Some combination between personality and intelligence.

That isn't an option!

Koing