Lmao what do white people eat everyday, educate me.

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Yeah, I see the food they sometimes show people eating at dinner in Hollywood movies and think, man, the typical American has a sadly bland diet.
I'm not sure what you mean but I would call it more "refined." Personally, like a lot of white folks, especially those of northern euro descent, don't really appreciate high Scofield index foods.

Since I was born down south we had some influence from Hispanic food but it was very mild by comparison to say very hot Thai cuisine. And I do enjoy some milder South Indian food like curry chicken.

I can tolerate fairly spicy/hot foods like say stinky tofu, but I have to be up for it.
Ice cream does indeed help with her ability to deal with the mouthfire.
If it's real ice cream, I think the caisen in the milk will displace the capsicum(?) from your taste receptors since it has a higher affinity for them.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I'm not sure what you mean but I would call it more "refined." Personally, like a lot of white folks, especially those of northern euro descent, don't really appreciate high Scofield index foods.

Since I was born down south we had some influence from Hispanic food but it was very mild by comparison to say very hot Thai cuisine. And I do enjoy some milder South Indian food like curry chicken.

I can tolerate fairly spicy/hot foods like say stinky tofu, but I have to be up for it.

If it's real ice cream, I think the caisen in the milk will displace the capsicum(?) from your taste receptors since it has a higher affinity for them.
Huh? Stinky tofu is not spicy. Unless you are talking Stinky tofu hotpot.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Scoville units, not Scofield index :p

• Love
Reactions: Charmonium