Lincoln Project ads (new ads today 8-28/30) Chyna, Doc and School

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Game on you whiny bitches.

Go ahead and sue you self-entitled fucks.

Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner Threaten To Sue Lincoln Project Over Times Square Billboards

LP response - "Nuts"

Bets on whether either of them have a clue about the significance of the word in this context?

Daddy?

Of course the LP people know. I think the chance that anyone in the Trump family has the foggiest idea is close to zero.

Reactions: esquared

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Uh, wouldn't it be cheaper and far more effective to buy dozens of those in Oklahoma, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, etc?

for sure, and it would probably be politically more effective, but i suspect this is more about inflicting a mortal would to trump's ego than anything else.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Uh, wouldn't it be cheaper and far more effective to buy dozens of those in Oklahoma, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, etc?

for sure, and it would probably be politically more effective, but i suspect this is more about inflicting a mortal would to trump's ego than anything else.

I think it was about media exposure. It still got to those areas by the way of free media exposure. Then to have the two sue them, added even more free exposure. I think it was brilliant to do it that way.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I think it was about media exposure. It still got to those areas by the way of free media exposure. Then to have the two sue them, added even more free exposure. I think it was brilliant to do it that way.

No way the media in those areas is covering any of that. Those people have televisions stuck on one channel. They are also largely illiterate.

The only way for them to see what is happening in the world is to plant giant fucking placards and billboards right in their faces on their daily pig and tractor paths.

Caminetto

Jul 29, 2001
Haha they’re still on him.
However this one is wrong, there is no way Biden will go after a former President. He wants to return to normalcy. Yeah Investigators choose whom they go after but Biden decides who the boss is.
I don't think they necessarily mean federal prosecution. There are journalists and legal hounds that don't like liars and grifters and would like to expose his BS after what he put this country through.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Haha they’re still on him.
However this one is wrong, there is no way Biden will go after a former President. He wants to return to normalcy. Yeah Investigators choose whom they go after but Biden decides who the boss is.

Biden doesn't have to, that's the beautiful thing. He knows he can let New York or other states prosecute, and if the DOJ decides to independently chase down Trump, so be it. A state prison is just as effective at punishing Trump for his corruption as a federal institution.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
That actually says more about America than Donald. The vast majority of our politicians (people we elect and appoint to office) are bullshit artists. They cant make anything work except a campaign. We see what we wanna see and vote for people who make us feel good.
Most of us are morons so our leaders tend to be morons or really good con-artists.

Reactions: DarthKyrie