Larry Kudlow: No ‘Transparency’ Promise Ever Made Over Billions In Loans

borosp1

Apr 12, 2003
No oversight is the way Trump (and Mafia) likes it! Give me access to all your money and I will doll out the contracts as I please but don't ever ask me for receipts!

I am curious how many of Trump's grifter friends and family skimmed off millions from the PPP program.

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow on Sunday claimed that the administration never promised to disclose which businesses received more than $500 billion in coronavirus relief loans, contradicting an earlier statement by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

Kudlow, director of the U.S. National Economic Council, made his statement to Jake Tapper on CNN’s “State of the Union” about the Paycheck Protection Program, which Congress authorized in March to bail out companies harmed by the coronavirus pandemic.

When asked whether Americans deserve to know which wealthy companies have received taxpayer-funded bailouts, Kudlow said, “As far as naming each and every company, I don’t think that promise was ever made, and I don’t think it’s necessary.”

Last edited:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
LOL I saw that this morning. Won’t companies have to disclose these funds in tax returns at some point? I guess public disclosure depends on whether or not a Democrat controls the IRS next year. What’s hilarious is that this money was appropriated by Congress, so WHEN (not if) any malfeasance is discovered, Trump/McConnell will just blame Congress for appropriating the money haphazardly.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
LOL I saw that this morning. Won’t companies have to disclose these funds in tax returns at some point? I guess public disclosure depends on whether or not a Democrat controls the IRS next year. What’s hilarious is that this money was appropriated by Congress, so WHEN (not if) any malfeasance is discovered, Trump/McConnell will just blame Congress for appropriating the money haphazardly.

It's like Barr said- the winners write the history. They're all in. No guts, no glory. In yo face, Libtards.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Not surprising

Tapper is a week interviewer. Why didn't he call him out about the unemployment intensive BS.

Last edited:

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Only way to get all these assholes out is in one, fell swoop.
Vote on Nov 3rd and take our country back.
Cut out this tumor and get rid of all of this malfeasance. Take this admin, the cabinet
and the orange menace, and throw them into one of our dark pits of history.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Only way to get all these assholes out is in one, fell swoop.
Vote on Nov 3rd and take our country back.
Cut out this tumor and get rid of all of this malfeasance. Take this admin, the cabinet
and the orange menace, and throw them into one of our dark pits of history.
We need a devastating majority to exclaim, "You're fired."

Vote.