Life Topic: Clearing the Confusion of Lust..

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Why does anyone want to force themselves on a woman for sexual gratification? Just jack off and move on.

Now if you want sexual gratification, treat a woman so that she wants to provide that sexual gratification and makes an effort to make sure you have a very happy ending. And she will find that most men will reciprocate in kind.

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
Someone wise told me that Women want to be treated like human beings outside the bedroom. On February 6 I will turn 23 and I will be a 23 year old virgin.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Someone wise told me that Women want to be treated like human beings outside the bedroom. On February 6 I will turn 23 and I will be a 23 year old virgin.
Virginity doesn’t matter - finding someone to share a loving life with does.

Vincennes university Is a 100+ year old community college that started offering 4 year degrees in ‘05.

Why are you hung up on this university instead of attending your local community college?

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
Virginity doesn’t matter - finding someone to share a loving life with does.

Vincennes university Is a 100+ year old community college that started offering 4 year degrees in ‘05.

Why are you hung up on this university instead of attending your local community college?

Yes I am proud of myself for holding my virginity for this long. I am glad I am a virgin in my Life :) Sex is overrated and I am waiting for the right Love not Lust, Love Woman companion in my Life :) I don't think I will attend vincennes it's too far away. A school nearby would be a better choice.

Reactions: Dr. Zaus

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
My 2016 ipad pro 9.7 conflict aka enemy song by disturbed will be 18 years old pretty soon I feel old lol. I like the instrumental of conflict catchy drums music is life :)

IMAG0615.jpg

IMAG0609.jpg

kennyreid95

Dec 29, 2015
My wallpaper DJ scratch enemy song you are, you are, you are crash symbal lol

Fear of lust in public :( my autism brain :( huMAN lol home life autism man

"the sysTEM" makes me feel sad and mad the system is not fair life is not fair door slammed in your face :(

welcome to the life of Human beings such a strange life :( #weird #lifeisstrange #brain #human #songs #home

IMAG0649_2.jpg

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Yes I am proud of myself for holding my virginity for this long. I am glad I am a virgin in my Life :) Sex is overrated and I am waiting for the right Love not Lust, Love Woman companion in my Life :) I don't think I will attend vincennes it's too far away. A school nearby would be a better choice.
Try it out before you jump to any conclusions.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Everybody is saying sex is overrated and I believe them :)
All I'm saying is that before you make up your mind, you should give it a go. It would suck to decide not to bother trying it until you were 60 and then discover that you really liked it. That happened to me with asparagus.

I'm not trying to be an ass here, even though it comes across that way. Asparagus just happened to be the example that popped into my head.

Reactions: Dr. Zaus