Latest Core i7 release date info

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

exar333

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2004
Originally posted by: WaitingForNehalem
Does anyone have a good guide for sticker placement on the front of the case?

Yes, not on top of one another. Keep them all discrete and don't put stickers over buttons you may need to press (power, reset, etc) or on top of fans (they may get sucked in).

Also, don't apply stickers to attach your computer case to your desk as it makes it harder to move the compter later.

(I am kidding!)

WaitingForNehalem

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2008
Originally posted by: ExarKun333
Originally posted by: WaitingForNehalem
Does anyone have a good guide for sticker placement on the front of the case?

Yes, not on top of one another. Keep them all discrete and don't put stickers over buttons you may need to press (power, reset, etc) or on top of fans (they may get sucked in).

Also, don't apply stickers to attach your computer case to your desk as it makes it harder to move the compter later.

(I am kidding!)

I know all that. I want to arrange the stickers to look professional. Should Core i7 and GIGABYTE go on one side and EVGA, Corsair, and DOLBY Home Theater on the other?

Dadofamunky

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2005
Originally posted by: BigDH01
So, last week I had a birthday and my fiance totally surprised me. First, I told her I wanted an mp3 player for my runs and I kept pestering her about it until she ordered it (I'm impatient). Then, on my birthday she hands me a package during the birthday party. I opened it up and found an X58 motherboard, i7, and 6 gigs of RAM. I was totally shocked as she's really not a nerd or that computer savvy (she's a chem e).

Apparently, a few months ago I had mentioned the i7 and the approximate time they could be purchased. She put it on her calendar and checked Newegg every day knowing I'd ordered from Newegg in the past. She checked every day until it was available and then had it shipped as fast as possible so it would arrive for my party. I couldn't even express my disbelief when I opened the package. She determined what to buy based on reviews she found on the internet and Newegg. She is the best ;). I hope to have it put together tomorrow.

That girl deserves a BIG fat rock. She must :heart::heart:really:heart::heart: love you.