Lmao what do white people eat everyday, educate me.

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
I guess I'm half serious. Being of the Korean heritage, I get to eat all that and eat all American food into rotation..

But what the hell do you eat meal after meal?

Pizza.. cold cuts.. pasta.. some kind of baked chicken and mashed potatoes... Then Chinese take out... Repeat?

Sincerely,
Lower ranking skin color

biostud

Lifer
Feb 27, 2003
Our white family in Denmark

Breakfast: I bake my own rolls which we eat with jam, honey and cheese.

Lunch: Sour dough rye bread sandwiches, with a variation of meat. With fresh vegetables and fruits as compliments.
rugbroedsmadder.jpg

Dinner: For carbohydrates a variation of rice, pasta, bread, potatoes, most types of meat or fish typically paired with some kind of sauce, vegetables or a salad.
frik07-520x400.jpg

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Tuesday and Thursday I have spicy pork tonkotsu ramen with pan fried andouille for lunch, with a bunch of pickled habanero & garlic hot sauce in. For dinner I'll fairly regularly make a chicken taco bowl using grilled chicken strips from Costco. When we're making a "nice" dinner we'll cook some chicken or beef teriyaki on the grill, maybe steak. Or cook patty melts on sourdough with cheddar and smoked bacon. Occasionally I'll cook up some beef bulgogi. For a while there I was making gyros too, got some frozen pre-sliced gyro meat for that. Sometimes I'll go old school and do Shake-and-bake chicken like mom used to make (I actually prefer Oven Fry brand these days) with Rice-a-roni. Mix in some pizza here and there, and burgers from local joints, or BBQ--yeah, I guess I forgot BBQ, I like a good pulled pork sandwich or burnt ends. Meatball subs are a quality option too. I think tonight I'm doing scrambled eggs and English muffins with cheese melted on them. And I have to get fried chicken from Popeye's every so often. Tried some Korean fried chicken for the first time a few weeks ago, it was pretty good, but I want to try it at another place just to see another take on it. I do get teriyaki from a local Japanese place every couple weeks too.
I don't think I've eaten pasta or mashed potatoes since my son moved out a couple years ago. They're okay, but not something I seek to eat on my own.

PS: Are you high right now?

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic and Pohemi

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Ok so my wife is super white (swiss German heritage) and she mostly eats Mexican/Korean/Indian/German food... So make of that what you will.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Not a whole lot we don't eat. I'd say we do something 'americana' (pizza included) maybe 2-3 meals a week, the rest is 'something else'. Lot of asian, indian, mexican, etc. We cook most of our meals.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
breakfast: cheerioes and coffee

lunch: chicken salad wrap, or a salad with chicken on it

dinner: usually some frozen dinner lol. frozen pizza, frozen sweet & sour chicken, etc.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Breakfast:

Coffee
a frozen egg/sausage sandwich or two mystery meat links with a meatless patty
: pause :
a bit later either a granola bar or a piece of brown bread
nuts and/or dried fruit as a backup if I'm still hungry

Lunch:

coffee
Kippered herring
piece of cheese
fresh celery/carrots/tomatoes
A big orange, or 2-3 mandarins
pretzels

Dinner:

coffee
Usually something frozen or canned. Soup or a frozen dinner of some kind
yogurt as a snack later. maybe some nuts or nachos.
coffee or tea

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Breakfast:
Frosted donuts.
Orange juice.

Lunch:
Thick cut bologna, American cheese on wonderbread with miracle whip. Maybe pepper jack if you are wanting it a bit spicy and ethnic.
Sweet tea.

Dinner:
Meatloaf with Jell-O dish for dessert (with chopped celery, shredded carrots and bananas in cherry Jell-O is the best)
Coca Cola.

Last edited:

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
excuse moi

VXMQ92m.png
Real croissants in butter, red wine, cheese.

Their Canadian step-children created poutine; my treasonous departure from the Washington Capitals fandom to the Montreal Canadiens fandom was a learning experience in more ways than one. One could even say my mind is...torn....as I still remain loyal to the Commanders.

And teenagers that would tempt many people into saying "screw legality, I wanna screw her".

• Wow
Reactions: iRONic