Lion vs. Tiger

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by spidey07, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silver Prime

Silver Prime Golden Member

Dedicated to the thread starter:

Spiderman, Spiderman,
    Does whatever a spider can.
    Spins a web, any size,
    Catches thieves just like flies.
    Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

Is he strong? Listen bud
    He's got radioactive blood.
    Can he swing from a thread?
    Take a look overhead.
    Hey there! There goes the Spiderman.

In the chill of the night,
    At the scene of the crime,
    Like a streak of light,
    He arrives just in time!

Spiderman, Spiderman,
    Friendly neighborhood Spiderman.
    Wealth and fame, he's ignored
    Action is his reward.
    To him,
    Life is a great big bang-up
    Wherever there's a hang-up,
    You'll find the Spiderman!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk
    XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

2. Scholzpdx

Scholzpdx Diamond Member

I don't think your trolling self meant to post this, but you literally just cancelled out EVERYTHING you've said by saying that they are too similar to say one is better than the other.

[​IMG]

3. Silver Prime

Uh huh, an being that your so dense, you missed what I was talking about. I was talking about weight an status/attributes...not other catagories that come into play, like the fact lions live in prides so majority of the time a tiger wouldent stand 2 bits of any chance against multiple lions..
    [​IMG]

I was protaining to looks where as the size of these cats are similar, not a 200-300 pound advantage as wiki like sites has claimed where i provided an abundentcy of accurate an confrimed weights, so they are in terms usually the same size...akaSimilar as I provided 10 pics of them next to each other.

You being not only dim witted but unrealistically bias, that you have to let others answer for something you cant, not to mention you cant even comprehend what you present, like your sad attempt of linking yuku (the cry babay who cryed fake fake fake) with no proof. But for you to stalk an follow the thread so vigersly like I stepped in shit, an you know you flys how you love sucking on shit. XD XD Yet now you contradict your self at every turn an say your not intrested in the thread but come looking into it every 3 minutes? You are one sick pup.

A pit bull is similar to a lab, yet theres still one implimational way of seeing who usually wins, look at there records a pit bull should usually be the winner because he has a different set of skills an game than a lab who caters to other qualitys an traits, the same way the tiger is akin to the lion, yet the lion brings in different sets of skills accompined with having a slightly more battle prepared anatomy, his mane.

#503 Silver Prime, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  4. zinfamous

zinfamous No Lifer

I am also curious about what Welshbloke's shit does.

5. Juddog

Juddog Diamond Member

6. Scholzpdx

Scholzpdx Diamond Member

You're wrong.

Just saying...

7. Silver Prime

You are a Idiot.

Just saying...

#507 Silver Prime, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  8. Soundmanred

Soundmanred Lifer

Hawaiian Meth Dictionary:
    • abundentcy
    • confrimed
    • vigersly
    • intrested
    • implimational
    • accompined
    • wouldent
    • confromational
    • incorperates
    • accuratecy
    • pathticness
    • bristish
    • britaish
    • Illistration
    • intriplelicate
    • beggining
    • oragin
    • bite-ing
    • faltered
    • Dident
    • droped
    • bousting
    • match-ment
    • lattar
    • abundentcy
    • poverised
    • isint
    • plaserizing
    • forebading
    • properganda
    • frabricated
    • iratatting
    • tussel
    • superiotieum
    • nesissary
    • junqtion
    • rutinely
    • shewed
    • browzing
    • oposite
    • happnened
    • kaka mimi
    • irefutable
    • appearntly
    • affilaited
    note: it is currently unknown what any of these words mean, but we have researchers tirelessly working around the clock to figure them out.

[​IMG]

9. Silver Prime

So what does that prove? That in scruffles tigers have held there own?
    I show accounts of lions killing tigers, an you present tigers just holding there own in minor temper flares? Pfwa ha ha haa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkRwN-3CeMg

Everlands material had only 5 sets of dvds, an each had only 5 highlights of the tiger performing medicore defesive/offensive clips, yet you have mooks like the same guy you fools linked trying to dispute the data I had an made one that said 200 times the tiger has killed the lion...XD XD
    Do the math, 5 vids x 5 highlights = 25 highlights of the tiger showing game, so how did he get 200? Oh yeah he spliced scenes an repeated mixed them around repeating some over and over again...XD If there was really 200 why not show the whole clips an details of the fight?

Bullshit thats why. XD XD

Thats funny, theres only 4 videos of exsistance that went to death, and all of them had the tiger lose.

10. Silver Prime

What can I say..english isint my first language, yet you dissin hawaiians? Pah, a person miss-pelling something is an individual thing, which I'm working on, yet you calling hawaiians addicts an meth users, is just a laugh and a half...the only ones that no can handle is you white losers, who make rehab shows like intervention an have probably the biggest meth an drug problem out of all nationalities.

So smoke on whitey,
    [​IMG]

XD

XD

XD

11. Cerpin Taxt

Cerpin Taxt Lifer

Like, how stupid would this sound?

It's the eye of the LION, it's the thrill of the fight
    Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
    And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
    And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the LION.

So dumb. TIGER > lion all day, erry day.

12. Scholzpdx

Scholzpdx Diamond Member

Name calling is for the weak of mind.

13. Soundmanred

Soundmanred Lifer

Island rules: if you capitalize the insult as if it's a proper noun, it's alright.

