Listen to what I say, not what I do

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: marincounty
Originally posted by: brandonb
Israel for the Jews. Palestinians not wanted there. They are filthy lesser human terrorist scum.
Germany for the Germans. Jews not wanted there. They are filthy lesser human scum.

I see a pattern.

Why am I not suprised? But then again, I must be anti-semite or a terrorist to not agree with Israeli's.

What has Israel done for you lately?

Uh, designed the cpu you are using to go online with?

And what have the Palestinians done for you lately?
Invented the suicide belt?

Hey, it's very effective in killing zionist jews who drink the blood of innocent palestinian (lower case "p") children!

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: magomago
So let us see...if any of you ever claim or bitch at problems in the peace process I'm going to call you out because it is absolutely clear that each of you are part of the FUD that tries to purposely obfuscate the situation.

We simply believe in peace through overwheliming firepower. The Israelis have the ability to take the land, and anyone who opposes them knows that full well, so I don't feel sorry if they're exterminated in a fight they can't win.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I replied before I finished reading the thread and realized that mangomango is a terrorist sympathizer. That's alarming! :Q

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Israel for the Jews. Palestinians not wanted there. They are filthy lesser human terrorist scum.
Germany for the Germans. Jews not wanted there. They are filthy lesser human scum.

I see a pattern.

Why am I not suprised? But then again, I must be anti-semite or a terrorist to not agree with Israeli's.

And how productive would you be if you an occupying power bent on colonizing your homeland were constantly opressing you, deying your a respectable education and the like?

Originally posted by: Nebor
So let us see...if any of you ever claim or bitch at problems in the peace process I'm going to call you out because it is absolutely clear that each of you are part of the FUD that tries to purposely obfuscate the situation.

We simply believe in peace through overwheliming firepower. The Israelis have the ability to take the land, and anyone who opposes them knows that full well, so I don't feel sorry if they're exterminated in a fight they can't win.
So, if I can kick your ass, you wouldn't mind me taking your house?

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: RichardE

Of course mr. terrorist sympathizer. Did you cheer when rockets were launched into Israel? I bet you did, its ok, others did too. I love how you kinda turn the current in fighting in palestine to be Israels fault, sad to see your own people getting sick of your pointless crusade. The faster you guys kill your own trash the better it is for everyone. So sit back and enjoy the ride. Since there is absolutly nothing you can do.

Oh STFU calling me a terrorist sympathizer. Talk about generalizing me and turning this all the sudden into me cheering when missiles were launched by Hamas. Go look up my post history on that - I never cheered on those because I know it is bad PR and have made that clear.

You also JUMP to the conclusion that I claimed the current problems were due to Israel. I did not say that at all - I did not insinuate that. I claimed that Isreal is happy at the current infighting, because the Palestinians divide themselves. It makes the 'conquer' part easier when people have already divided themselves.

Notice what my post is about: physical and legal pressure to deny Palestinians land and resources that they have every right too. Israel just mutely says "Oh everyone has equal access" which is clearly false. Then I complained that the only response the US has is 'inconsistent' whereas with violations by the Palestinians we allow them to be collectively punished with impunity.

Instead you just rely on tough words to try to beat down on me and be little these important events, try to cast me as a terrorist sympathizer. That isn't going to work. Take your bullshit elsewhere.

LOL bad PR

"I could care less if Jews die, but cheering makes us look bad"

Go back to your hole where you can salivate over dead Jews and Palestine destroying the Zionists!

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
LOL bad PR

Go back to your hole where you can salivate over dead Jews and Palestine destroying the Zionists!

a) I do agree it is bad PR and will not deny that. The Israeli government is a mastermind at propaganda, and something like this doesn't help.
b) If you have ever read what I have written - I have constantly said I don't want to see deaths on both sides, as well as for the sake of kids - both israeli and palestinian
c) Okay that came out wrong - but I still stand by what I say because I have never stated I wanted to see dead jews. You said that. Not me. I never even insinuated it.

