"Little People, Big World" star had a DUI

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rpanic

Golden Member
Dec 1, 2006
Just watched the first half of the show on the trial. He is so guilty; officer said that he smelled booze and Roloff refused to take a breath test. The defense attorney was on the cop about why didn?t he do more that just run the field sobriety test on his eye motion what a joke, he was asking the officer why he didn?t ask Roloff to stand on one leg or any of the other physical test, that?s like asking a blind guy to do the eye test, the officer already sees that he is using crutches.

I guess its good that at least they took his license for 3 years since it was his second DUI and he refused the breath test.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: rpanic
Just watched the first half of the show on the trial. He is so guilty; officer said that he smelled booze and Roloff refused to take a breath test. The defense attorney was on the cop about why didn?t he do more that just run the field sobriety test on his eye motion what a joke, he was asking the officer why he didn?t ask Roloff to stand on one leg or any of the other physical test, that?s like asking a blind guy to do the eye test, the officer already sees that he is using crutches.

I guess its good that at least they took his license for 3 years since it was his second DUI and he refused the breath test.

Yeh, I watched it too. It's looks to me like Roloff is guilty, but he who has the best lawyer wins.

I hate how they didn't even mention that he had anything to drink for quite awhile into the show. I was beginning to think he hadn't had any alcohol, but then the truth comes out. He did have alcohol on his breath because he'd been drinking, and he refused the breathalyzer because he had been drinking and had already been convicted of a DUI so he knew he was screwed.

Roloff is a dick, and I feel sorry for his wife having to be strong in spite of his dickness.

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Roloff is a dick, and I feel sorry for his wife having to be strong in spite of his dickness.

If you've seen the show, his wife is more of a c*** than he is a dick.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: CorCentral
Originally posted by: moshquerade

If you've seen the show, his wife is more of a c*** than he is a dick.

she's not out drinking and driving though. :p