Limbaugh calls Obama a dictator

Mr. Lennon

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
I'm a bit of a masochist, so sometimes I'll tune in to Rush's radio program to hear what new and absolutely crazy things he has to say. I wanted to reach through my radio and waterboard him after I heard:

"You see...Americans like dictators....hence the reason why Obama's approval ratings are so high."

Did this guy really quit doing drugs?

Riceninja

Golden Member
May 21, 2008
why not? he rules the executive, legislative, judicial (about to) and now the financial sector. hes got the press behind him too.

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Zeppelin2282
I'm a bit of a masochist, so sometimes I'll tune in to Rush's radio program to hear what new and absolutely crazy things he has to say. I wanted to reach through my radio and waterboard him after I heard:

"You see...Americans like dictators....hence the reason why Obama's approval ratings are so high."

Did this guy really quit doing drugs?

and this is the guy Cheney is endorsing for the future of the GOP.

Cheney backs Limbaugh over Powell on GOP future

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/200..._on_go_pr_wh/us_cheney

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Riceninja
why not? he rules the executive, legislative, judicial (about to) and now the financial sector. hes got the press behind him too.

Exactly. How is he not a dictator? Given his recent take over of the private sector just how is he not?

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Defacto. What opposition does he have?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He basically told Chrysler debt holders to bend over or bend over. Is picking and choosing what he wants and gets it passed.

Rush is still a douche but really when one party holds this much power this is as close as we get in this country barring some take over.

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003

Rule as in the GOP assploded and handed Obama the election with their stellar success in selecting presidential candidates?

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Fear No Evil
Sure a lot of Limbaugh threads lately. The libbies are frothing at the mouth it seems.

nothing else to post about, really. He's the closest thing that they (we?) have to an opposition.

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Sure a lot of Limbaugh threads lately. The libbies are frothing at the mouth it seems.

Only because the GOP keeps holding him up as a leader for the future. People can't help but laugh at the choice. The GOP pinning its hopes to what amounts to a political radio "shock jock" is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Mr. Lennon

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Drift3r

Only because the GOP keeps holding him up as a leader for the future. People can't help but laugh at the choice. The GOP pinning its hopes to what amounts to a political radio "shock jock" is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I'm actually glad they are holding him as the leader. Definitely will help speed up the process of the party imploding. Lincoln is probably turning over in his grave right now.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: Drift3r

Only because the GOP keeps holding him up as a leader for the future. People can't help but laugh at the choice. The GOP pinning its hopes to what amounts to a political radio "shock jock" is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
I don't think even the most delusional repug thinks limbaugh could be elected to any position other than class clown. They do like that he's keeping the repug flame alive right now, though. This is what he's good for. He's peaking right now.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: spidey07

Exactly. How is he not a dictator? Given his recent take over of the private sector just how is he not?

Go learn what a dictator is. How you can so consistently be so stupid is beyond me unless you're doing it on purpose.

FlashG

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 1999
IMHO, Mr Obama is a bought and paid for Face. But the most dangerous thing about him is his ability to rally losers into supporting him and his cause.

I guess years of corruption in this here US of A are finally coming to a head and this guy is calling cards in a big way. Everyone has a skeleton in the closet and this guy has all the keys. God help us all.

I listen to Rush, Hannity and Beck and sometimes they even make sense. All the speakers for the left sound the same in their own unique and boring way.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Genx87
Defacto. What opposition does he have?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He basically told Chrysler debt holders to bend over or bend over. Is picking and choosing what he wants and gets it passed.

Rush is still a douche but really when one party holds this much power this is as close as we get in this country barring some take over.

Frankly, who gives a flying fuck through a rolling doughnut about the Chrysler debt holders. Their company is fucked, they were saved from utter collapse and marginal recovery by the government. Ohh, and they invested in a company headed by Nardelli, perhaps the biggest fucking moron CEO douchebag in history.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Originally posted by: FlashG
IMHO, Mr Obama is a bought and paid for Face. But the most dangerous thing about him is his ability to rally losers into supporting him and his cause.

I guess years of corruption in this here US of A are finally coming to a head and this guy is calling cards in a big way. Everyone has a skeleton in the closet and this guy has all the keys. God help us all.

I listen to Rush, Hannity and Beck and sometimes they even make sense. All the speakers for the left sound the same in their own unique and boring way.

Kinda like how Bush was able to garner the religious nutjobs and the pussy-ass bedwetters to his side in order to win twice.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: eskimospy

Go learn what a dictator is. How you can so consistently be so stupid is beyond me unless you're doing it on purpose.

So how is he not a dictator especially considering his actions and complete disregard for our Constitution?

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001

So how is he not a dictator especially considering his actions and complete disregard for our Constitution?

Which actions are those?

BarrySotero

Banned
Apr 30, 2009
Originally posted by: Zeppelin2282

Actually he was talking about Obama doing better than America in a poll of Arabs

"Obama more popular than U.S. among Arabs: survey"

http://www.reuters.com/article...icsNews&rpc=22&sp=true

He added that that made sense since "Arabs like dictators". He did infer Obama was dictatorial but he did not say "Americans Liked dictators" .

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007

Oui, oui. This is getting better and better. Sure you're not thinking about the bushies.

Projecting?

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005

You mean like illegal torture, lying about starting wars, trying to get unlimited presidential power, suspending habeus corpus?

Oh wait, that's Bush/Cheney.....I think you got your parties wrong.

Call back when you have some evidence that he has broken the law, until then, you should be investigating the old admin for their illegal acts. That is, if you really care about illegal acts.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
The longer Limbaugh is a de-facto spokesman for the conservative movement, the longer it will remain marginal.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Please detail his 'complete disregard for our Constitution'. Please cite the articles that you believe he is not obeying as well as the actions he has taken that are dictatorial.

I'm going to call you a moron in advance, but I'd still like to laugh at whatever you put forth. For your own good you should probably not take my bait by the way, you're just going to look stupid and then have a bunch of people make fun of you. Do you really want that?

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: senseamp
The longer Limbaugh is a de-facto spokesman for the conservative movement, the longer it will remain marginal.
The political world is sometimes very, very beautiful.