Lincoln Project ads (new ads today 8-28/30) Chyna, Doc and School

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
Mmmmm nom nom nom - the sound of delicious morons being suckered in giving money to the opposite party just for making a few crappy standard political TV ads.

Some history for folks here - besides just those that realized that cheesy political ads exist:

Feb 4, 2009
Mmmmm nom nom nom - the sound of delicious morons being suckered in giving money to the opposite party just for making a few crappy standard political TV ads.

Some history for folks here - besides just those that realized that cheesy political ads exist:

Oh Noes!

We learned it from you (and the tea party)

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Yawn.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

You think none of us know? I'm happy the Lincoln Project is fighting Trump; I also don't think it should dilute the Democrats, and I won't mind if we kick it to the curb should Biden be elected.

Reactions: cytg111

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017

Not this stupidity again. You have a horrible memory. You already made this point in post 60 and then ended up tucking your tail and running like you always do.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

That sentiment has been echoed here around a small billion times.
So you miss. Again.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
lol the fact that you guys are linking these like they are some kind of masterpieces is all too telling of the average intelligence level here.

You're talking about ads that are making fun of Trump for a couple occasions where he used 2 hands to pick up a drink. This is your typical childish political ads - just like any other.

How old are you kids?
I bet in October you will reiterate this using an idiotic youtube video.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Why are you all still feeding the baboon in a MAGA hat that just throws his own orange tinted shit? block & ignore...

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
This is great. It's not a one minute ad but although 21 minutes it never feels long, trust me:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

DO...you actually not realize that everyone knew all of this long before you did? what do you think you are achieving here?