legalizing marijuana

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
That isn't an automatic given imho. It was criminalized a century ago for debatable reasons and plenty of outside influences (textiles industry, big oil, big pharm, gov. income from taxing alcohol, etc.). After a century...why didn't it change? Don't count on successive generations becoming smarter or more open than their idiotic parents. Stupidity gets passed down.

'Full spectrum' usually has trace amounts of THC, as opposed to 'CBD Isolate' which is only CBD. There are considerable studies that show that CBD indeed works better in conjunction with THC and other Cannabinoids to create a more productive 'synergistic' effect.

For your friend, the full spectrum option will be better, but it will not contain much THC in it. Not even enough to throw a positive on a UA. It might show traces in a blood test, but idk. If she has access, I'd suggest an edible or product that incorporates higher levels of THC together with the CBD. I think it would do more for her in reducing inflammation, and pain as well. This is simply IME.
Pushed by Hearst media. Damn Mexicans.

Reactions: Pohemi

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

dlerious

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2004
from what I had read it was because hemp could be used to make paper and cut into Hurst's profits in the pulp wood business.

edit:
Where would we be if we had adopted a hemp powered hemp car? I wouldn't bang on a regular car like the video below.

Reactions: dawp

ASK THE COMMUNITY