I swear you spread so much FUD it is hilarious. Go ahead and search my post history - stand up to your comments and back them else you are just an idiot who makes ludicrous statements. I bring that up again and again because in the end I know what I think and what I write. This is very unlike the many hawks here, including you, that wouldn't give two shits if all the Palestinians were killed.

I have never said I have ANYTHING against Jews. My problems come with the Israeli Government - specifically those who are trying to eradicate the Palestinians and push them off their ancestral homes. They already lost everything before 67, and they should not lose anymore. Of course I'm sure your selective reading will come in and you'll start to paste whatever you feel like. Want to continue making claims?

Originally posted by: JS80

I see a pattern.

Hey, it's very effective in killing zionist jews who drink the blood of innocent palestinian (lower case "p") children!

As for what Palestine produces - it is hard to produce much of anything when you are in an occupation. That said I still can get wonderful West Bank olive oil that I know directly benefits the people who produced it. All you can come up with is just ways to insult a people and nothing more. Of course the way Israel tries to cut them off from their land makes it all the more difficult to get ahold of it

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
LOL bad PR

a) I do agree it is bad PR and will not deny that. The Israeli government is a mastermind at propaganda, and something like this doesn't help.
b) If you have ever read what I have written - I have constantly said I don't want to see deaths on both sides, as well as for the sake of kids - both israeli and palestinian
c) Okay that came out wrong - but I still stand by what I say because I have never stated I wanted to see dead jews. You said that. Not me. I never even insinuated it.

I swear you spread so much FUD it is hilarious. Go ahead and search my post history - stand up to your comments and back them else you are just an idiot who makes ludicrous statements. I bring that up again and again because in the end I know what I think and what I write. This is very unlike the many hawks here, including you, that wouldn't give two shits if all the Palestinians were killed.

I have never said I have ANYTHING against Jews. My problems come with the Israeli Government - specifically those who are trying to eradicate the Palestinians and push them off their ancestral homes. They already lost everything before 67, and they should not lose anymore. Of course I'm sure your selective reading will come in and you'll start to paste whatever you feel like. Want to continue making claims?

Originally posted by: JS80

I see a pattern.

As for what Palestine produces - it is hard to produce much of anything when you are in an occupation. That said I still can get wonderful West Bank olive oil that I know directly benefits the people who produced it. All you can come up with is just ways to insult a people and nothing more.

The difference is I have said I could care less what Israel does to the Palestine's at this point. They sealed there own fate, so you know where I stand. You on the other hand keep trying to play off the "I want a peaceful solution" omitting the "As long as the Palestinians get everything they want which is obviously only fair"

So yeah again, I know cheering about dead Jews is bad PR, Makes them Americans sympathize just a little more with Israel, which I'm sure you hate. So yeah, like I said, go back to your hole where you can get giddy about every little pain inflicted on Israel, knowing that in the end, it doesn't matter. At most Palestine will continue to get what they have, Equal rights within Israel. At worst, they will get nothing which is what they deserve.

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
So yeah again, I know cheering about dead Jews is bad PR, Makes them Americans sympathize just a little more with Israel, which I'm sure you hate. So yeah, like I said, go back to your hole where you can get giddy about every little pain inflicted on Israel, knowing that in the end, it doesn't matter. At most Palestine will continue to get what they have, Equal rights within Israel. At worst, they will get nothing which is what they deserve.

FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD.

You have no proof that I abhore, hate, or wish death on all Israelis. I don't spend so much time defending Muslims from generalization only to go ahead and also generalize on another people. Until then you are simply wishing what you hope of how I act, and I am never going to be as inhuman as you are. Again, if you read I have expressed concern for Israelis because for many, it was not their choice to be born there.

I have REPEATEDLY stated many times what I view as a peaceful solution, and why it also needs Palestinians to make painful concessions. I have even made threads outlining this topic exactly - and asking why is it that many pro israel people I have come along with are hesitant to actually spell out what peace means and what it requires. I even ended up getting into a discussion with a forum member named dna about this. Go ahead and check my post history - it is all there for you to see.

