Lmao what do white people eat everyday, educate me.

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 27, 2020
Dude you are gonna make me cry.
My family stopped buying ketchup and white bread coz I was the only kid in the family that would make a sandwich out of them and eat them *between* meals. Before I found out how delicious this combination was, I would use jam and butter or cheese and honey but those sandwiches are not that addictive.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
My family stopped buying ketchup and white bread coz I was the only kid in the family that would make a sandwich out of them and eat them *between* meals. Before I found out how delicious this combination was, I would use jam and butter or cheese and honey but those sandwiches are not that addictive.

as a kid i loved putting miracle whip on white bread, folding it in half, and eating that

or sometimes i would take the crust off a piece of white bread, roll up into the most dense ball i could, and then nibble at it

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
he's got a small point. A cheese sandwich and I mean real cheese not that american processed shit he likely eats with some salami or nice deli meat can be lovely for a simple meal ona warm day. or as we grew up, cheese and branston pickle or if you were capable of it, making your own pickle relish from scratch because the branston pickle would get devoured asap.

the rest of his post violates the geneva conventions on crimes against humanity.

edit: cheese and onion is good, too. cheese, onion and mustard is better. maybe a handful of crisps on the side, nice ale to the side. half pint or a whole bottle of grenache to yourself. whichever comes first.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
he's got a small point. A cheese sandwich and I mean real cheese not that american processed shit he likely eats with some salami or nice deli meat can be lovely for a simple meal ona warm day. or as we grew up, cheese and branston pickle or if you were capable of it, making your own pickle relish from scratch because the branston pickle would get devoured asap.

the rest of his post violates the geneva conventions on crimes against humanity.

edit: cheese and onion is good, too. cheese, onion and mustard is better. maybe a handful of crisps on the side, nice ale to the side. half pint or a whole bottle of grenache to yourself. whichever comes first.
A cheese sandwich needs decent bread, good meat, and something wet or spicy. And not too much cheese.

Ideally no cheese.

I like cheese but it's unpleasant in a sandwich.

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
A cheese sandwich needs decent bread, good meat, and something wet or spicy. And not too much cheese.

Ideally no cheese.

I like cheese but it's unpleasant in a sandwich.
that's a sandwich for crying out loud. a cheese sandwich means the main theme of the sandwich is cheese. so many different kinds of cheese and you dislike them all? I'd give anything to get some red leicester here or lancashire, maybe some slipcote and grainy bread.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
There is a reason sub has mayo in it. It's a lubricant just so it can slide down your throat.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Back when wawa was still like a deli counter, one of my favorite sandwiches was cheese. Rye bread, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, black pepper, and mustard. I've been thinking about that lately. I'll have to see if they can still make it.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
that's a sandwich for crying out loud. a cheese sandwich means the main theme of the sandwich is cheese. so many different kinds of cheese and you dislike them all? I'd give anything to get some red leicester here or lancashire, maybe some slipcote and grainy bread.
I like cheese, but not between two slices of bread!

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Back when wawa was still like a deli counter, one of my favorite sandwiches was cheese. Rye bread, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, black pepper, and mustard. I've been thinking about that lately. I'll have to see if they can still make it.
Just needs avocado.

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
If I had to have cheese in a sandwich then a fried egg, fresh chillies, strong cheddar melted on the egg in the pan. Maybe some hot sauce as well.
oh that sounds good. haven't had one of those style hot sandwiches since the mid 2000s. sometimes I'd crumble some stilton on top at the end for an extra punchy flavour.

Reactions: WelshBloke
Jul 27, 2020
Nice, toasted honey oat bread sandwich with honey and feta cheese in between.

Hold on, let me recover from my gasm...

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Tonight myself and five other white people are eating mojo chicken kebabs and lamb kefta kebabs. In the middle of nowhere, Montana. From this grill and anywhere outside the cabin, can't see a single other structure

Attachments

• PXL_20230816_002808928.jpg
    PXL_20230816_002808928.jpg
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Wow
Reactions: brianmanahan

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
Feta and honey are a fine combo. Just add a little sharpness from citrus, arugula, or something and you're in business.
salty and gamey is not the flavor I want when consuming honey. What you or others may find acceptable is vile to me, and before you ask, yes I have tried it before.