14. Silver Prime

Rising up? More like falling down.
    [​IMG]

Its the thrill of the fight? More like the fear of the fight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QNywR1OFSQ

challange of our rival? Not here...
    [​IMG]

A stalker? Yup that fits the bill of your team you got rollin there, all stalkin me where ever I post. XD XD
    Everytime? It dident happen on this time...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://books.google.com/books?id=Qc...a=X&ei=sVYEUcbgJKLqiwLv7YHgBA&ved=0CEAQ6AEwBQ
    http://books.google.com/books?id=Qc...cks+tiger+menagerie&ie=ISO-8859-1&output=html

What happen that time?

Awwww, looks like the word everytime is moot.
    Not even most of the time, more like sometimes.

#514 Silver Prime, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  15. Scholzpdx

Scholzpdx Diamond Member

The world isn't on your island.

16. Cerpin Taxt

Cerpin Taxt Lifer

17. Silver Prime

Whaw man, looks like I lured in another one, another one who will say, hey I dont care about this thread, yet when I look at your profile, you've been glued to the thread for over 30 minutes waiting for a responce from me.

XD

XD

XD

Hey lo lo' I see you 0_0
    Responce back in

[​IMG]

18. Soundmanred

Soundmanred Lifer

Hey, I use proper grammar and spelling and I'm not on meth.
    You really think I'm an islander?
    Not a chance. :biggrin:

19. Silver Prime

Holy! I just noticed something about dumb dumb the one you all linked to an said he had proof of them being fake.

Besides that he said George stubbs was painting on propaganda propertys an implimenting fabrications by copying art, an I showed a testimonial of him saying he drew what he saw, he had drawn things of his life's experince also the fact his bio said he went to italy for the occaision.

Your cry babys excuse was, that George was painting the celebration of Tipu sultans lost in the british raj victory over india...XD XD XD XD George stubbs went to Italy in the early 50's, while Tippo sultan was just born in.....

[​IMG]
    (20 November 1750 *– 4 May 1799), also known as the Tiger of Mysore, was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1782 to 1799, and a scholar, soldier and poet. Tipu was the eldest son of Sultan Hyder Ali of Mysore and his wife Fatima Fakhr-un-Nisa, a daughter of Mir Muin-ud-Din, governor of Kadapa.

So ^^^ Tippo sultan was only around 3-6 years old when stubbs made his painting of the tiger and lion fighting already done. XD XD XD XD Tippos defeat was more in the late 1780's beggining 90's, so that contradicts an disproves of your cry baby lad on yuku completely now. An to akin the memoir of saying James ward did it was baloney as well, because he had a mere reproduction copyed from Howitt, who painted it before the war, thats why he was nervous when he presented it to the Queen, becase the credit still should have gone to howitt.

Not to mention the original artifacts were in rome made way before britain even affiliated with India it was there from A.D times. Also the fact that I got all there biographys from multiple artifact web-sites that showed they traveled to Rome the home grounds of the Venatios.

Ha ha haaa haa haa ha XD XD XE

20. Scholzpdx

Scholzpdx Diamond Member

My bad. The grammar looked too good to be true. I was on the cellular telephone when i made that post. :oops:

21. Scholzpdx

Scholzpdx Diamond Member

Says the guy who visited my page.

Those who live in glass houses...

[​IMG]

22. Silver Prime

Its funny, I found a site that had claimed they have the tiger in pompeii artifact, here...
    [​IMG]

But its not a tiger but a leopard.
    But then another source has that there was multiple miss translations in the old writers that the lion fighting the leopard was not from the house of Faun, but The House of dove
    http://books.google.com/books?id=3x...a=X&ei=zFBqUJv0KuKXiQL6poCgBQ&ved=0CE8Q6AEwBw

It would make a little sense because this source ^ explains the leopard wounded under the lion, a bit different from prostrate, which would sound as if he was finally knocked down an submitted. Not to mention it says that the scene displayed the arena an you can kinda see that which this artifact was on a wall, while the tiger mosaic was on the floor.

So I'm guessing this site has a little missinformation on what houses of picture collections he has, because he named this artifact the house of faun...Hmmm? But appearntly in that same source^^^ it says theres also another lion fighting a tiger mosaic, in The House of Caecilius juendus[/u] so maybe theres a kill 2 birds with 1 stone here or maybe the house of faun was a leopard...geez these people are killin me, but I dought this artifact is the house of faun one, because its book abstract explained details of the tiger rushing the male lion, something a leopard would never do.

So I'll dig more into it a little later.

23. Broheim

Broheim Diamond Member

I'm about to fucking banzai all up in this shitty ass thread to get it closed...

24. Silver Prime

HA! You were the one who started this an linked my convos from completely other forums, you mook! Your the stalker, you gave me reason to look at your profile, because you were never on topic 100%, you merely came in an said WAH WAH WAH ban him because I hate my life so I'm gonna troll an act like a big baby.

You were never on topic for over 30 post, that right there should be a direct ban, crybaby.

25. Scholzpdx

Scholzpdx Diamond Member

A quick Google to ensure these posts weren't copied straight from another is completely normal and justified with the volume of posts that you have on a ridiculous subject. Funny thing is that many of your posts were copied word-for-word from the other.

Once again, name calling isn't nice. You are being quite rude.

I, on the other hand, am awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.