Limbaugh calls Obama a dictator

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: FlashG
Originally posted by: LegendKiller
IMHO, Mr Obama is a bought and paid for Face. But the most dangerous thing about him is his ability to rally losers into supporting him and his cause.

I guess years of corruption in this here US of A are finally coming to a head and this guy is calling cards in a big way. Everyone has a skeleton in the closet and this guy has all the keys. God help us all.

I listen to Rush, Hannity and Beck and sometimes they even make sense. All the speakers for the left sound the same in their own unique and boring way.

Kinda like how Bush was able to garner the religious nutjobs and the pussy-ass bedwetters to his side in order to win twice.

Bush is long gone; find a new whipping boy to satisfy your need. Its not that I disagree it?s just the feeling I have that all of us are in for the biggest FUBR in a thousand years.

The current POTUS is just a herald or a catalyst. And no I?m not proclaiming Armageddon for the world, just for my country.
I can only speak for myself, but I'm still plenty pissed how the bushies bent us over. It'll take years for this to heal - if ever. I believe there motives were completely selfish (financial) - nothing remotely altruistic which might be forgiven.

His and the repug chicanery needs to be kept alive so that signs of future occurrences can be spotted and slapped down before it goes too far.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: spidey07
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Obama continues President Bush's policies in ever single aspect that libs cried about.

Wrong. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the GD time?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Obama continues President Bush's policies in ever single aspect that libs cried about.

Then you should have no problem listing them. We're still waiting.

(Remember when I told you not to take my bait or else you'd end up looking stupid and having a whole bunch of people jump on you? You should have listened.)

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: GarfieldtheCat
Originally posted by: seemingly random

Now, this is getting really funny.

Unfortunately, spidey is going to get cornered and squished.

Naw, I just like seeing the role reversal.

Since you won't answer the question. ...
He can't - there is no answer. He was just putting on a not-very-well-thought-out charade.

He'll do better next time...

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
Originally posted by: GarfieldtheCat

Now, this is getting really funny.

Unfortunately, spidey is going to get cornered and squished.

Naw, I just like seeing the role reversal.

Sinec you won't answer the question, again, so you support prosecuting Bush and Cheney for all their illegal acts?

You can't have it both ways, wanting to prosecute Obama for breaking the law, but not prosecuting Bush and Cheney.

Are you goignt o ignore this again, or will you finally answer the question? We all are waiting with bated breath to see how you are going to spin this. Try and be a man and answer the question.

Come on, say it. "I support trying Bush and Cheney for breaking the law"

You have to say it, if you are telling the truth troll. You've trapped yourself.

FlashG

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 1999
Originally posted by: LegendKiller
IMHO, Mr Obama is a bought and paid for Face. But the most dangerous thing about him is his ability to rally losers into supporting him and his cause.

I guess years of corruption in this here US of A are finally coming to a head and this guy is calling cards in a big way. Everyone has a skeleton in the closet and this guy has all the keys. God help us all.

I listen to Rush, Hannity and Beck and sometimes they even make sense. All the speakers for the left sound the same in their own unique and boring way.

Kinda like how Bush was able to garner the religious nutjobs and the pussy-ass bedwetters to his side in order to win twice.

Bush is long gone; find a new whipping boy to satisfy your need. Its not that I disagree it?s just the feeling I have that all of us are in for the biggest FUBR in a thousand years.

The current POTUS is just a herald or a catalyst. And no I?m not proclaiming Armageddon for the world, just for my country.
I can only speak for myself, but I'm still plenty pissed how the bushies bent us over. It'll take years for this to heal - if ever. I believe there motives were completely selfish (financial) - nothing remotely altruistic which might be forgiven.

His and the repug chicanery needs to be kept alive so that signs of future occurrences can be spotted and slapped down before it goes too far.

:thumbsup:[/quote]

Its time for representation for the people not in spite of the people.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Fear No Evil
Sure a lot of Limbaugh threads lately. The libbies are frothing at the mouth it seems.

How does it feel to have Limbaugh as the leader of your party.. HAHAHAHHAHAHHALMAO

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Do people remember how long Limbaugh has been around? How can you possibly say that him being around will keep the party down? He was there when Clinton won, when Bush won, when the Republicans won congress under Newt, when they lost it, when Obama won.. etc.. How can you possibly link him to the downfall of the party when he was there during their biggest victories as well?

