Lincoln Project ads (new ads today 8-28/30) Chyna, Doc and School

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Unprecedented
8-14-20

Plus one from Vote Vets
War on USPS

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Not a Lincoln Project ad but its from RVAT (Republican voters against trump).

It's brutal.

It Is What It Is

Reactions: DarthKyrie and Ajay

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
even though its incredibly nasty to exploit photos of real people dying to swing votes your way, its not quite as nasty as anything Donald has done up to this point. Its also necessary to win, so I guess I can accept it.
Shame the fat orange piece of shit has driven politics to this point. I'm also wondering who he'll blame for all this. Tiffany?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
even though its incredibly nasty to exploit photos of real people dying to swing votes your way, its not quite as nasty as anything Donald has done up to this point. Its also necessary to win, so I guess I can accept it.
Shame the fat orange piece of shit has driven politics to this point. I'm also wondering who he'll blame for all this. Tiffany?
Obama insulting him at a dinner is why he has done what he has.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So long as Trump and his base keeps living their lives as they wish it to be rather than living in that scary uncontrollable real world outside of their insulated one where Trump can escape from his responsibilities as POTUS and his base still sees him as some sort of God given savior figure, Trump will continue to sink in the polls, exposing himself as the poser, the childish name caller, the spoiled brat who can do anything and say anything without penalty, the liar extraordinaire.

There's no coming back from that, for both him and his base. They're dug in, taking casualties, victims of attrition, yet stubborn 'til the very end. Brave? Stupid? Loyal? Ignorant? Religiously pious? Racist? All of the above? Probably. We'll see what the rest of the nation thinks about that come November.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Here are two new ones today.

Decency
8-27-20

Daughters
8-27-20

Last edited:
Reactions: JEDIYoda

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
they should really just start comparing him to Hitler. And not vague general comparisons either, but one solid point at a time. A whole ad for each specific detail that mirrors their work and lives.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
they should really just start comparing him to Hitler. And not vague general comparisons either, but one solid point at a time. A whole ad for each specific detail that mirrors their work and lives.
Like having his Brownshirts Camoshirts going to liberal areas to intimidate political opponents and provoke violence...and then saying that only he can prevent the Communists from committing violence?