Leaving peacefully in 2020..(or sooner).. Dont bet on it.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Trump will leave if he likes it or not. If he promotes treason against the government then he will be arrested or dead inside a week. If people take up arms against our nation against our Constitution then the same for them. If there's bloodshed it's on Trumpettes for rebellion and like our true civil war many may wind up as Confederate leaders of their day.

If it looks like he is going to loose, he will do whatever he can up until its done, to kick off a civil war... I think the only gamble is how many of those magas are ready to walk the talk.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Time to bump this one again

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump...ang-fans-decided-to-get-tough-on-my-opponents

"Trump Warns: It Would Be ‘Very Bad’ if My Police, Biker Gang Fans Decided to Get ‘Tough’ on My Opponents"

- Nope .. Nope... No dog whistling here ... NON at ALL.
Anyone doubt he is ready to set it all on fire if he can???

Not fascist. Not fascist. You're the real fascist for suggesting Trump is talking fascist shit! And tone down your divisive rhetoric!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Wait...Trump has biker gang fans?? I thought some dipshit billionaire teetotaler New Yorker with gold toilets wasn't the kind of person they saddled up with...hmm...

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
If it looks like he is going to loose, he will do whatever he can up until its done, to kick off a civil war... I think the only gamble is how many of those magas are ready to walk the talk.

Who precisely is going to engage in that civil war and willing to fight for a disappeared President? How many are willing among 300 million people to attack the rest?

There's the thing. It isn't that someone might like to but there needs to be some critical point of reactant mass to create a fire that burns down cities. I think the relative number would be effectively equivalent to rubbing your palms together.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Who precisely is going to engage in that civil war and willing to fight for a disappeared President? How many are willing among 300 million people to attack the rest?

There's the thing. It isn't that someone might like to but there needs to be some critical point of reactant mass to create a fire that burns down cities. I think the relative number would be effectively equivalent to rubbing your palms together.
Isnt this exactly what he is doing? Testing how many true believers he can round up?

Feb 4, 2009
Trump will leave if he likes it or not. If he promotes treason against the government then he will be arrested or dead inside a week. If people take up arms against our nation against our Constitution then the same for them. If there's bloodshed it's on Trumpettes for rebellion and like our true civil war many may wind up as Confederate leaders of their day.

Agreed, Trump fears death like most comfortable wealthy people because they are comfortable and wealthy.
Trump avoids physical exertion and is generally a bully who becomes a pussy when he is cornered.
No Fucking way the Military or any Police force will follow the orders of a former President. No Fucking Way.
Trump will bitch, whine and complain but ultimately he will pack up and leave to continue bitching, whining and complaining. This is likely the main reason why Russia likes him so much.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
No, because they actually accept the results of the election even if they don't like it.

Trump, meanwhile, is so much of a sore winner that he couldn't even accept that he lost the popular vote, lied about large-scale voter fraud, continues to lie about the size of his inauguration crowd, and has obsessed over the candidate he defeated. How much of a sad sack do you have to be to rally behind the guy who's so insecure that he whines because his win wasn't large enough?

If you call what's happened since election day as accepting, I would hate to see if they didn't.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
What is funny is that you guys think what Trump said was bad but don't bat an eye when liberals go off the rails.

What Trump said is peanuts compared to the average lib today.

That is a Sunday afternoon stroll compared to their typical behaviour.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Yawn...
The RWNJs were saying that Obama wouldn't leave, now it's the LWNJs saying Trump won't leave. lol

If someone told you several years ago that Donald Trump would be president, and neo nazi's would be called very fine people, would you have believed it? Yet here we are..

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
As make believe threads go, this one is pretty lame.

If Trump loses in 2020, he'll pack his bags and leave the white house.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Merely because he won't have any choice, not because he has any respect for democratic process.

It's that Deep State thing.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

You mean he won't bitch and groan and fire of 20,000 tweets under the sea of rage?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Who cares if he bitches? It's just noise.

It's hard to predict what kind of insanity he might promote between the election & the inauguration of a new President. OTOH, the results of the election will be upheld in any event.