Again are you done making things up?

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005

You have no proof that I abhore, hate, or wish death on all Israelis. I don't spend so much time defending Muslims from generalization only to go ahead and also generalize on another people. Until then you are simply wishing what you hope of how I act, and I am never going to be as inhuman as you are. Again, if you read I have expressed concern for Israelis because for many, it was not their choice to be born there.

I have REPEATEDLY stated many times what I view as a peaceful solution, and why it also needs Palestinians to make painful concessions. I have even made threads outlining this topic exactly - and asking why is it that many pro israel people I have come along with are hesitant to actually spell out what peace means and what it requires. I even ended up getting into a discussion with a forum member named dna about this. Go ahead and check my post history - it is all there for you to see.

I was talking about Palestinians, not Muslims. Are you making generalizations now? Most people familiar with the Israel/Palestinian conflict realize it goes beyond simple religion. I'm sorry, but you are ignorant of the issue, and looking at it from one side, I have every right to assume you enjoy every little trivial victory Palestine scores on Israel not matter what it is. Hell, your first reaction to being accused of enjoying the rockets was not one of "I can't enjoy any loss of life" but "Its bad PR" that answer alone describes your attitude more than anything you have said before.

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002

I was talking about Palestinians, not Muslims. Are you making generalizations now? Most people familiar with the Israel/Palestinian conflict realize it goes beyond simple religion. I'm sorry, but you are ignorant of the issue, and looking at it from one side, I have every right to assume you enjoy every little trivial victory Palestine scores on Israel not matter what it is. Hell, your first reaction to being accused of enjoying the rockets was not one of "I can't enjoy any loss of life" but "Its bad PR" that answer alone describes your attitude more than anything you have said before.

Read what was written. If I am not clear, I am sorry for that so let me explain again

You claimed (repeatedly) in various forms that I enjoy to see pain inflicted on Israel. I'm going to take that meaning that we are talking about all the people inside the country as well.

I come and say "No I don't. Listen, I spend so much time defending Muslims against generalizations, so I know how much it sucks to get lumped as a globular unit. Therefore I'm not going to treat Israel as a single unit and generalize all of them"

You have no right to assume what doesn't exist. Rather than base something on a SINGLE sentence, which i acknowledge came out wrong, why don't you go and see what I have said in the past?

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005

Read what was written. If I am not clear, I am sorry for that so let me explain again

You claimed (repeatedly) in various forms that I enjoy to see pain inflicted on Israel. I'm going to take that meaning that we are talking about all the people inside the country as well.

I come and say "No I don't. Listen, I spend so much time defending Muslims against generalizations, so I know how much it sucks to get lumped as a globular unit. Therefore I'm not going to treat Israel as a single unit and generalize all of them"

You have no right to assume what doesn't exist. Rather than base something on a SINGLE sentence, which i acknowledge came out wrong, why don't you go and see what I have said in the past?

Why does it matter what you said in the past? I always find these little slip ups in peoples demeanor of hiding there true ideals much more revealing.

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
Why does it matter what you said in the past? I always find these little slip ups in peoples demeanor of hiding there true ideals much more revealing.

Translation: "I have nothing I can prove"

But since you are such a lazy bitch, here is ONE post I found form the past:

http://forums.anandtech.com/me...id=52&threadid=2163013
oh and just in case anyone may think otherwise, I feel sorry for the deaths of these students...it is indeed sad. But at the same time I cannot ignore the deaths on the other side.

Its sad how people who were never part of the original conflict are being punished. Do our children inherit our sins now ?

You know just for kicks I got curious and looked for another - of course this is me wanting to inflict pain and taking joy on pain inflicted on Israel, right?
http://forums.anandtech.com/me...id=52&threadid=2207814

The good I see in this is simple: it is dialogue. even if it is small, it happens. That is something I'll be happy for no matter what.
If both sides believed that the other indeed MUST be destroyed at no cost, then something like this would have never happened.