I've been listening to Rush the entire time and two major things have changed with him:

1. Limbaugh holds vastly more power than he ever has within the republican party - to the point where he overshadows every politician in it.
2. Limbaugh has steadily moved further to the right. He began as a "voice for conservatives" and now he embodies the extreme right wing - in fact you'd in fact be hard-pressed to find anyone to the right of him.

Now add that unlike before, he is marginalizing all moderates in the party. Since his listeners are mindless idiots who parrot every word he says, and he's got 30 million people blaming moderates for the party's predicament. It's a recipe for disaster, but I can see why he does it. By pushing the envelop with his views, he's captured a rabid listener base, and by keeping his party in the minority, he will always have an oppressive enemy to keep his listeners riled up about. He has absolutely no vested interest in the success of the republican party.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Its time for representation for the people not in spite of the people.
What is this "representation of the people concept" you speak of? Did you find it in some ancient book?

How could businessmen function in such an environment? How would the arms dealers get the attention they deserve?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Genx87
Defacto. What opposition does he have?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He basically told Chrysler debt holders to bend over or bend over. Is picking and choosing what he wants and gets it passed.

See you were pwned in the other thread for saying the exact same thing and here you go again. It was explained that the creditors were playing chicken wih the government and lost, they wanted the tax payer to pay them and it didn't happen. Go be butthurt about something else.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Sure a lot of Limbaugh threads lately. The libbies are frothing at the mouth it seems.

Keeping Limbaugh in the public eye helps remind the public why they voted for Obama in the first place.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
god damn spidey was pwned hard in this thread jesus. Now thats something to be butthurt about genx87 :)

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Do people remember how long Limbaugh has been around? How can you possibly say that him being around will keep the party down? He was there when Clinton won, when Bush won, when the Republicans won congress under Newt, when they lost it, when Obama won.. etc.. How can you possibly link him to the downfall of the party when he was there during their biggest victories as well?

While the number of dittoheads has remained about the same over the 2 decades, the number of Republicans has not. Coincidence? Don't kid yourself. 20 years ago, Limbaugh brought people into the party. Today, those people are about all that's left of the party.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: BMW540I6speed

You have that "true" American patriot Dick Cheney to thank for that. After all, he just went on teevee basically saying that Limbaugh embodies what a true conservative Republican looks like and should model themselves after. Keep telling yourselves what this rich hollywood entertainer says and does "doesn't matter". Obviously Cheney and Steele think otherwise.

In their shining beacon of hypocrisy, Republicans never accept responsibility, they just blame 'liberals.'

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Originally posted by: Vic

While the number of dittoheads has remained about the same over the 2 decades, the number of Republicans has not. Coincidence? Don't kid yourself. 20 years ago, Limbaugh brought people into the party. Today, those people are about all that's left of the party.

Can we give Limbaugh credit for the downfall of the conservative party? Driving out all the intellectual conservatives.:thumbsup:

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by: Vic

While the # of dittoheads has remainded the same over the 2 decades, carbon emissions are sharply up. Coincidence? I doubt it.

microbial

Oct 10, 2008
Obama = dictator
Limbaugh = dick (and America hater)
Dick Cheney = dick (and torture lover)
Right wingers = afraid of 2 dicks, a dictator, and some kidney mustard.
Next...

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
Obama's theme song for his 2012 re-election campaign.
Nice. Thanks, I hadn't heard of them. You can be quite surprising.
You must be young :)

This was a pretty big song in 1988 :)

They were the opening act for the Rolling Stones on their Steel Wheels tour. Awesome concert! :)

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Obama's theme song for his 2012 re-election campaign.
Nice. Thanks, I hadn't heard of them. You can be quite surprising.
You must be young :)
I wish.

This was a pretty big song in 1988 :)

They were the opening act for the Rolling Stones on their Steel Wheels tour. Awesome concert! :)
That explains it. I was working 80-100 hour weeks for many months. All work and no play.

The last rock concert I attended was during the yes tales tour.

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
The Republicans have a collective migraine right now. They are using Rush as a pain killing drug. But the list of side effects is as long as your arm. "Do not operate heavy political machinery" and "may shift pain to ass" head the list.

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
Some of you guys are just vicious, aggressive and insulting asshats. You aren't going to always agree on everything. Having a healthy debate is one thing. Hell, whooping someones ass in a healthy debate is fine. But its absolutely fucking ridiculous how much brutal name calling goes on. It doesn't hurt my feelings or anything like that, its just a total lack of maturity and its astounding how prevalent it is on here.