Now now, if I wanted the death of Israelis I would be too busy drinking Israeli blood to be happy about something like this.

edit:
I forgot the second link

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005

oh and just in case anyone may think otherwise, I feel sorry for the deaths of these students...it is indeed sad. But at the same time I cannot ignore the deaths on the other side.

Its sad how people who were never part of the original conflict are being punished. Do our children inherit our sins now ?

You know just for kicks I got curious and looked for another - of course this is me wanting to inflict pain and taking joy on pain inflicted on Israel, right?

The good I see in this is simple: it is dialogue. even if it is small, it happens. That is something I'll be happy for no matter what.
If both sides believed that the other indeed MUST be destroyed at no cost, then something like this would have never happened.

Now now, if I wanted the death of Israelis I would be too busy drinking Israeli blood to be happy about something like this.

edit:
I forgot the second link

Nice translations. Now who is twisting whose words? I stand by what I said, your true colors come out

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002

edit:
I forgot the second link

Nice translations. Now who is twisting whose words? I stand by what I said, your true colors come out

Apparently you don't have any reading comprehension either...such a pity. I suppose people like you live in their fantasy world and see what they only want to see.

As for twisting your words , I can only assume you are talking about my statement here:
of course this is me wanting to inflict pain and taking joy on pain inflicted on Israel, right?

Let us revisit what you have said I think of Israel as a whole in this post alone:

. So yeah, like I said, go back to your hole where you can get giddy about every little pain inflicted on Israel,
Did you cheer when rockets were launched into Israel? I bet you did, its ok, others did too.

It is safe to say that you do think that. If you are referring to something else, let me know.

idiotekniQues

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2007
the people that hate islamic fundamentalists and say we must be protected from them, love the jewish fundamentalists in just as fundamentalist a way. extremist scum the lot of them. get rid of the islamic fundies and the neo-con zionist fundies, PRONTO!

i say we ship em all off the planet and we'd be better off with the lot of 'em here on earth to keep screwing this place up.

Auric

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Dari
MIGHT = RIGHT

So you advocate genocide then or is that only convenient when your inclusive group is dominant? That is the way of Israelis as their forefathers gloated about conquest and genocide yet then decried being on the receiving end and indeed now use it as an excuse for their renewed belligerence and cruelty.

Only last week, the Deputy Prime Minister shamelessly justified a potential attack against Iran to avert the "risk of another Holocaust".

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Any thread that starts out stating that Israel are land mongers is obviously started by an ignorant person.
Do us all a favor and look at a map of Israels boarders over the past 40 years next time and save yourself the pain of looking inerudite.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Perry404
Any thread that starts out stating that Israel are land mongers is obviously started by an ignorant person.
But that isn't quite what magomago said.
Do us all a favor and look at a map of Israels boarders over the past 40 years next time and save yourself the pain of looking inerudite.
Take a look at some maps detailing Israel's expantion into the West Bank:

http://www.teeth.com.pk/blog/w...el-palestine%20map.jpg

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: TheSnowman
But that isn't quite what magomago said.
Take a look at some maps detailing Israel's expantion into the West Bank:

http://www.teeth.com.pk/blog/w...el-palestine%20map.jpg
And also look at Israel's border expansion and the timing of such.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
That is what the map I presented shows. What point are you attempting to ellude to? Also, you never clarified how denying the man mentioned in the article the right to build on his own land is revenge either.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

You're welcome to try. That's how the world works.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005

FYI Rich....

Apathy TOWARDS something (or an event) != Desire FOR something (or an event to occur)

I could care less if McDonald's closed their doors before lunch time today. Doesn't mean that I wish that they did.

I could care less if Cheney died tomorrow. I am not wishing/hoping that he does...merely would be apathetic towards it happening.

Just like you are towards the plight of the Palestinians. I'm sure that you don't wish them harm. However, you are pretty dismissive about how the Israelis' policies/actions affect them.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005

You're welcome to try. That's how the world works.

And if he succeeds? Are you stating that you will walk to the notary and sign all of the paperwork that he gets your property and everything on it without any reparations/payment to you?